Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

AMAC approves naming of Street after APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMAC approves naming of Street after APC Chieftain (447 Views)

Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AMAC approves naming of Street after APC Chieftain by greenone: 3:59pm On May 31, 2023
AMAC approves naming of street after APC chieftain

Following his efforts and commitment to the Society the Street Naming and House Number Office, Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) has approved naming of street within the Abuja Municipality after Hon. Akinwolere Babajide Thomas.

Thomas who is a Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and also a former House of Representatives aspirant Ondo State disclosed this in a message sent to Nigerian Tribune on Wednesday.

He is also the Director General Coalition of Support Groups for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (COSGABAT).

The politician who is popularly known as APATA disclosed that his input in bringing President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Administration earned him the honour.

"I am pleased to disclose that I have been nominated and endorsed by the Street Naming and House Number Office, Abuja Municipal Area Council to have a street named after me within the Abuja Municipality, Federal Capital Territory, in recognition of my efforts and commitment to the Society and my input in bringing President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Administration.

"I received a letter to this effect on Tuesday 30th of May 2023 and I must humbly say that it comes as an unexpected surprise to me. I am deeply honoured by this nomination in acknowledgement of my contributions towards social awareness and the growth of our collective economy.

"It is by no means a small feat for me to be nominated and endorsed for this honour alongside other prominent Nigerians and Public Servants within the country", he said.

APATA said he is passionately committed to Nation Building, Youth Empowerment and good Governance. He reaffirmed his commitment to continue to facilitate programmes and projects in these areas to the best of my abilities.

"Our National development remains of deep concern to me and I am happy that my efforts towards achieving this is being seen, acknowledged and appreciated by relevant authorities within the country. This serves as a motivation for me to continue to do more in different capacities.

"I appreciate the Abuja Municipality Street Naming and House Numbering Office for considering me worthy of this amazing honour. This is indeed a big win for me and my team, and we are deeply grateful for it", he added.

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Common Man Benefit From Subsidy Removal? / Story Of IDP Camps In Enugu. Community Seeks Federal Government Intervention / Labour Party Has No Ground To Call For Yakubu’s Sack — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.