Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims (31274 Views)

Spanish Federation Rescinds Vinicius Jnr's Red Card, Fines Valencia / Real Madrid's Match Vs Valencia Halted After Vinicius Jnr Racially Abused / Gonzalez Reacts To Neymar Racism Claims.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Blake755: 8:33am On May 22, 2023
Sergio101:

I swear.

Not Everytime he must post
Nobody dey look him side it should tell him to find another way
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by xtivin(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2023
unfortunately, very little can be done to stop this than giving stiff punishment to offenders and awareness...as humans generally, we have no control over other people behavior and that's it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Gboom: 8:35am On May 22, 2023
Rasicm will never end as long as human being exists.
When you as a black man see a group of Chinese walking along the street, what's your thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by obembet(f): 8:35am On May 22, 2023
insidelife22:
Spain is a racist Nation.

I remember how Samuel Eto cried 2006 against real Zaragoza
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2023
That's why I love watching my Enyimba, Awka United, Abia warriors, Kano pillars eat in peace.

No racism, only say home dey always win, because if away come beat home for their house then they will be ready to home with wounds even referee is will not be spared. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by naijapikin2(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2023
If you're not wanted in la liga, come to EPL, it may exist in other leagues but it seems laliga is institutionalized.

1 Like

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by ajibolaayo3115(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2023
MorataFC:
When we get to Heaven and we realise that our creator is black, na there I will start my own racism against all white skin. cheesy grin🤣
lol
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by olisaEze(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2023
With no apologies or thought for his feelings, Mr Tebas straightaway attacked the victim instead of the aggressors. La liga is slowly losing it as the EPL keeps collecting all the talents seeking peaceful careers. Very soon the racists will have no one but themselves to abuse on the pitch. Dey play Tebas, just dey play! grin

1 Like

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Ejyksneh(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2023
Tribalism is worst than racism, what Yorubas do to other tribes in Nigeria is worst than racism, I think my fellow Yoruba brothers especially Yoruba Muslims who are known to be too trïbalistic in nature don't have any moral right to talk about racism, I forgot to mention how they are forcing a dare devil Tinubu on good people of Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by sonature1: 8:44am On May 22, 2023
insidelife22:
Spain is a racist Nation.

Indeed, Nigeria isn't any better.

We are still dealing with tribalism here, which is even much worse because people are discriminating themselves despite having the same skin colour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by SisterFire(f): 8:45am On May 22, 2023
MorataFC:
When we get to Heaven and we realise that our creator is black, na there I will start my own racism against all white skin. cheesy grin🤣
u shall eat ur word one day when u see heaven is void of blacks .mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Bluntemperor: 8:48am On May 22, 2023
lolu2019:
Why can't the federation ban them.valencia should play in empty stadium

Year, you have sense,guy.
I totally agree,but a laliga needs the Money at the expense of the individuals contributions to the greatness of the Football!
What is FIFA doing about it?
British Model is also recommended for Span!
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by chuksbobby12: 8:48am On May 22, 2023
fergie001:
The Brazil international was targeted by chants from sections of the crowd at the Mestalla stadium during Real Madrid's 1-0 loss to Valencia.

He was later sent off after an altercation with Valencia players and took to twitter to call out the Federation.

We blacks are not proud of our color too, if we don't think that being a black is bad, then we shouldn't feel bad when someone calls you a black man. Doctors don't get angry when they are called doctors, we are blacks and should be proud of our color, if someone call you black monkey, call them white monkey. Oyibo is naturally manipulative, all of them, they will want to get into your head and use you, so stay strong. We are not proud of our color and that's the problem
Vini Jnr

However, la liga President Javier Tebas replied Vini via twitter.

Javier Tebas Medrano, la liga President

Mr. Tebas also retweeted the Federation's Statement on the game in Mestalla.

la liga

Not taking any of it, the Brazilian hit back at Tebas.

Vini Jnr

Earlier, Real Madrid boss was quick to back his 'star boy.'

Carlo Ancelotti

Vini Jnr also had the backing of his boyhood club:

Flamengo

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by wahalawahala: 8:49am On May 22, 2023
Heroicvic:
Please if you know you are Yoruba that taunt Igbo here and vice versa, don’t comment unless ogun wan pai you
always playing victim card... Wen your brothers insults others u go look away.. smh
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Onewazobia(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2023
Buddha3:
Racism doesn't even annoy me as much as tribalism. Especially the kind that exists between Yorubas and Igbos in the same Southern region of Nigeria.

Two very stupid set of people!

Yet u will some of them condemning this act
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by slimmax: 8:50am On May 22, 2023
MorataFC:
E go shock you say TheGUY upstairs na blue grin
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2023
MorataFC:
This one off me hahahahahahaha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by kingthreat(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2023
dfrost:
Racism, the bane of modern day football ⚽️, but then the players need the money.

Ignoring racism is a prerequisite for negro footballers in Europe to succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Paracetamol01: 8:51am On May 22, 2023
Na who no get mouth to hit back dey fair racist comment
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by JaskanFactor: 8:53am On May 22, 2023
people think racists are just abusive and threating, but infact racism is very destructive to life, and as the people in many remote areas of Nigeria are finding out racism can very deadly cause all the terrorists killing in Nigeria are part of the European racist agenda to depopulate Africa.

So whilst you sitting in your arm chair calling out racism, dont forget that all around the world from west indies , to Americas, to Africa, dark skin people are dying like flies, cause all the terrorists and gangs killing black people are sponsored by the same people calling you nigger from the football stand, cause they run the whole world, and thus determine the security situation everywhere, so that there is no place with large number of black people that is safe on this planet.

The only person more deadly to dark skin person than racist are the dark skin people that cause disunity in the is most desperate time for the black nation on earth. So that in Europe right now some of the biggest enemies of African people even more than nazis are fellow Africans.

The worst mistake you can make is to have a career plan where you working for European. or allow them to teach you or or child as teacher.

As one black American professor put, he said black people dont understand the concept of having an enemy.

And all around the world in black communities, Nigerians are very much hated, cause they are so materialistic, they would throw anybody under the bus for the nearest white man. But my experience shows this is west Africans in general

racism is not just about name calling, they are taking causalities, they are behind all the terrorists killing people all over africa.

1 Like

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by chisupport: 8:54am On May 22, 2023
Nigerians calling each other Names on nairaland are also complaining about this..😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Heroicvic(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
always playing victim card... Wen your brothers insults others u go look away.. smh

Read to comprehend brr, mio raye oshi laaro Monday
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by achimendy(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2023
Buddha3:
Racism doesn't even annoy me as much as tribalism. Especially the kind that exists between Yorubas and Igbos in the same Southern region of Nigeria.

Two very stupid set of people!

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2023
Make these bl*ack players try as much as possible to ignore the racist chants during a match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Absuchat(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2023
If I earn as much as Jnr earns in Madrid, even if you call me Chimpanzee's son I will just be smiling grin

I fit even add "gorilla" to my name to tell you say I no just get Joy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Bfly: 9:00am On May 22, 2023
Jnr. should calm down and stop playing victim. He should not expect his attack on la liga to go down well with the president. And also insinuating the president to be a racist. As far as there is the law there also must be the crime.

Racism is something that cannot end. That it happens to you doesn't not mean la liga has not punishrf past offenders. Investigations must also be made.

Or is junior expecting la liga to pick them out once from the crowd and punish them instantly.
Let not your emotion overtake you. The world is trying to be civilized in every means.
Also La liga championship cannot be threatened. Racism happens in every European league.
It has happened and it will still happen.

Junior should just calm down and work with them to address the issue at hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by shegzhkn: 9:01am On May 22, 2023
Lucasinho:
angry

Wetin black skin no go see for this world?
It classism, nobody respects the black folks, not Arabs, Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic. If blacks are formidable in some way it might actually reduce because racism no fit stop cos even the race at the top of the food chain also experience racism (not in their dominant society) but that is almost negligible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Kingcalls: 9:02am On May 22, 2023
No mention Messi, that one is from the racist capital of the world ....Messi wey b racist personified

1 Like

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Absuchat(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
You don't understand English.... Do you know the meaning of "vice versa" used by the guy?

Go school u say na abomination
Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by wahalawahala: 9:02am On May 22, 2023
Heroicvic:

Read to comprehend brr, mio raye oshi laaro Monday
gbenuson! Spell Igbo out same way u emphasized on Yoruba.. wetin b vice versa

2 Likes

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by Yoighaman(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2023
If na Nigeria naw, Vini go dey fear to confront NFF chairman, him coach sef go use style back out....but see the guts of Vini and Carlo Ancelotti, no big man for that side, you do or talk anyhow, you collect...no time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims by wahalawahala: 9:04am On May 22, 2023
Absuchat:

You don't understand English.... Do you know the meaning of "vice versa" used by the guy?

Go school u say na abomination
Mr english teacher face front...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iheanacho Scores To Save Manchester City, Shares Photo On Instagram / Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Keshi's Son Signs Condolence Register In Honour Of His Dad At NFF Office(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.