Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy (35659 Views)

Wicked Nigerian Lady Who Assaulted Little Maid Arrested / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her / Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by ECASH120: 8:01am On May 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As16RZ0YcSs

Nanny apprehended for performing a s£x act on a one year old boy

The suspect identified as Busayo Monday, from Cotonou was apprehended after her madam watched the CCTV she installed in her home and saw the shocking moment Busayo removed her baby's diaper and performed oral s€x on him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Redoil: 8:03am On May 22, 2023
see the effect of these rich people looking for cheap labour to the extent of importing the cheap labour from cotonu
they should learn to pay leaving wages and employ sensible people

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Fira09(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2023
The future is femail.

85% of female's in Nigeria are potential rapist.

But what attracted this jezebel of a gender to a 1 year old kid? embarassed Oh God, these gender's😷🖕

The right authorities should ensure she expend years behind jail infact double life imprisonment to serve as a coerced warning to the rest 85% Nigerian female potential rapist.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by ECASH120: 8:16am On May 22, 2023
If was a male that raped a small baby girl the internet would be on fire.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by insidelife22(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2023
we the NL representetives of the poor lad here by summon the reps of the bleeding gender her Feminist self Jennyclay to come and tell us why such a thing happened.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Nobody: 8:27am On May 22, 2023
Nawa oo na why people dey fear househelp be this

6 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Fira09(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2023
Rayban25:
Nawa oo na why people dey fear these gender's be this
A male can be a house-help.

1 Like

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Nobody: 8:45am On May 22, 2023
Fira09:

A male can be a house-help.

And who told you that a male house help cant rape a little female child or molest a young boy if he is a homosexual🤷‍♂️

16 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by illicit(m): 8:45am On May 22, 2023
She is still a minor

U should be charged for engaging her services too

undecided

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by slawomir: 9:11am On May 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Women nor go comment for this thread never

The truth is most of all these women and girls are sex staffed and hungry for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period

Let me reach out to my elder sis damm..my elder sis get three male kids and one female house help....damnnnnn that house help go don suck life outta their small small penis

These one way he be say she get three male kids and come get one matured female house help for house

I talk am that is why the first born dey always happy to go house once them close for school

Ring ring my sis on phone sharp
leisuretym:

You wan to discus this with your Aunty? What is she’s get turned on during your discussion?
She is not my aunty.. she is my female sibling..she can't get turned on when the life of her male kids penis is in danger...but wait a minute what if she actually get turned on...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by KendoRide: 9:12am On May 22, 2023
Stup!d girl

4 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Fira09(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2023
Rayban25:

And who told you that a male house help cant rape a little female child or molest a young boy if he is a homosexual🤷‍♂️
How many are they? I need to know the figures approximately.
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by ECASH120: 9:13am On May 22, 2023
illicit:
She is still a minor too

U should be charged for engaging her services too

undecided

So if you are the presiding judge this is how you turn the case, against the mother whose child was molested? Because the victim that was raped is not a girl child

12 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by ednut1(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2023
ECASH120:
If was a male that raped a small baby girl the internet would be on fire.
a female friend even said the maid must have been victim of sexual abuse herself. I was like some women and making excuses ehn

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Absuchat(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2023
When I dey here dey roast?
Chai... That baby will grow to demand more from this liberal maid grin

4 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by ObalendeCMS: 9:13am On May 22, 2023
All these stoopid, wicked, lazy housewives.

16 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2023
Ends shall never wonder

4 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Segzy19: 9:13am On May 22, 2023
I guess you are fine with poverty abi.... Is it a crime to be rich? Why are you envious of the rich?

This is not about anyone looking for cheap labour...
A relative/ a Nigerian can also do the same thing. Would that be termed as cheap labour too?

Mr poverty! You better stop envying the rich so that you can be lifted out of poverty....

Redoil:
see the effect of these rich people looking for cheap labour to the extent of importing the cheap labour from cotonu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by lomprico(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2023
The boy
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by safarilove(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2023
So disgusting..

Please visit the link on my profile to boost your income!
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by BloomingDale(f): 9:14am On May 22, 2023
Husbands should also take care of the cooking, laundry, looking after the kids, house work etc so there won’t be need for maids. You can’t expect your wife to carry all that burden.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Nobody: 9:14am On May 22, 2023
This is why I don't support getting maids in the first place. They're always molesting kids, this is very common.

Too bad she is also underage though, she is still less than 18 which makes even those who employed her as a maid culpable before the law as it could be termed child labour.

People need to find other ways of taking care of their homes than allowing strangers to come live with them.

15 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by MasterJayJay: 9:15am On May 22, 2023
J
BloomingDale:
Husbands should also take care of the cooking, laundry, looking after the kids, house work etc so there won’t be need for maids. You can’t expect your wife to carry all that burden.
What should be the punishment for women who rape?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by MrAgbako: 9:15am On May 22, 2023
cc sapphire

Your gender doings

4 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by MrAgbako: 9:16am On May 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
Men should be helping their wives with housework so there won’t be need for maids.
Men have suffer.
All young naive boys are being rape by aunties
cry

BloomingDale:

The husband might be molesting her or she herself might have been molested in a former house she worked in. The husband should be queried.
hahaha u women always find a way to blame men for everything.
She wasnt molested she is just a sick sex staved nympho that took advantage of one year old boy. Imagine giving a 1 year old Mouth Gig. She wanna explode the poor boy dicck. That is wickedness

11 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by akpur1(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2023
I observe less women on this thread 😂

4 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by texazzpete(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:

These Nannies are brought in by nanny agencies and sent to parents who apply for them. No parent goes directly to import people from Cotonou.

Also, the fact that you can pay a nanny to look after your child does not make you rich. This is affordable to even lower middle class families.

When you people apply fruitlessly for jobs and fail interviews, you blame your village people. Meanwhile you completely underwhelm in critical thinking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by LagosG: 9:18am On May 22, 2023
This kind of news is seriously underreported

4 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Senator777: 9:18am On May 22, 2023
Come to check name .

Oh! She is from Cotonou
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by SoftP(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2023
A
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by BloomingDale(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2023
MrAgbako:
Men have suffer.
All young naive boys are being rape by aunties
cry

The husband might be molesting her or she herself might have been molested in a former house she worked in. The husband should be queried.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.