Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy (35680 Views)

Wicked Nigerian Lady Who Assaulted Little Maid Arrested / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her / Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2023
These pigs from the south-waste, both their men and women are all rapist grin, even their grandpapa and grandmama, they are all demon_possessed rapist

1 Like

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by BloomingDale(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2023
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Nobody: 9:32am On May 22, 2023
Fira09:

How many are they? I need to know the figures approximately.

It dosent matter I'm just saying anyone can be anything..if at all the man or woman is not a molester they can be into witchcraft..point is you dont know who you're Bringing into your home
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by uuzba(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
see the effect of these rich people looking for cheap labour to the extent of importing the cheap labour from cotonu
they should learn to pay leaving wages and employ sensible people
Leaving wage ke?
They pay you and you leave?
Which day you go con do the work na?
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by LordPsalm(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
Husbands should also take care of the cooking, laundry, looking after the kids, house work etc so there won’t be need for maids. You can’t expect your wife to carry all that burden.
Imagine how foolish u sound.

Young never condemned the female rapist but came up to blame men.

So stupid and insensitive of u girls.
If it was the other way round, all hell will break lose

2 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by KingDash09(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

You won’t catch me in the kitchen. Sorry to burst your bubble.
where do you ought to be?
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by BloomingDale(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2023
LordPsalm:
Imagine how foolish u sound.

Young never condemned the female rapist but came up to blame men.

So stupid and insensitive of u girls.
If it was the other way round, all hell will break lose

Why would I condemn a young child that has been molested herself?

1 Like

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by BloomingDale(f): 9:37am On May 22, 2023
KingDash09:
where do you ought to be?

In your bed?

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by wisdomkid: 9:38am On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
see the effect of these rich people looking for cheap labour to the extent of importing the cheap labour from cotonu
they should learn to pay leaving wages and employ sensible people

Who are the sensible people? I see nothing here but undiluted foolishness
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Blackman101: 9:38am On May 22, 2023
laziness of our generation (hidden under been busy looking for money ) has brought about house help

2 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Raskimonojendor: 9:38am On May 22, 2023
Fira09:
The future is femail.

85% of female's in Nigeria are potential rapist.

But what attracted this jezebel of a gender to a 1 year old kid? embarassed Oh God, these gender's😷🖕

The right authorities should ensure she expend years behind jail infact double life imprisonment to serve as a coerced warning to the rest 85% Nigerian female potential rapist.

The police would let her go. She looks like a kid herself. A kid being a nanny/maid.
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by KingDash09(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2023
Everywhere good
BloomingDale:

In your bed?
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by BloomingDale(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2023
KingDash09:
Everywhere good

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by hammerT: 9:41am On May 22, 2023
LET THEM PUNISH HER BUT DONT WOUND HER.

THE PROBLEM IS PSYCHOLOGICAL AND WITH DISCIPLINE CAN BE CORRECTED.

IF EVERYTHING IS OK IN HER LIFE, IN HER TEENS, SHE WONT BE MAID TO ANYBODY.

WOMEN LIKE TO CALL MEN PERVERT BUT FORGET, THAT IS NOT MEN WEARING CLOTH THAT LEAVE HALF THEIR BUM CHEEKS OUTSIDE.

PERVERT WOMEN EVERYWHERE. cc cococandy

2 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Raskimonojendor: 9:43am On May 22, 2023
ECASH120:

So if you are the presiding judge this is how you turn the case, against the mother whose child was molested? Because the victim that was raped is not a girl child
The girl may go to a remand home being underage herself, but the mum could be sentenced as well for engaging the service of a minor.

1 Like

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Raskimonojendor: 9:45am On May 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
Husbands should also take care of the cooking, laundry, looking after the kids, house work etc so there won’t be need for maids. You can’t expect your wife to carry all that burden.
That's why a lot of families struggle or even seperate when they immigrate to Canada these days. There are no child maid to use for cheap labour and husband is used to not helping with household chores from Nigeria. This puts enormous strain on the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by RomanGreen: 9:47am On May 22, 2023
Ndi career women, stay home and take care of your new born, you say no that your career is more important, you left motherly duties to a maid who's probable sex starved and never experienced parental love to care for your child and you expect the best, you must be delusional, that's why we have many terrible teenage rebels in the society. You woke women enable these maids in their atrocities and turn around to wail about being victims.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by advanceDNA: 9:47am On May 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

In this case she is a young child and not a woman. That behavior is learned and screams that she herself is or has been molested. Try study psychology and stop this mumu talk.

I will say the same for a young male child too.

U are trying too hard to sound knowledgeable but u are just comitting fallacy and throwing insults to make u sound like u know something......go an take a course on human psychology before trying to sound like an authority

2 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by OtuologyProf(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

The husband might be molesting her or she herself might have been molested in a former house she worked in. The husband should be queried.
stop all these confounded statements.
Humans generally have crazy sex drive(unless you are sick) and could be worsened by loneliness.
A lot of us grew up being fondled by aunties and maids. They love it, when you read their facial expressions.

Prof itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Raskimonojendor: 9:48am On May 22, 2023
Jeffyblaq:
Hence she craved for a dick, bring her out let 4 ugly dirty boys fvck her for just one hour.

Datz my judgement passed! ☹️

charlesdinho:
had it been this girl reach out to me for fvck, i for give am but the senseless bit.ch decided to defiled an underaged

KingDash09:
Imma get me a maid two for that matter.. and they must be afonjas cause they love sex

Warl0ck:
Rape her to death.

Paedophiles spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Juanmike(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2023
Fira09:
The future is femail.

85% of female's in Nigeria are potential rapist.

But what attracted this jezebel of a gender to a 1 year old kid? embarassed Oh God, these gender's😷🖕

The right authorities should ensure she expend years behind jail infact double life imprisonment to serve as a coerced warning to the rest 85% Nigerian female potential rapist.
People like Iyaebe and co..
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by HaneefahRN(f): 9:53am On May 22, 2023
She is sick in the head
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by detectivejones: 9:55am On May 22, 2023
Its disgusting that people are excusing her crime because she's a girl. The society is an enabler of crimes against the male gender and gives zero care about their plight

1 Like

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Warl0ck: 9:55am On May 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Paedophiles spotted.
paedophile kee ur papa, if he neva die.
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by OluchiDelly: 9:57am On May 22, 2023
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As16RZ0YcSs

Nanny apprehended for performing a s£x act on a one year old boy

The suspect identified as Busayo Monday, from Cotonou was apprehended after her madam watched the CCTV she installed in her home and saw the shocking moment Busayo removed her baby's diaper and performed oral s€x on him
This is serious
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by leisuretym: 9:58am On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Women nor go comment for this thread never

The truth is most of all these women and girls are sex staffed and hungry for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period

Let me reach out to my elder sis damm..my elder sis get three male kids and one female house help....damnnnnn that house help go don suck life outta their small small penis

These one way he be say she get three male kids and come get one matured female house help for house

I talk am that is why the first born dey always happy to go house once them close for school

Ring ring my sis on phone sharp

You wan to discus this with your Aunty? What if she’s get turned on during your discussion?

I don’t want to see a thread that say” how I impregnated my sister when trying to advise her
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by qtguru(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2023
The same happened to me as a child, but I never told anybody, also a female house help. It's when I see articles like this, I remember. it happens to boys too, the issue is you can't know with boys, unlike girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by udeh3(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2023
I gave my experience in one of the threads when growing up. A lady complain here when the husband refused her getting a maid or nanny.
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by hammerT: 10:00am On May 22, 2023
HaneefahRN:
She is sick in the head
detectivejones:
Its disgusting that people are excusing her crime because she's a girl. The society is an enabler of crimes against the male gender and gives zero care about their plight
AT HER YOUNG AGE, IS SHE SUPPOSE TO BE LOOKING AFTER TWO GROWN ADULT RESPONSIBILITY OR PURSUING HER FUTURE?

MANY PEOPLE CREATE PROBLEMS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

IF LIFE ALLOLWED THIS GIRL TO BE A NORMAL TEENAGER, SHE WOULD BE IN HER PARENTS HOUSE, STUDYING HER BOOK, PLANNING HER FUTURE AND PERHAPS HAVE A BOYFRIEND TO BE PRACTICING ALL THAT NONSENSE SEX STUFF.

SHE IS AT THE AGE OF PRACTICE, SHE SAID SHE IS ALMOST 18 YEARS.

HENCE, THAT WOMAN WAS EMPLOYING A MINOR AS CHILDMINDER, THIS IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE MODERN DAY SLAVERY.

EKWEREMADU IS SERVING 10 YEARS IN UK FORSOMETHING LIKE THIS. EXPLIOTATION OF MINOR.
Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:00am On May 22, 2023
Warl0ck:
Rape her to death.

Warl0ck:
paedophile kee MY papa, if he neva die.
Your cure below:

Re: Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy by marsup: 10:02am On May 22, 2023
Practicing this shit on a little boy? It's saddening.

She should also have her name written in the sex offenders' register.
Bitch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones / Ex-barber Made To Roll Indian Hemp After His Arrest By Police In Lagos. PICS/Vid / Imo Poly Student Steals 2 Cars, Use Cash To 'sort Result' And Girlfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.