Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Sabinus Explains Why He Doesn’t Promote Nudity With His Skits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sabinus Explains Why He Doesn’t Promote Nudity With His Skits (498 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sabinus Explains Why He Doesn’t Promote Nudity With His Skits by Azeemokoya: 8:59am On May 22, 2023
Nigerian skitmaker, Sabinus whose real name is Emmanuel Chukwuemeka Ejekwu has explained why he prefers not to promote nudity with his content.

Sabinus is renowned as one of the most popular comedians and skitmaker in Nigerian entertainment industry.

The comedian spoke at the SMFest in Owerri, the Imo State Capital.

According to him, he doesn’t allow nudity in his skits because his aim is to create family content.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/sabinus-explains-why-he-doesnt-promote-nudity-with-his-skits/

Re: Sabinus Explains Why He Doesn’t Promote Nudity With His Skits by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2023
Dem no go like am
Re: Sabinus Explains Why He Doesn’t Promote Nudity With His Skits by Bahamas95(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2023
Even at that he's still the best.

Sabinus and Brainjotter are effortlessly funny, their body language is enough to crack you up.
Re: Sabinus Explains Why He Doesn’t Promote Nudity With His Skits by Foodqueen(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2023
He doesn't even need it.

My all time zero investor.

(1) (Reply)

“why I Suddenly Quit Nollywood 3 Years Ago” – Bbnaija Star Ifu Ennada / Can you take this loan?? / ‘I Had A Dream About Mohbad Two Days Before His Demise’ – Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.