Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) (62404 Views)

I Spent Just N7.1m On My Br€asts Implants — Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika / CEO Of CUBANA Prays As He Has Lunch With His Two Managers- PICTURES / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Bashnigga(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2023
Counterfeit:
Ashawo na Ashawo, no matter what you drive
True words from MI Abaga
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2023
Sugar daddy doingz.

Her kpekus must pay for the bills anyway.

This one has finally hide under the guise of a cook to sell her Puna to rich folks

It is well.
Wishing her the best in life.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by BlackyOne: 7:18pm On May 22, 2023
Now she's on the radar of the biggest fishes, na her kpekus go tire and rumple las las

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by periphetes: 7:19pm On May 22, 2023
Celebration of mediocrity, we so much love this in Nigeria . When there are real smart inventors with problem solving innovation that would benefit human existence are not appreciated.

It's just silly stuffs like this that makes noise without human benefits people enjoy watching & listening.

MENTAL LAZINESS undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by ivandragon: 7:22pm On May 22, 2023
Such unsolicited display of 'money' is part of the reasons nigeria has lost its way morally.

In developed countries, such act will attract the IRS. They will want to know the source of income & if you pay the appropriate taxes.

It is fine to be rich, but ensure your source of wealth is clean.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by finallybusy: 7:23pm On May 22, 2023
She finally got the fame she sought. Two years from now and she’ll become a regular nobody.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Otasikwe(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2023
Showbody aka celebrity don begin

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by DigitB: 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
Image laundering of the hoe. Not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Father4all: 7:27pm On May 22, 2023
For just bestie oo. If na boyfriend unko?
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Telldem1(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2023
angry Na this grass una chop with 1.1m ?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by shabashola(f): 7:40pm On May 22, 2023
Ha! Business money, Baba God please don't forget me.
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by JTwelve: 7:41pm On May 22, 2023
Una never see anything.

If Ukpabio fúck her just once with his long fat príck and calabash-belly, she go buy Bentley. She will move to Apo Village and become Third Sidechick of the Nation.

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by intruder15(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2023
pyyxxaro:
I just showed this receipt to my Landlord, immediately he saw it , he started crying, begging me not to pay my rent again …

Thanks Hilda, more grease to your KPEK cool

De play
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Charx122: 7:49pm On May 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r77qFawH718

Hilda Baci spends over N1.1m for lunch with her besties.

Take a listen!!!

Spending that much on Junk food with $250 I can get as much over here..

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by rexchazy(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2023
TrelloDave:

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

💻- Laptop
📱- Phone
🖨️ - Printer
Drones, Mifi, Speaker , Powerbanks, LeD Light, etc.

It does not replace the function of a generator or solar system.

Can be charged via electricity, Generator or solar panels.

🌍 Nationwide delivery

📦 Payment on Delivery via GIG Logistics !

Call or WhatsApp

Price
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by 77up(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2023
Nothing bad in that.
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by chatinent: 8:02pm On May 22, 2023
As a local man I am, she could have just cooked the meal naw.
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Tonytonex(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2023
I saw 1 bottle of chapman 5700 🙄

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by SpatialKing(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2023
APCNig:

Guiness Books does not pay shishi, but her pusssy definitely pays

Don't mind them..

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Charx122: 8:22pm On May 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r77qFawH718

Hilda Baci spends over N1.1m for lunch with her besties.

Take a listen!!!

Hilda your face shine your shoe shine your toto smile, bye bye

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Vintage100(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2023
If I may ask, what does she do for a living?? I'm not being envious just wanna know. Is her parents wealthy?? Does she own a big restaurant?? For to to spend 1.1million for lunch with her friends it means she is big b4 her recent stardom
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2023
This is one of the sense that keeps the Nigerian citizen down you can imagine spend such Money for fun
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by folake4u(f): 8:30pm On May 22, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Swallow no even dey the list. angry

😂😂😂😂E get different occasions wey person go chop swallow na. Nor be this one.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by ugbarreta(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2023
Besties that’ll end up snatching her man tmr. Bestie ko bestie ni.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by folake4u(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2023
finallybusy:
She finally got the fame she sought. Two years from now and she’ll become a regular nobody.

@the bolded. Says who? Kaffy won the Guinness World Record on the "Longest Dance Party" and SHE IS STILL RELEVANT.

It is not an easy feat.
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Edeyoung: 8:47pm On May 22, 2023
nairalander2020:
She is now a verified millionaire so she deserve it.

You sound like a gay and simp thesame time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2023
This simply means whosoever marries any lady like type should be ready to face the consequences like wreck you financially and even your immediate family if and only if. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by GloriousGbola: 9:01pm On May 22, 2023
folake4u:

@the bolded. Says who? Kaffy won the Guinness World Record on the "Longest Dance Party" and SHE IS STILL RELEVANT.

It is not an easy feat.

Unlike kaffy all ms baci seems to be about is slay queening unfortunately.

Am I going to push a half naked self objectifying and financially wasteful person to my daughter as a role model?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2023
So just cox she took her besties out
It made front page
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Amah70: 9:09pm On May 22, 2023
nairalander2020:
She is now a verified millionaire so she deserve it.

What I saw were spaghetti, roasted plantain, salad fish. If she had donated the money to a motherless babies home in my Orlu hometown....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.