Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) (62384 Views)

I Spent Just N7.1m On My Br€asts Implants — Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika / CEO Of CUBANA Prays As He Has Lunch With His Two Managers- PICTURES / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Menclothing: 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
The man in her life have money
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by sentee(f): 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Easybet1(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2023
TrelloDave:

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

💻- Laptop
📱- Phone
🖨️ - Printer
Drones, Mifi, Speaker , Powerbanks, LeD Light, etc.

It does not replace the function of a generator or solar system.

Can be charged via electricity, Generator or solar panels.

🌍 Nationwide delivery

📦 Payment on Delivery via GIG Logistics !

Call or WhatsApp

how much ?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by georgeakins: 9:22pm On May 22, 2023
StreetMedia:
OK for them.

Meanwhile that Mod that banned me, your phone go loss.

OBI IS COMING!

presidency dey hungry Ibos. Since you cannot win a free and fair election, you now want to enter through the back door as you did in 1966?
You go tire!
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by tonididdy(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2023
grin
Lol 1.1m for her own restaurant

…we get money but trust me we not this stupid!

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by folake4u(f): 9:34pm On May 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Unlike kaffy all ms baci seems to be about is slay queening unfortunately.

Am I going to push a half naked self objectifying and financially wasteful person to my daughter as a role model?

Two truths can coexist. She is a Baddie and a Chef who's also a World Record holder.

I'd say Live and Let Live.

Wahala! Because she spent money to treat her friends, she's now wasteful? Well, I think they're in Congratulatory mode and it's all part of Showbiz.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by SleekyP(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2023
Tonytonex:
I saw 1 bottle of chapman 5700 🙄
Very cheap….. Try the George hotel in Ikoyi grin
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by tnerro1(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
If sanwo olu can run just to taste her food

Only God know how many Politicians and Gboys that are running to taste her kpomo

If Tinubu fvck her with his old wrinkled gbola, she go buy mansion for Las Vegas

Werey
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 22, 2023
Nigerians you people are very very stupid for considering this worthy to be news, Nairaland mods e no go better for una for bringing this to front page idiots. and I'm patiently waiting the unfortunate maggot to quote me

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by mutantninja: 9:41pm On May 22, 2023
DefKon:
Nigerians you people are very very stupid for considering this worthy to be news, Nairaland mods e no go better for una for bringing this to front page idiots. and I'm patiently waiting the unfortunate maggot to quote me
You’re a NOBODY
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by GloriousGbola: 9:46pm On May 22, 2023
folake4u:

Two truths can coexist. She is a Baddie and a Chef who's also a World Record holder.

I'd say Live and Let Live.

Wahala! Because she spent money to treat her friends, she's now wasteful? Well, I think they're in Congratulatory mode and it's all part of Showbiz.

One million naira? And showing the receipt? That is an and unnecessary ostentatious show. It is one thing to go out with your friends. It is another to put that in sm. It is yet another to start showing receipt of 1m.It is what we are used to from our yahoo yeyebrities.

Though I suspect it is a silly stunt.

If this is what she wants to piss away her 15 minutes of fame on, well I wish her all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by finallybusy: 9:47pm On May 22, 2023
folake4u:

@the bolded. Says who? Kaffy won the Guinness World Record on the "Longest Dance Party" and SHE IS STILL RELEVANT.

It is not an easy feat.
SMH.
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by godofuck231: 9:49pm On May 22, 2023
Yea , poor man. Pikin don arrive , its time to oppress the borgias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Poleski: 9:49pm On May 22, 2023
When she goes broke you'll see all these besties run oo!

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by essentialone(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2023
TrelloDave:

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

💻- Laptop
📱- Phone
🖨️ - Printer
Drones, Mifi, Speaker , Powerbanks, LeD Light, etc.

It does not replace the function of a generator or solar system.

Can be charged via electricity, Generator or solar panels.

🌍 Nationwide delivery

📦 Payment on Delivery via GIG Logistics !

Call or WhatsApp

This was how QASA scammed me with their nonsense solar generator

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by folake4u(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

One million naira? And showing the receipt? That is an and unnecessary ostentatious show. It is one thing to go out with your friends. It is another to put that in sm. It is yet another to start showing receipt of 1m.It is what we are used to from our yahoo yeyebrities.

If this is what she wants to piss away her 15 minutes of fame on, well I wish her all the best.

Lol. Asides her, Nigerians post receipts of their purchases a lot for social media validation and I'm always amused by that act because it is classless, razz and tacky.

And just like you said, it is highly unnecessary. No one cares, for real.

Even this just concluded AMVCA show, some Z-list celebrities were posting dollar receipts of their outfits. It's such a turn off.

Now just imagine if all Hollywood A-list actors post receipts of their outfits to the Oscars or Grammys. I think that job is for the paparazzi to do and not celebrities.

There's still a lot of growing in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Lol. I don't think it's a 15mins fame sha. She'd still be relevant from endorsements and cooking gigs. Who nor like food? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by CSTRR: 10:18pm On May 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

She is just an ekaette with a bit of money and exposure.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by ahnie: 10:21pm On May 22, 2023
I m happy for her.
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by bisqit: 10:42pm On May 22, 2023
sisisioge:
Them well done o....atleast them plenty. E for break my heart to hear say cook go carry one friend go eat 1.1m NGN food. Anyways, na mini party to celebrate her success.
i would love to take you out for dinner. I have a big crush on you
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 22, 2023
mutantninja:

You’re a NOBODY
yes i was actually up waiting for you, quoting me proves you too are a nobody you know the saying na birds of same feathers
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by BennyDGreat: 10:54pm On May 22, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Be like na the price dey pepper your eye o.

Me sef, the price comot water for my eyes.

It's too over priced....two snails 31,000....
I am not sure Sheraton would cost that much sef or even Federal palace or Eko Hotel

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 22, 2023
mutantninja:

You’re a NOBODY
fool just take a second to imagine what you're defending just reason the topic
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:27pm On May 22, 2023
ASHAWO WORK DEY PAY OOOOOO

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by XAUBulls: 12:32am On May 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r77qFawH718

Hilda Baci spends over N1.1m for lunch with her besties.

Take a listen!!!
An overpriced menu + 10% VAT
grin
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by motih35295(m): 4:07am On May 23, 2023
Check my profile fridge for sell
Location PH
Condition good
Hisense double door fridge
Contact me asap
Receipt available

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:14am On May 23, 2023
Tzar:
Her money, her life!
With this aggresive attention seeking by her, looks like she is trying to nail a high value man.
But all these social media presence and attention seeking doesn’t make her a high value woman or wife material tho!
Character, humility, purity, youth, being reserved and homeliness are fundamentals to a woman being high value or wife material.

From the comments online, she and her friends ALWAYS visit a restaurant every Sunday for brunch/lunch. That is who she is. Also, she is in a relationship, So having a man is not her problem.

3 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:17am On May 23, 2023
Nah! Most Nigerians can be very envious if they see someone doing well. Esp if the person is not their ideal mould. The belief that every woman who succeeds is an ashawo is very false and misplaced. Also, you people should understand the basic economics behind spending money in a high-class restaurant.

All I see here about this lady from many Nigerians after she became popular is pure envy, nothing else. I like the fact my life is private, una bad belly is disgusting!

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by WhereMyLoud: 4:17am On May 23, 2023
Houseofglam7:
🤲🏼🤲🏼🤲🏼
Wetin dis one dey do? Lol. U dey stretch hand for wetin dem dne chop finish dey shit for house sef. Lmao
Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:20am On May 23, 2023
Charx122:

Spending that much on Junk food with $250 I can get as much over here..

There are places where you are that sells the same food for less than $100, why did you not go there?

That is the same reason Hilda went to where she ate. It is basic economics for crying out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:26am On May 23, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Unlike kaffy all ms baci seems to be about is slay queening unfortunately.

Am I going to push a half naked self objectifying and financially wasteful person to my daughter as a role model?

Why should a random lady be your daughter's role model? The same Kaffy you applaud adorns scantily dresses sometimes. She celebrated with her friends, and who said she does not the money to afford it?

Anyway, that is the issue with popularity sha. The takes by most Nigerians scream envy and wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) by izombie(m): 5:38am On May 23, 2023
The wastage don already start. I no wan hear story o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.