Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

“burna Boy, Wizkid Can’t Do My Type Of Music” – Nonso Amadi. (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “burna Boy, Wizkid Can’t Do My Type Of Music” – Nonso Amadi. (VIDEO) (352 Views)

Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M / You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts / Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“burna Boy, Wizkid Can’t Do My Type Of Music” – Nonso Amadi. (VIDEO) by hotlegit9janews: 9:30am On May 22, 2023
Nigerian singer, Nonso Amadi has admitted that his fellow music superstar colleagues, Burna Boy and Wizkid cannot do his type of music. In the latest episode of the Afrobeats Podcast hosted by Adesope Shopsydoo, Nonso Amadi stated that no other Nigerian artiste can do his unique kind of music. “I am not making the same music as Burna Boy and …

https://legit9ja.com/2023/05/burna-boy-wizkid-cant-do-my-type-of-music-nonso-amadi-video.html
Re: “burna Boy, Wizkid Can’t Do My Type Of Music” – Nonso Amadi. (VIDEO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2023
hotlegit9janews:
Nigerian singer, Nonso Amadi has admitted that his fellow music superstar colleagues, Burna Boy and Wizkid cannot do his type of music. In the latest episode of the Afrobeats Podcast hosted by Adesope Shopsydoo, Nonso Amadi stated that no other Nigerian artiste can do his unique kind of music. “I am not making the same music as Burna Boy and …

https://legit9ja.com/2023/05/burna-boy-wizkid-cant-do-my-type-of-music-nonso-amadi-video.html

Everyone don dey yarn dust, lately

(1) (Reply)

Guinness World Records Breaks Silence On Chef Dammy’s 120-hour Cookathon / Nigerian Star, Flavour To Headline St.john's Afrobeat Music Festival In USVI / Ugobest Music New Signed Artiste; @degholdubm Released His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.