Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts (33797 Views)

Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Why I Underwent Plastic Surgery – Mercy Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by officIalB: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2019
@BloggerDonald

You can have my type of body without surgery, actress #MercyJohnson tells a skeptic

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/you-can-have-my-type-of-body-without-surgery-actress-mercy-johnson-tells-a-skeptic/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by officIalB: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2019
cool
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Tyche(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2019
The jury is still out
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by LisaAnne(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2019
I do :
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Bigajeff(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
So no details to the headline, we should go to the link to read abi? Traffic tins .This front-page mod should be probe for taking bribe.

7 Likes

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Centcanada: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Okey. I hear you just because am ur fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Teeisaac(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shakamanje!!!!
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Movicq(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jesusssssssss_sssssss
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by freemi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
I believe em
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Go Mercy!
I love you!

She's one woman I know who achieves whatever she sets her heart to do... her rise to fame...her excellent acting skills... the drastic turn around she made from being a worldly actress to a model wife and mom!
Now see how she's reclaimed her body!

Respect Mercy! kiss kiss kiss

21 Likes

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by UEDIBO: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
have your body as in # on the same bed?
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by yjgm(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who am I going to ask now?
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
So mercy JOHNSON did you do surgery or not

Cause I know you

5 Likes

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Knox123(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked

After 3 kids, her tommy is flat.

Unlike some of our slay queens having big tommy without kids... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by gratiaeo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
She did not denying doing surgery

3 Likes

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Kayceenaz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Movicq:
Jesusssssssss_sssssss
Kindly desist from using that name in vain.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Auxtin85(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
LisaAnne:
I do :

The Lisa Anne I know is a p0rnstar. Are you?

1 Like

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Soft milf
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Bluezy13(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmmm...

If it was ordinary. she wouldn't show us
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Denikayan: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Coming from someone who are husband deserves a second wife.

She is out of shape

Husband deserves a fresh and young CeeCee
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Biglittlelois(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yeah you can have that type of body without surgery, we have pills that works too undecided
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by nicepoker101(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Another irrelevant topic
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Uyi168: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
What's this one feeling like sef.. angry
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by MrTrend(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
So? shocked
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Bluezy13(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
gratiaeo:

...i can do it, without Surgery.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by dingbang(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sexy
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by sonnie10: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
gratiaeo:
Then we can’t conclude solely on inference. Evidence is critical
Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Zeinymira(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
I do hope I will look this great in marriage

2 Likes

Re: You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts by Kaybaba5(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Your body your asset....

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" / Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.