Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For (308 Views)

My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For by OceanEye: 9:54am On May 22, 2023
A woman, who also happens to be my landlord's wife, refuses to release the prepaid meter loader to load the codes I made payments for, for unreasonable reasons.

She has left my family and I in darkness for days.

I need your help on how I can load the tokens without the loader or the right and legal step to take in handling such issue with the said woman.

Your response is highly needed.

Thanks.
Re: My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For by Rhassidy360: 10:06am On May 22, 2023
OceanEye:

A woman, who also happens to be my landlord's wife, refuses to release the prepaid meter loader to load the codes I made payments for, for unreasonable reasons.

She has left my family and I in darkness for days.

I need your help on how I can load the tokens without the loader or the right and legal step to take in handling such issue with the said woman.

Your response is highly needed.

Thanks.
buy another used prepaid meter my bro. I get for sale
Re: My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For by OceanEye: 10:11am On May 22, 2023
Rhassidy360:
buy another used prepaid meter my bro. I get for sale

I thought prepaid meters can't be moved away from their first location.
Re: My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For by Rhassidy360: 1:41pm On May 22, 2023
OceanEye:

I thought prepaid meters can't be moved away from their first location.
Na the uiu to recharge I get for sale not the meter u need the uiu to recharge since your landlord de do any how buy your own and input your meter number it will work perfectly.
Re: My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For by OceanEye: 2:11pm On May 22, 2023
Rhassidy360:
Na the uiu to recharge I get for sale not the meter u need the uiu to recharge since your landlord de do any how buy your own and input your meter number it will work perfectly.

Thank. How much
Re: My Landlord's Wife Denying Me The Right To Use Electricity I Paid For by Rhassidy360: 4:05pm On May 22, 2023
OceanEye:

Thank. How much
09024851934 whatapp me

(1) (Reply)

FLAT FOR SALE IN IBA HOUSING ESTATE FROM 3M TO 7M. / 2 Bedroom Apartment At Jahi, Abuja For Rent / Rechargeable Fan 4 Sale @ Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.