Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Dont Think Support For Tinubu Is Tribal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Think Support For Tinubu Is Tribal (232 Views)

Elon Musk's "Politics Is Tribal" Post Gets Over 140k Likes In 24 Hours / Why In Nigeria There Is Tribal,cultural And Religious War And In SA No War / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Think Support For Tinubu Is Tribal by Chimok: 11:17am On May 22, 2023
First of all, Tinubu did not win the presidency and that we all know.

Secondly, his support base is highly exaggerated. We could understand this by the nairaland experience where u have one Tinubu supporter having tens of handles or accounts here. If one is not aware of this, one would feel there are many Tinubu supporters here but its not true. I can bet Tinubu got less than 30% votes in the southwest and far smaller percentages in other regions.

This brings me to the main topic, the tribal support for Tinubu. What I ve come to find out in the Tinubu Support base especially here in nairaland and other social media platforms is that those supporting Tinubu today are the same people who have supported Buhari during his campaign in 2015 and all through his regime.
Buhari support base was grossly depleted for Tinubu because most of the Buhari supporters have abandoned their earlier stand due to hardship that in the February presidential election, they supported Obi or Atiku remaining just the remnants for the Tinubu candidacy.

Nigerians continue to wait on the tribunal to do the right thing.
Re: I Dont Think Support For Tinubu Is Tribal by fuckJones(f): 11:49am On May 22, 2023
stop masturbating online, call obi to be one of the witness.
olodo

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Be A Nigerian President / Why Removing Fuel Subsidies Again? / Top 10 Emotional Movie You Need To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.