Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery (49716 Views)

Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Celebrates Adedeji Adeleke On His 65th Birthday / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On May 23, 2023
Madmohamed123:
obi is not your mate a two times governor a billionaire self made not government spoil child like Dangote

Next time have some respect for him.
Obi na cowry to Dangote... No dey compare abeg
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by franktolk(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2023
ttobizz:

You seem to have prepared all the invitation yourself, how else would you know who was and wasn't invited

Mike Adenuga doesn't really like being in the spot light,( what you can call showing to the gallery).

There's nothing wrong with that anyway, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Timmi: 12:37pm On May 23, 2023
Feedyoureyes:
I wonder what they could be talking about.

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emJpT_d8VVw

Davido's father better quickly dissociate himself from this Obi man before he will tell him the second Niger bridge belong to him and want to sell him the second Niger bridge
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe and where was obi when TINUBU was elected senator federal republic of Nigeria

u mean selected by Mr yakubu? its an illegal and unconstitutional declaration that is null and void.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by kpompey: 12:38pm On May 23, 2023
Sergio101:

A rabid inebriated fuu.

I hate being mentioned by silly beings like you.

My bad. For no reply.

Please next time don't quote the monicker "Sergio" for any reason whatsoever. Even if your poor life is at the point off dying, or your wrecked family is in deep pain.

Bye!!!

Won't reply you again grin cool
Silence is the best answer for a fool like you.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2023
jaxxy:

u mean selected by Mr yakubu? its an illegal and unconstitutional declaration that is null and void.
Just answer simple question where was obi when TINUBU was elected senator federal republic of Nigeria or you don't even know when was that? TINUBU was senator in 1992 may be you were not Born at that time. Nairaland is full of kids now with free bonus data. Very poor in history grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by BeigJawnson(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obituary trying hard to be close to presidency.

If obituary trying hard to be close to presidency. Then those in presidency must be assumed de@d and announced on obituary...
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
Just answer simple question where was obi when TINUBU was elected senator federal republic of Nigeria or you don't even know when was that? TINUBU was senator in 1992 may be you were not Born at that time. Nairaland is full of kids now with free bonus data. Very poor in history grin grin grin grin

Where was tinubu when Obi was head of NPA?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by BeigJawnson(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2023
Nigerfine3:

Does Mike Adenuga hates celebrating others?
There isn't any celebration in nigeria more than this in recent years

Which kind of celebration? Where are our own 4 public refineries?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by otipoju(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2023
franktolk:
You won't see Mike Adenuga in such gatherings. I guessed he only goes to where's invited. Very reserved man he is.

Nope. Nigga has grown an embarassing hunch back. An elderly man who worked very very very closely with him told me so some years back when I said this same thing you said.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by BeigJawnson(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2023
IgboSomalia:

That 30k is more than the total amount your father spent marrying your mother.

Dont be silly
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by IgboSomalia: 1:03pm On May 23, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Dont be silly

Tell that to your mother who didn't teach you to mind your business.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by BeigJawnson(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Tell that to your mother who didn't teach you to mind your business.

Also tell your father that he failed on you has a father to train you. When will you be useful to yourself?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Osemawe4life: 1:15pm On May 23, 2023
This Nairaland little children are many sha , you would know that through their comment .
Talk to people that is greater than their great GRAND Father in all ramifications
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Osemawe4life: 1:18pm On May 23, 2023
These Nairaland little children are many sha , you would know that through their comment .
Talk any how to people that is greater than their great GRAND Father in all ramifications
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Hope your father attended...if not just shurrup.

Him father wey don use his future drink away his life join...

Efulefu them
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:37pm On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
those pictures are in Nigeria, obi can only full his illiterates Obidient

Was that the agreement in your WhatsApp group as a counter response?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by yarimo(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2023
jaxxy:

Where was tinubu when Obi was head of NPA?
that was abacha administration and TINUBU was already a senator at that time. So where was obi when TINUBU was elected senator federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
that was abacha administration and TINUBU was already a senator at that time. So where was obi when TINUBU was elected senator federal republic of Nigeria

same tinubu wey go beg Abacha for appointment?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by OsunOriginal: 2:54pm On May 23, 2023
Feedyoureyes:
I wonder what they could be talking about.

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emJpT_d8VVw

Congratulations to Obidients! His lordship Obi got an opportunity to chat with another noble Nigerian from southwest. You need to celebrate it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by pacespot(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2023
The truth is that many Lagos millionaires and billionaires don't like Tinubu's monopolistic control of the state, that is why APC underperformed in highbrow areas like Lekki, Ajah, Maryland, etc during the elections.

They want true democracy into how Lagos is built and run.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by peculiar2233: 3:34pm On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obituary trying hard to be close to presidency.
Pele ti e. You've finally escaped from Yaba left 🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by eleniyan2020: 3:35pm On May 23, 2023
Sergio101:

Alright. If it will bless your day....move on.

Who don big don big.

Obi knows himself
don big and running upandan to occasions he wasn't invited!
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Mrfixiit: 4:20pm On May 23, 2023
IgboSomalia:
Agulu nuisance. Always jumping to where they didn't invite him.
Is that how your father behaves ?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by yarimo(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2023
jaxxy:

same tinubu wey go beg Abacha for appointment?
Where was obi when TINUBU was elected senator federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by AgroDoctor: 5:59pm On May 23, 2023
franktolk:
You won't see Mike Adenuga in such gatherings. I guessed he only goes to where's invited. Very reserved man he is.

God bless you. I thought I am the only one observing Mike Adenuga's simple and quiet lifestyle. I just love the man. No unnecessary controversies and noise making. That is the kind of billionaire in dollars I am already working towards.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Nefort: 11:28pm On May 23, 2023
franktolk:
I don't even hear anything about him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.