Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery (49738 Views)

Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Celebrates Adedeji Adeleke On His 65th Birthday / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2023
E dey scope am again? Leak go soon drop.
E sup know say politics portfolios cost pass each other na

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by eteebanky1: 9:28am On May 23, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by gojass: 10:47am On May 23, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Masterito(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2023
Poor mentality.
yarimo:
Obi is there to snap pictures with VIPs nobody invite him.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:

Obi has always been in those circles b4 amoda joined NADECO after abacha rejected his begy begy for appointment bt rather gave Obi an appointment without begging.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by safarilove(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2023
Obi no get wahala

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by VaderBon: 10:52am On May 23, 2023
Good
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:52am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
A two times fraudster governor and a wanted criminal by UK immigration
So you mean UK Immigration was blind, last week he came into England for Dele Momodu birthday?

Life of an oorchin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by ajepako(f): 10:52am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:

Oya, come closer make I nack you Ijebu juju for head.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by NaijaCover(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2023
Following The Update
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Nobody: 10:54am On May 23, 2023
franktolk:
You won't see Mike Adenuga in such gatherings. I guessed he only goes to where's invited. Very reserved man he is.

I believe Mike Adenuga and Dangote have a long standing beef. I don't know if they've squashed it but for a long time they weren't on speaking terms.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by gigabyte13: 10:54am On May 23, 2023
Original PDP vs low budget pdp
I no go talk pass like that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by emmyN(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2023
franktolk:
You won't see Mike Adenuga in such gatherings. I guessed he only goes to where's invited. Very reserved man he is.

Every single person there was invited

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by phorget(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:

Could you post the list of the invitees for us to see please?
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Allisgud: 10:56am On May 23, 2023
franktolk:
mention one gathering u have seen him,if not his glo occasion
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by VawulenceProMax: 10:58am On May 23, 2023
Seun remove this advert at the top of the page na
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by JohnBullMySon: 10:59am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
How you know even who was invited and who wasn't? Where you the one who shared the invitation?

I know a couple of people in Nigeria including relatives who are at least close to elite status. Tribalism is hardly existent at that level, mostly corruption.

BTW, I hope your parents were there? Or they're non-entities grin?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by ba7man(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2023
Probably Obi was lying to Adeleke about China, Singapore, Bangladesh and Egypt

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Sleekfingers: 11:01am On May 23, 2023
Madmohamed123:
obi is not your mate a two times governor a billionaire self made not government spoil child like Dangote

Next time have some respect for him.

You called Dangote a government spoiled child. Do you know Dangote grandfather? It is very obvious , you don't know nothing about Dangote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by comrChris(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
Nairaland is really filled with idiots.
A two time governor and a billionaire is a no body to you right?
Hopeless being
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Omenlon: 11:05am On May 23, 2023
Madmohamed123:
obi is not your mate a two times governor a billionaire self made not government spoil child like Dangote

Next time have some respect for him.
before clocking 40s Peter Obi was already a billionaire, please can you mention where he ever worked or the business he was into that made he a billionaire? Please be specific.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by searchlight: 11:05am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
He's dog is more valuable than your father.
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Moniya4Real(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2023
That’s because he is on a wheel chair

franktolk:
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by moshino(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2023
yarimo:

Were you or your father the ones that licked the envelopes to seal the invites?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Larryndelaw: 11:08am On May 23, 2023
Trying to be relevant. After may 29 , he will be history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Erickymania: 11:09am On May 23, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by ba7man(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2023
Omenlon:
before clocking 40s Peter Obi was already a billionaire, please can you mention where he ever worked or the business he was into that made he a billionaire? Please be specific.
If he Billionaire, na for him pocket.

Apart from Beer parlours, where has his input been outstanding?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery by Alliswell248: 11:09am On May 23, 2023
An Ipob godfather and third class graduate can't be my President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.