Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? (6564 Views)

Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 8:55pm On May 22, 2023
Styluss:
Single mothers are highly manipulative,, don't think that you will get thesame treatment when you wife her. You are being manipulated.

Thanks for your input

This is my biggest fear!... I didn't wish for devorce ahead of me but I'm committed to everything that ensure me peace of heart.
Hmmmmm!
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by SmartODINO: 8:56pm On May 22, 2023
Try change styles during sex with her. You will definitely see her boobs.

7 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2023
07kjb:

Not all single mothers are bad anyways,u guys can work things out

Who pays for her rent?
Did you know that when things were rosy with the baby daddy, infact before their relationship, probably, guys like you that she feels are "good" "as in her prayer answer" also asked her out

But she decided on her own to choose that baby daddy that has now deserted her.

She doesn't deserve pity.

They always go for the bad guys! Smh
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Styluss: 8:59pm On May 22, 2023
I am not generalizing, but must of them are very manipulative, they do everything to get that they want. I presently have one and she is showing all the traits. Hers is just abit different because she has everything she needs, she works with a reputable firm. One needs to be smart when dealing with them
Alexbio:

Thanks for your input

This is my biggest fear!... I didn't wish for devorce ahead of me but I'm committed to everything that ensure me peace of heart.
Hmmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Alexbio: 9:11pm On May 22, 2023
Styluss:
I am not generalizing, but must of them are very manipulative, they do everything to get that they want. I presently have one and she is showing all the traits. Hers is just abit different because she has everything she needs, she works with a reputable firm. One needs to be smart when dealing with them

I see
That's true
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Acesexcell(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2023
Op someone who did not allow you access to her breast, how come you made her wet before penetration? Sorry for my curiosity 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Styluss: 9:19pm On May 22, 2023
If she was that good, her ex wouldn't want to loose such a great woman, If they had bad times, he would be willing to do anything to come back to the mother of his kids.
she might be a good woman, but be smart in your dealings.
Alexbio:

I see
That's true
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Tabletuner(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2023
07kjb:

She is simply keeping the breast for her husband, maybe you can consider marrying her

Try and know her very well,I mean why she got pregnant out of wedlock

So he should marry her because of her b***st abi ?
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by sisisioge: 9:31pm On May 22, 2023
You guys are mature indeed grin!

Her boobs are probably unlike how they used to be before childbirth hence the reason she kept hiding them. You should insist on seeing them and give her compliments to relax her shyness fa.

Meanwhile, on the maturity matter, you're sure you're ready for someone like her? You sounded so unlikely. Na she toast you, na she love you, na she insist on sex....you no understand person wey you dey date🤔

6 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by ForG(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2023
Had a lady who did something similar. Later found out it was too sensitive and she sort of lost control with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Remijuice: 9:40pm On May 22, 2023
It's either her breasts are so sensitive...

Or
There's a tattoo there, that she wouldn't want you to see yet.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by losky83: 10:15pm On May 22, 2023
Alexbio:
A good day to all nairalanders reading this piece below:
Pls, read this diligently and input your best comments. Thanks.
Four months ago I entered into relationship with a single mother of one ( a girl precisely), in my neighborhood, we are both mature. Its all began when the lady fell in love after observing my kind of person which she later told me about that, to cap it all she said at some point that she never knew that what she has been looking for over the years was right under nose, that she has remained wasting long ago without no good man like me in her life. Although, we have been in the same neighborhood for a while now and knew her boyfriend before they both broke apart because the guy cheated on her with her (single mother) girlfriend and 3years thereabouts she said she hasn't dated any guy again. At first I was never interested because after I broke up with my last girlfriend I promised to channel all my focus on my career pursuit squarely for the time being to allow myself for healing of heartbreak and self development. This lady (single mother) actually engrossed me and four days of coming together she will invite me over to her apartment and cook nice foods for me, treat me with hospitality and in addition told me she has been lonely and that she need me to erase the loneliness, that I'm her answered prayer; sometimes I would smiles and even tell her I have friends (guys) who are looking for relationship that I should I introduce her to one of them I trust won't maltreat her in response she would repeatedly say no. At some point I gave her benefit of doubt and I began to give her a chance in my life, so the relationship life began proper she would come to my apartment and I would go to hers and most times we play together as lovers but no sex. To be sincere and to cut the long story short, this lady meet at least 60% on a scale of 100% the type of life partner I ever envisaged. The relationship took a higher level that she was so free with me that she wouldn't wear pants while on her wrapper with me in her apartment sometimes in her bra alone and so.
However, here is where my concern stemmed from, on our first sex though after romancing her to the point that she was wet and I said no sex she refused angrily and said someone else is giving me sex that is the reason for my refusal. So to calm her, I had sex with her but surprisingly she covered her breasts with a wrapper while she was resisting my hands from touching them while having sex with her and on our second sex the same scenario played out. And in my reaction to that, I asked her why and she has remained silent with flimsy excuse that "have you paid my bride price" up till this moment. Her love for me has been increasing even after the sex.
Right now, I'm afraid and at the same time getting disgusted and curious about her habit during sex!
Is it that she is actually faking love with me or not wanting me to explore her body for now or she is up to something I wouldn't pray to be devilry?

I appreciate your kind advices here. God bless you.
DO NOT FEEL BAD,SHE COULD BE HAVING A SAGGING BREAST SITUATION AND FEEL EMBARRASED ABOUT IT.PROBABLY WHEN YOU GUYS BECOME REALLY REALLY EMOTIONALLY CLOSE,THE SHAME WILL GO OFF.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Coldplay007(f): 10:33pm On May 22, 2023
Is she Edo? Answer me and I will tell you why she does that.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by illicit(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2023
Try to get into shower with her now

Try that before sex

If she don't allow u, don't have sex
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by kings59: 11:21pm On May 22, 2023
Wasted generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by kingslj: 11:37pm On May 22, 2023
zedegit:

You're a simp. See how she'll manipulate you to pay her bride price then you'll see the real her. Dey play.

It's only oloshos that I know that behave like that.

Quite simple

Enter the pussy .... so that your attention will not be divided.
My breast .... pay the bride price ......all of me will be yours
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Stonchman62: 12:25am On May 23, 2023
maybe she know that you and breast is not in good time she's trying to protect her breast so that you won't finish on so don't blame her

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by jagorinho: 1:35am On May 23, 2023
favour32:
When you are restricted access to her breasts is a red flag.
Many unpleasant things will unfold with time.
Watch out!
Such lady is known not to have a mind of her own.
I love this, buhari and Osinbajo ought to give you part of the " hardship allowance" they want to share, the lady's action is heavily fueled by an external force, O.p will soon find out.

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by xtivin(m): 2:23am On May 23, 2023
Alexbio:
Four months ago I entered into relationship with a single mother of one ( a girl precisely), in my neighborhood, we are both mature. Its all began when the lady fell in love after observing my kind of person which she later told me about that, to cap it all she said at some point that she never knew that what she has been looking for over the years was right under nose, that she has remained wasting long ago without no good man like me in her life. Although, we have been in the same neighborhood for a while now and knew her boyfriend before they both broke apart because the guy cheated on her with her (single mother) girlfriend and 3years thereabouts she said she hasn't dated any guy again. At first I was never interested because after I broke up with my last girlfriend I promised to channel all my focus on my career pursuit squarely for the time being to allow myself for healing of heartbreak and self development. This lady (single mother) actually engrossed me and four days of coming together she will invite me over to her apartment and cook nice foods for me, treat me with hospitality and in addition told me she has been lonely and that she need me to erase the loneliness, that I'm her answered prayer; sometimes I would smiles and even tell her I have friends (guys) who are looking for relationship that I should I introduce her to one of them I trust won't maltreat her in response she would repeatedly say no. At some point I gave her benefit of doubt and I began to give her a chance in my life, so the relationship life began proper she would come to my apartment and I would go to hers and most times we play together as lovers but no sex. To be sincere and to cut the long story short, this lady meet at least 60% on a scale of 100% the type of life partner I ever envisaged. The relationship took a higher level that she was so free with me that she wouldn't wear pants while on her wrapper with me in her apartment sometimes in her bra alone and so.
However, here is where my concern stemmed from, on our first sex though after romancing her to the point that she was wet and I said no sex she refused angrily and said someone else is giving me sex that is the reason for my refusal. So to calm her, I had sex with her but surprisingly she covered her breasts with a wrapper while she was resisting my hands from touching them while having sex with her and on our second sex the same scenario played out. And in my reaction to that, I asked her why and she has remained silent with flimsy excuse that "have you paid my bride price" up till this moment. Her love for me has been increasing even after the sex.
Right now, I'm afraid and at the same time getting disgusted and curious about her habit during sex!
Is it that she is actually faking love with me or not wanting me to explore her body for now or she is up to something I wouldn't pray to be devilry?

That's hookup girl for you oga. Run or continue to eat
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by IgboSomalia: 4:24am On May 23, 2023
Alexbio,
Who initiated conversations with you? She did
Who toasted you? She did
Who initiated sex? She did
Who is giving you conditions during sex? She is

She has tied your head totally and you are foolishly saying you don't want her to manipulate you.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by zedegit: 4:26am On May 23, 2023
kingslj:

Quite simple

Enter the pussy .... so that your attention will not be divided.
My breast .... pay the bride price ......all of me will be yours

So you'll be happy if your wife told you that she allowed her ex access to pucci only but kept her breast for only you?

You'll even buy her a car for that. I think it's the highest level of hypocrisy. It's better she didn't even allow him at all than this.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Dzzzz: 6:02am On May 23, 2023
You wan drink milk??
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by arkonpoint: 6:59am On May 23, 2023
Op, I know exactly what you're facing and let me give you my own input. That breast gan gan is her weakest spot and she has trained herself to do without it during sex. I'd advise you to not focus on the breast when you're about to initiate sex, she'll comot your hand straight. Always make move on her breast mid sex and when you're sure she's feeling it. The kind orgasm you'll give her will be special

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by imam07: 8:00am On May 23, 2023
U never Bleep her well. If u Bleep her well. Nah she go put your hand and your mouth on d breast to be playing with. What nonsense. U dey do born again on women wey don born already. Let me tell u there no innocent girl, lady or woman in this generation. Don't just fool yourself. She dey lie to u her ex boyfriend cheated on her. Women no go tell u nah her fault nah.

3 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by kingslj: 9:43am On May 23, 2023
zedegit:

So you'll be happy if your wife told you that she allowed her ex access to pucci only but kept her breast for only you?

You'll even buy her a car for that. I think it's the highest level of hypocrisy. It's better she didn't even allow him at all than this.

we are talking about games women play ... dont be an idiot ,no woman will tell what you typed above

will she be able to keep the man without the pussy?

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by galantjoe(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2023
She is a harl*t. It is only a prostitute would cover her breast and resist touching her breast while having sxx to her.

Make my word

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by stanvesco(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2023
Alexbio:

Is her baby still small? She may be breastfeeding and her breast is still bringing out milk

Secondly, for some women her breast is her softest spot. So she's defending her last hope of dickmatization. Possibly if you suck her she would totally fall for you.

Whatever it is sha, atleast you are.bejnf served a full meal. Don't start whining on the size of the meat!

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Lescalier: 10:35am On May 23, 2023
Alexbio:

Thanks for your input

Her breasts are big and still firm even firmer than some single girls out there. Cuz she knows how to take care of herself intuitively.

how do you know that they are big and still firm?
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by Depressed101: 10:54am On May 23, 2023
Alexbio:

two reason, she's insecure her breast has fallen from having a child or she's a hookup girl who does'nt allow people to touch their breast, either way tell her you don't want again until she explains the reason behind her action.
Re: Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me? by eventainment(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2023
I see you are not the guy that likes sex before marriage. Don't let anyone coerce you to disrespect God just to please them. Women are naturally like that: they aren't devils but they put their hormonal needs first even before God it's in your place to make them know what the priority must be- God first!.
Well as for the covering of boobs: it's just your second time she isn't comfortable yet women tend to hold back on some things till they feel absolutely free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remembers This During Our Primary School Days(PICTURE) / Pharmacy Students In Unimaid Viewing Their 1st Semester Results-(photos) / FUTA Gets New DVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.