Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos (2933 Views)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Policeman Uses Ballot Box To Wash Uniform In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by abc115: 7:09pm On May 22, 2023
Admiral of Fleet, President Buhari in Naval Uniform in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Modifire(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2023
abc115:
Admiral of Fleet, President Buhari in Naval Uniform in Lagos
Na huch kind journalism b dis one again?
Rubbish you lack details mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by lonecatt(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2023
I remember the slogan from BMO when buhari came in 8years ago.
"a new sheriff is in town"

8years after i am still confused on the meaning of that slogan.

Corruption among government officials is high
killings by terrorists and bandits is on the increase
fraudulent subsidy payments still going on
financial scams on the increase
all form of criminal activities still going on unchecked.

Once beaten twice shy
a fool at fourty is a fool forever o

5 Likes

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by LeoDeKing: 7:48pm On May 22, 2023
This Buhari is too tall abeg. The tailor will just assume a height for the man, but the trousers dey alway too short for am.

I see the tailor going to guardroom after this event.

5 Likes

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This Buhari is too tall abeg. The tailor will just assume a height for the man, but the trousers dey alway too short for am.

grin me thinking same here
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by aieromon(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by yarimo(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

he is wanted in UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by LeoDeKing: 8:11pm On May 22, 2023
lonecatt:
I remember the slogan from BMO when buhari came in 8years ago.
"a new sheriff is in town"

8years after i am still confused on the meaning of that slogan.

Corruption among government officials is high
killings by terrorists and bandits is on the increase
fraudulent subsidy payments still going on
financial scams on the increase
all form of criminal activities still going on unchecked.

Once beaten twice shy
a fool at fourty is a fool forever o
Why are you fighting against yourself?

Abi who you dey follow fight?

Cursing, insulting and swearing, all at the same time, any problem?

Take it easy.

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by gidgiddy: 8:15pm On May 22, 2023
Why does this man love jump up?
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Parachoko: 8:17pm On May 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
Why does this man love jump up?
Nah so Muslims trouser dey b

I doubt a serving military personnel fit wear that kin trouser

1 Like

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by lonecatt(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why are you fighting against yourself?

Abi who you dey follow fight?

Cursing, insulting and swearing, all at the same time, any problem?

Take it easy.
Oga i am entitled to my opinion just as you are neither am i cursing anyone . we must give account for anything we do in this life knowingly or unknowingly.
may 29th is the end of buhari's chapter as Nigeria president, we must reminiscent on the journey so far.
just as you plan on making a video about his 8years rule we should be allowed to tell our own story

3 Likes

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Abbeytoy(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Buhari is a Teblic, and that's how their trousers are.
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2023
Mallam cow

1 Like

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Illegal1(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2023
Omoh......buhari tall ooh.
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by hisexcellency34: 8:57pm On May 22, 2023
Why him come be like Nepa pole so
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Gajagojo: 9:11pm On May 22, 2023
Abbeytoy:

Buhari is a Teblic, and that's how their trousers are.
He became Teblic overnight?
We have not seen Buhari wear trousers before today?
Must you talk?
If you have nothing to say be silent

1 Like

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Kingray10: 9:43pm On May 22, 2023
To slap buhari nia just Dy my mind.
😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by dnawah(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

na the same tailor wey saw the one way him wear come Imo sometimes ego.
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Abbeytoy(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2023
Gajagojo:

Did he become Teblic overnight?
We have not seen Buhari wear trousers before today.
Must you talk?
If you have nothing to say be silent

You don't know what you're saying.

Buhari trousers have always been like that but he always wears long clothes that make it look unnoticed
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Houseofglam7(f): 12:49am On May 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by mytime24(f): 6:19am On May 23, 2023
Jubril
Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Gajagojo: 1:07pm On May 23, 2023
Abbeytoy:

You don't know what you're saying.

Buhari trousers have always been like that but he always wears long clothes that make it look unnoticed
Military dress?

OK you know what you are saying show us one picture
Don't know why people tell childish lies to win pointless arguments
The Nigerian army does not permit any Tebliq dressing so stop the bullshit.

Re: Admiral Of Fleet, President Buhari In Naval Uniform In Lagos by Dubetex96(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2023
see as him dey like skeleton. failed presido in all sectors of human services

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bomber's Identity Revealed! / WARNING ABOUT ECOWAS - Yakubu Gowon Sold Nigeria's Sovereignity / Jonathan Is A Complete Failure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.