Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? (3129 Views)

Why You Should Avoid 2019 And 2020 Monikers Begging / The Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2023
I didn't even know where to push this to on all Nairaland sections, it took me some time before a decision to push it here because none of the headings align with my post grin

So, I logged in on Nairaland some hours ago. But I noticed Nairaland has grown to about 3 million plus followers.

In my state of reasoning, I told my self that a chunk of these 3 million members would have ceased to exist at some point. (I mean dead) tongue

As we all know people dies everyday, but do we mind? You just log in, push a post or comment in a very brutal way and act like all iz well. Yet this is nobody's fault out of our ignorance. This is why I shakes my head when people engage one another in a very disrespectful and bitter manners.

If you emotionally taunt someone here, or you slander someone's image and the person go out there and commit suicide as a result of ur taunting, would you know? With other unspeakable attitudes from some members on this forum.

Is this Mr Seun's fault? Capital No, how may people will Ṣeun ban in a day if to go by people's engaging attitude, he would rather close down the page and I doubt anyone would build a house and raze down him/her self. Meanwhile, This forum is like day to day tonic for most of us. The addiction is out of this world. Yet we never engage peacefully grin

The motive of my epistle is that 'you guys should try as much as possible to be respectful most especially when engaging unknown person as you don't know what's going on behind scene for people.

Don't let me forget to ask you guys to post familiar monikers whom you no longer see their posts or comment anymore on Nairaland. This might go a long way undecided undecided

Don't abuse me o. angry grin grin grin

Just let us know a moniker you miss on this forum. grin grin angry

Make we use da one hold body..... grin angry

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2023
Moderators, epp push this if possible o grin grin

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by PoliteActivist: 8:42pm On May 22, 2023
There are too many; where does one start

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:
There are too many; where does one start

My brother start from the one you miss most nao..... grin

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Shalommy(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2023
Op, be the first to drop. We're waiting.

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Absuchat(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2023
Seun is the chairman of tribalism... That's why he is still in detention.... I hope mynd44 and co takes Agege bread and orobo coke to him there?
Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Acekidc4(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2023
1. Origin101 from Romance Section
2. Ymodulus from Business and Tech Section.

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Shalommy(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2023
Absuchat:
Seun is the chairman of tribalism... That's why he is still in detention.... I hope mynd44 and co takes Agege bread and orobo coke to him there?
U dey ment. cheesy cheesy.

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2023
Absuchat:

Oh no. Bro don't do this

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, be the first to drop. We're waiting.

Mam, I'm a novice o when it comes to Nairaland, I don't really engage people much.

I only open threads, speedily check some comments and stop when I start reading insults

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=123304130] 1. Origin101 from Romance Section
2. Ymodulus from Business and Tech Section.[/quot

You be real thing bro. You even stated the particular section. You deserve chill stuff bro.... grin grin

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by naniawini(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2023
Donpoker, emperorkross, biafrabushboy, onstelly, nwamaikpe, cutehector, lalasticlala, alpacino, rokiatu,

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by PoliteActivist: 9:25pm On May 22, 2023
meedoLock:

My brother start from the one you miss most nao..... grin

Ok, just tip of the iceberg:

HungerBAD, FERNANDEZISBACK, OtemAtum, Squillaci, sangreal, skolars, olanajim, JJYOU, busybein, jaycool, myvillagepeople, INTROVERT, OtemSapien,
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, orisa37, Donpoker, emperorkross, biafrabushboy, onstelly, nwamaikpe, cutehector, lalasticlala, alpacino, rokiatu, HumbledbyGrace, Fynestboi, Twaci, ModestGal, Joagbaje, Besto, Ifyalways, Laykorn, Kinematics, jesusjnr2, Advocate666, Quinex, Queensekxy, Iamd18, Jayslicky, Angelacruz, Nwaamaikpe, Chairwoman, Origin101, Ymodulus, Explorer, Mascjebs, Nerodenero, Musiwa, pascopele, drfinn, Naijaboiy, iceberylin, cokacoola, wristbangle, rosieluv, Moneysoldier, idowuogbo, Pearlhapi, Iyaebe, Spacewalker, Dimples2022

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Oizee(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2023
Nwamaikpe, pascopele, drfinn, so numerous to mention jor.

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2023
naniawini:
Donpoker, emperorkross, biafrabushboy, onstelly, nwamaikpe, cutehector, lalasticlala, alpacino, rokiatu,

Ahhh!! This one plenty o shocked
Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

HungerBAD, sangreal, skolars, olanajim, JJYOU, busybein, jaycool, myvillagepeople, introvert,
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, orisa37

Finish!!! Àbí you dey joke

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by thesicilian: 9:58pm On May 22, 2023
True. You can argue with or insult someone today and the next moment the person is dead. Of course life goes on as there may even be no way of you getting to know. That's why it's good to be polite to people, cos what you say to them may be some of the last words they hear.

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by finallybusy: 10:22pm On May 22, 2023
Utter rubbish!
Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

Ymodulus is late if I can remember correctly
Same as hungerbad

However I don't know what happened to idowuogbo
Pearlhapi
There are a lot more than I can remember

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by omniwater: 11:39pm On May 22, 2023
Explorer, Mascjebs, Nerodenero, Musiwa etc..

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Cutehector(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2023
Naijaboiy, iceberylin, cokacoola, wristbangle, twaci, rosieluv.

My people.

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Keji1012(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

Moneysoldier

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Gentlesniper(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

HungerBAD, sangreal, skolars, olanajim, JJYOU, busybein, jaycool, myvillagepeople, introvert,
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, orisa37

Hungerbad was reported dead some years back na.
I miss Yuzedo, Nwamakpe, Idowuogbo, wristbangle. Etc

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by oz4real83(m): 7:13am On May 23, 2023
Some use too many monikers which they abandon when tired of using them, this is why the list of nairaland users is overbloated sad

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 23, 2023
You are really old timer. Yuzedo is the most craziest NL i ever known, nwaamakpe own no reach his own. Seems they have many things in common, may be they are same. I learnt that yuzedo, chief oyoyo and chief babana island owner grin (rita dominic crush) was being sucidal. So no one knew what eventually happened. Same as youngmodulus because of his ailment. They were all sucidal in their last active time. Hungerbad is late. The most generous NL in his time. Always give and give and give secretly, solving many people financial problems despite many people hated him and always abuse him because of his contrary opinions. They always thought he was a beggar not knowing he was actually a baller and a don. He used to be in US Army.

Gentlesniper:

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2023
thesicilian:
True. You can argue with or insult someone today and the next moment the person is dead. Of course life goes on as there may even be no way of you getting to know. That's why it's good to be polite to people, cos what you say to them may be some of the last words they hear.

I tell you bro........ Life is deeper than we think, but people don't realize this.

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2023
finallybusy:
Utter rubbish!

Heeyaa!

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2023
illicit:

Ymodulus is late if I can remember correctly
Same as hungerbad

However I don't know what happened to idowuogbo
Pearlhapi
There are a lot more than I can remember

Ahhh! Late keh? How did you get this info if I may ask? shocked shocked

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2023
Gentlesniper:

Oh God!! That's sad to hear 😔
Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2023
oz4real83:
Some use too many monikers which they abandon when tired of using them, this is why the list of nairaland users is overbloated sad

Hmmmmm. You are right bro. Abandon monikers could pile up the list grin

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by meedoLock(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2023
priceactionx:
You are really old timer. Yuzedo is the most craziest NL i ever known, nwaamakpe own no reach his own. Seems they have many things in common, may be they are same. I learnt that yuzedo, chief babana island owner grin ( rita dominic crush) was being sucidal. So no one knew what eventually happened. Same as youngmodulus because of his ailment. They were all sucidal in their last active time. Hungerbad is late. The most generous NL in his time. Always give and give and give secretly, solving many people financial problems despite many people hated him and always abuse him. He used to be in US Army.

embarassed :[ nawa o, this life don't last forever Sha. That name rings a bed a lot, because the moniker is famous

Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2023
meedoLock:

Ahhh! Late keh? How did you get this info if I may ask? shocked shocked

I got it here on NL

My Chat With A Scammer On Skype (screenshots) / Female Teacher Had Sex With Student; Arrested By The Police (pic) / Chinese Family Monitor Their Son, Take Pictures As He Loses Virginity