Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A (25148 Views)

Plusvalenza: Juve Jumps To 3rd As Court Temporarily Suspends 15-points Deduction / Plusvalenze Gate: Prosecutors Hand Juventus 15-point Deduction / Top 5 Nigerian Footballers In Serie A History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by xevove2061: 9:57pm On May 22, 2023
Juliusable007:
No na, opposition fans will disguise and start taking advantage of it to cause problems for their rivalry clubs

Them go quick treat him/their fuckup for stand there immidiately
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by tonicyril: 9:58pm On May 22, 2023
xevove2061:
This is exactly what they should do to clubs that their fans make racist chants
they know what to do but won't do it, they are all racist.

Imagine deducting 12points from any team caught making racist abuse, all of them will keep quiet and maintain decorum
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by SifonAbasi(f): 10:02pm On May 22, 2023
wunmi590:

Download their app, and you will have full access to their loan, if truly you are eligible
Thanks
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by SifonAbasi(f): 10:04pm On May 22, 2023
Afamed:

Then you will need to visit your Bank. It could have been easily done on your app

Visit your bank
I went to the bank and requested to see my account officer. They checked their computer and told me the man does not reside in the state I am. He resides in the state I opened the account. I was given his number and whenever I called he hardly picks.
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by simfrost90210: 10:17pm On May 22, 2023
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
see me, i dey cry for Juventus
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by simfrost90210: 10:20pm On May 22, 2023
jojothaiv:
Some Arsenal fans are secretly and patiently waiting for the FA to do the same thing to Manchester City, well, this tears will endure for a night. .

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lemme confess...
I once did want that which was months ago but at this time, it's just too late to shed such tears..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by temielects(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2023
Man city loading
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by sprints1: 10:34pm On May 22, 2023
AC Milan at work u see these Italian teams especially juventus alumni all of them are bet9ja and mafia people they sabi match fix launder illegal money I remember when they deducted both AC Milan and Juventus points to the extent Juventus were relegated to serie B the two foolish teams needed one person to lose or draw to carry league AC went to bribe reggina milan did the same to the team Juventus played. They gave inter Milan the league that was how inter picked up mancini was coach then. Nonsense people. All of them from ancelotti to conte to pirlo to inzaghi del piero all of them thief. Nedved gbogbo won theif.
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by sprints1: 10:37pm On May 22, 2023
temielects:
Man city loading
they can't do jack to man City those people get like 500 lawyers and 3 representatives at UEFA they know that na money dem dey find. Anytime they bring city case I just laugh. The money too much like blood money. That useless boy ceferin is a barawo when they need money that's when they remember man City case.

1 Like

Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Dazave(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2023
So i wont be seeing my Juventus in the next champions league. Serie A is full of some corrupt doings and fixing..if you know you know.
but one thing i love about italy is their men, they re the real APHA MALE
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by StrikeBack(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
Old news, why is this news coming late? Is like Seun and his cohorts are sleeping on duty.
how is it old news? The decision was official 19:30pm 15 mins before the game against Empoli
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Bashirkareem31: 11:08pm On May 22, 2023
SifonAbasi:
Hmm so sad!
Please house what are the necessary steps to take to secure a loan at GTBank?
I read through their websites the T&C for getting the Quick Credit Loan and I am eligible for the loan.
I dial *737*51*51# and was told to contact my account officer. I have been calling his number to no avail.
you'll have to continue calling him or better still send a message to him If he's being careful of picking an unknown number.He is the one to prequalify you.
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by thatigboman: 11:16pm On May 22, 2023
Juve still have chance of going to the champions league
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Kingcalls: 11:17pm On May 22, 2023
Bashnigga:
How I wish it was City grin

If they give city same treatment, they will still win the league on goal difference.. they are presently on 7 points lead with a game in hand

1 Like

Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Tradman: 12:02am On May 23, 2023
aieromon:
Why always The Old Lady
they should persecute tinubu of conspiracy with inec
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by naijapikin2(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2023
Why are they just playing with them

If you want to carry out the punishment just do it.

Who knows maybe this one will also be rescinded
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by franugo(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2023
SifonAbasi:
Hmm so sad!
I read through their websites the T&C for getting the Quick Credit Loan and I am eligible for the loan.
I dial *737*51*51# and was told to contact my account officer. I have been calling his number to no avail.

Is it a salary account?
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by 43Ronin: 1:47am On May 23, 2023
but why man city and psg neva chop their own na Abeg football gurus, if Roma win the Europa what now happens to Ac Milan?
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by OneMillionBTC: 5:59am On May 23, 2023
SifonAbasi:
I went to the bank and I was given my account officer's number. I called and discovered that he does not stay in my state. He told me he will call me back that he was on a transit. He never called and when I called he never picked.

Go to the bank and tell them what you need. If they need to change your account officer, so be it. Then use the GTworld app to check if the loan has been activated.... Don't use the GTbank app for this.
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Alliswell248: 6:01am On May 23, 2023
xevove2061:
This is exactly what they should do to clubs that their fans make racist chants

Initial 10 points deduction and playing in an empty stadium for 2 home matches with 100k euro fine.

With this every team would sit up. I doubt they would do this.
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by tesppidd: 6:07am On May 23, 2023
Itisallright:
Why are they confusing their ancestors? Which one be say they remove 15ponits, add 15point, remove another 10points again. They want turn am to equation? E for better make they sanction Man City with 10points sef make everything balance...
grin

Them dey use Juve dey take balance equation.

1 Like

Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Alexdon200089: 7:03am On May 23, 2023
SifonAbasi:
Hmm so sad!

Use their mobile app to apply for it... I just finished paying mine for 1year period
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by sweetman2022: 7:41am On May 23, 2023
SifonAbasi:
Hmm so sad!
Just go to your branch and ask for the Account Officer on your account. They will provide the person to you. You go ahead and make your enquires with the person.
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by BENEAMATA: 8:46am On May 23, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Not good for Juventus....but I'm happy it affects Pogba. The guy is selfish and egoistic. Only Man United fans will understand.
so man utd fans understood they were sacrificing a MOURINHO for the selfish , egoistic pogba to stay on ? Okay then .
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by chypotenti(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2023
These ones are just bunch of confused criminals...nor be the same court that gifted JUVE some point addition few months ago? Now them don comot same point again....Nonsense!!!!
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by SifonAbasi(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
Alexdon200089:

Use their mobile app to apply for it... I just finished paying mine for 1year period
Is your account a salary account? Did you have to contact your account officer?
My account officer is not picking his calls. I have sent sms not replying.
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Bashnigga(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2023
Kingcalls:

If they give city same treatment, they will still win the league on goal difference.. they are presently on 7 points lead with a game in hand
Haaaa!!!! Sorry for Arsenal o
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by jojothaiv(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Lemme confess...
I once did want that which was months ago but at this time, it's just too late to shed such tears..
grin grin grin

You're not alone, if some over zealous supporters have the power they would have table the matter before FA already.

1 Like

Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by Alexdon200089: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
SifonAbasi:
Is your account a salary account? Did you have to contact your account officer?
My account officer is not picking his calls. I have sent sms not replying.
Yes.. It's a salary account
They just gave me another loan last month too
Re: Plusvalenza: Italy's Appeal Court Hit Juve With 10-Point Deduction In Serie A by stacyadams: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Alexdon200089:

Yes.. It's a salary account
They just gave me another loan last month too
u still work with mtn boss?I need help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UEFA Moves Champions League Final From St. Petersburg To Paris (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Brazil: Rohr Explains Why Solomon-Otabor Replaced Samuel Kalu / Mason Mount Is Manchester United’s New No.7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.