Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) (59945 Views)

Tinubu Spotted Sleeping On Duty In Office (Photos) / Full List Of The Members-Elect Of The House Of Reps / Bola Tinubu Spotted At Mecca With His Hands Shaking Uncontrollably (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by plumcomm: 9:35am On May 23, 2023
The kind of madness that won't make some one reason that other dignitaries might be in the convoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by datola: 9:35am On May 23, 2023
p
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by rajiedreez: 9:35am On May 23, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by visaclick: 9:36am On May 23, 2023
That’s why they are earger to get the power, being able to do whatever they want and live without boundaries. That’s what ever peter obi was after hence why he cried on live tv like a first wife whose husband married another. All politicians are evil minded non is different

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2023
They post a few photos which are all almost the same and expect people to be like... "WOWWWWW"... WTF?!

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by motih35295(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2023
E choke

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Rebelutionary: 9:37am On May 23, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Chai this kind news dey worry the PO ssible army grin

One party: 3 chairman.... we no even know where the Chair is anymore.. stolen CHAIR dem supposed dey shout not MANDATE
U mean POORSIBLE! army

4 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by GEJDHERO: 9:37am On May 23, 2023
SUPERPACK:
He doesn't own the whole cars, it includes party chieftains, state high ranking party members, senators, rep members, convoy of the state governor of the state he visited, journalists and those seeking political positions.
Why are u defending what u dont know?
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Ara21(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2023
Frank688915:
if Chinedu do anyhow, he go collect wotowoto cheesy

Must you mention names now
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Igboslayer: 9:38am On May 23, 2023
shadrach77:
58 cars!!! Isn't this foolishness? Waste of fuel and scarce resources. Rishi Sunak has only 6 cars in his convoy cry
Your Sunak is not Tinubu...do you know how many dignitaries with their convoys that followed him...this us not Kukute ooo. Use your head wey, ani dem don use am for obidirty group.

6 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2023
the tsunami him self will not like to see this. E chock oo
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by kmaster007: 9:39am On May 23, 2023
And it's ur Yes Daddy
youngbabaj:
That’s not Tinubu
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40am On May 23, 2023
yinkus6750:
That's President elects convoy with his associates on the move.
Presido cannot be moving alone.
Una never see anything.
Exactly! It is so obvious there are APC Governors and leaders of the National Assembly on that trip .APC has 22 Govs I think so if at least 15 of the 22 are moving with the President, the vehicles will be more.

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by safarilove(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2023
Just for one man!
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by SAMBARRY: 9:41am On May 23, 2023
ademasta:
Na like dis e suppose be
I am a fan of tinubus school of thought but I don't like excessiveness.i mean this is too much.

This is a land where there's pervasive insecurity and poverty,it's not right to send the vibes of I don't care if you all die of insecurity and poverty to the people who you're meant to serve
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2023
Let him enjoy a stollen mandate. Why is he afraid of moving with moderate convoy

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by SAMUEL1947: 9:42am On May 23, 2023
Olambiwon ninu

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by slimmoney(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2023
ogbeni if u don't knw much about Nigeria political space keep shut, most people on that convoy are political jobbers nd na eye service dem dey do.
shadrach77:
58 cars!!! Isn't this foolishness? Waste of fuel and scarce resources. Rishi Sunak has only 6 cars in his convoy and that's the British. PM cry

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Hotwest: 9:44am On May 23, 2023
Person person wey never enter don dey squander in this time poverty full Nigeria

One movement 200million naira allocation to all the 100 vehicles convoys and personnels

I pity Nigeria
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by slimfit1(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2023
Tinubu is not coming with the aim of saving a kobo.

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Whitelion07(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2023
Pickmycall:
The annoying scenario about this politicians convoy is that the eye service security will stop other road users who are paying taxes from driving through for hours because of one politician.
na because of people like you wey Dey carry i be tax payer for head, na go make dem continue to stop other users for road . Before u go use envy vex go gam president car.

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by bennytrips27(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin News* ChineduOBI seen jogging in Awka grin *
You dey Bleep up grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by herrostar: 9:45am On May 23, 2023
Failed Nation cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. Show of Shame. lipsrsealed
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Iselogunise: 9:46am On May 23, 2023
As this guy they count the vehicles dey remind me of Ellu pee🤪🤣

4 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by BRIMBRAM: 9:46am On May 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Over 60 vehicles

Democracy is quite expensive!

For the poor.
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by HRMK: 9:47am On May 23, 2023
I BEG,MAKE UNA NOR LET THESE Obi supporters AND ATIKULATES GO COMMIT SUICIDE WITH THIS VIDEO!MAKE DEM NOR GO EMBRACE LIVE TRANSFORMER OR JUMP INTO LAGOON OVER THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE!ME,I NOR DEY OOOOO........

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Erickymania: 9:47am On May 23, 2023
You no count am well sef, na 65 I count

2 Likes

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Teeklef(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2023
holuwhagbenga:
with all his convoy and securities, he's still nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator. ire o
Weldone mr eraser in the hand of the creator.

1 Like

Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Blaze14k: 9:47am On May 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy grin 5 days to go grin cheesy.As E dey PAIN dem, E dey sweet us grin cheesy grin

Honestly we are not serious in this country. Its unfortunate and really sad. When tinubu gets sworn in the exchange rate will definitely increase and we keep suffering the consequences while blatant fools like u keep celebrating while the poor keep dying and patronising kidnappers.
Re: Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid) by Hotwest: 9:47am On May 23, 2023
youngbabaj:
That’s not Tinubu
That's him on his way back from d airport on Saturday. Abuja residents we saw it

Over 100 vehicles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? / Sadique Baba Abubakar's Cars Airlifted In Bauchi State. Photos / I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.