Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! (1505 Views)

One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by dboY1123(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2023
I notice this particular thing, two out of every six ladies I meet are very young single mums with ages between 20-25.

I met one recently again and when we had this deep conversation she opened up that she's a single mum, and she showed me her 2 years old son's picture. The saddest part is that, all of these young single mums are into hookup, or lowkey olosho.

What is the cause? is it advisable to date or have se* with these single mums, cz I don't see it as the right thing to do. At least 3 of them had visited me, but immediately I know or they tell me they had a baby, I lose interest in them and I never had anything sexual with them infact I cut them off.

Our girls can do better than spreading legs like WiFi, and they should know if the guy is responsible.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by incandescentena: 7:24am On May 23, 2023
How many rich/wealthy elite families do you see single never married mums parading upandan like jennyclay, looking for attention?!

POVERTY! POVERTY!! POVERTY!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by riverbird: 7:25am On May 23, 2023
Some na free indomie and egg cause am undecided, long throat undecided

5 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2023
Shush it there.

The ones you have been dating, why haven't you manned up to marry them?

As there are very few responsible men out there, they have decided to move on with their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Jennyclay(f): 7:29am On May 23, 2023
Why can’t you mind your business undecided

If you claim you don’t have anything to do with them, then mind your business. Have you even engaged any of the single ladies you’re dating currently??

Is not as if you even have money. Biko mind your business!! Broke men everywhere!!

Good for nothing men everywhere!!! Shior!!!
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Wawelexy(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2023
No one is ready to wife a liability...

3 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Zonefree(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2023
Cutehector:
Shush it there.

As there are very few responsible men out there, they have decided to move on with their lives.
Is your girlfriend a single mother?

5 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Zonefree(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you claim you don’t have anything to do with them, then mind your business.

Is not as you want to help them financially. Biko mind your business!!

Have you engaged any of the single ladies you’re dating??

This one fit don born like 3 keep for house cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by fontpro(m): 7:40am On May 23, 2023
What is sad about it? Is it not excessive freedom and expression of feminism trying to dodge alpha male domination. This is what happened when you try to change the order of the system. So, let's live with it. I think is what those gender deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Nobody: 7:40am On May 23, 2023
Cutehector:
Shush it there.

At the least the OP was responsible enough not to impregnate them now
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Jakumo(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2023
Wawelexy:

An observant person can very quickly determine if any woman has ever been pregnant simply by glancing at her breasts. Even if they are crammed into a supportive bra, the breasts of any mother will appear unnaturally "crowded together" towards the center of her chest.

Once that supportive bra comes off, those udders are going to DROP and point downwards dejectedly, which is an instant killer of desire for this observer, whose disappointed and dejected weiner would also droop and die for a week in a state of somber mourning, even as I hastily flee the crime scene in panic.

Once you see that tell-tale sign of deflated mommy breasts, it is time to break off your intercept vector and disengage from the target lest you become the unwitting breadwinner of another man's rugrats, fated to mount a gaping wide yawning chasm instead of enjoying the sublime slippery sensations of a tight squeezing nubile poon, while the multitude scream from the room next door. Papa God fobit bat ting.

9 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2023
Trash

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by AutoChick4U(f): 7:49am On May 23, 2023
Wawelexy:
But they can sleep with plus pour inside a liability ryt? Wickedness of the highest order if you ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by blacksam01: 7:50am On May 23, 2023
it is actually those within the ages of 27- 30... a quarter of them are single mothers

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2023
dboY1123:
I notice this particular thing, two out of every six ladies I meet are very young single mums with ages between 20-25.

I met one recently again and when we had this deep conversation she opened up that she's a single mum, and she showed me her 2 years old son's picture. The saddest part is that, all of these young single mums are into hookup, or lowkey olosho.

What is the cause? is it advisable to date or have se* with these single mums, cz I don't see it as the right thing to do. At least 3 of them had visited me, but immediately I know or they tell me they had a baby, I lose interest in them and I never had anything sexual with them infact I cut them off.

Our girls can do better than spreading legs like WiFi, and they should know if the guy is responsible.

Stop shaming single Mothers. It takes a man and a woman to make a baby. I have seen ladies conceive for men who they are dating... And the truth is even after the baby, the man will refuse to settle with her but some might take care of the child ignoring the mother probably because they never saw a future with the lady just sex for whatever reason best known to them.

As a man, if you know you can't deal with it be certain your contraceptive is solid.

3 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by dboY1123(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you claim you don’t have anything to do with them, then mind your business. Have you even engaged any of the single ladies you’re dating currently??

Is not as if you even have money. Biko mind your business!! Broke men everywhere!!

Lol.. Please say what you have to say., which one is broke shaming. I am broke, yes. So?
Make I pressure myself go do ritual abi? Or broke men don't marry with the little resources they have?
I have not engage any girl yet cz I haven't gotten what I want in lady, once I got one, I'll see what I can do

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by dboY1123(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2023
Cutehector:
Shush it there.

I didn't marry them, and neither did I impregnate and dump them, so we good.
And you know that, it's not every Lady you date you can marry or take serious as a guy?

7 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Jakumo(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Stop shaming single Mothers. It takes a man and a woman to make a baby. I have seen ladies conceive for men who they are dating... And the truth is even after the baby, the man will refuse to settle with her but some might take care of the child ignoring the mother probably because they never saw a future with the lady just sex for whatever reason best known to them.

As a man, if you know you can't deal with it be certain your contraceptive is solid .

Despite the discomfort to both parties during sex, I use a lubricated condom at all times when grappling with women I meet. That said, it behooves any single woman to buy condoms herself in preparation for any anticipated sexual encounters, rather than relying on the man to bear responsibility for birth control, given all that is a stake in the event of an unplanned pregnancy.

Any woman who allows a man to impregnate her outside of wedlock obviously failed to take responsibility for her own life by not insisting on the man covering up, and as such I have ZERO sympathy for such impulsive and reckless women, who I would advise to contact the father of their kid or kids with respect to all maintenance billing for HIS children.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Goodlady(f): 8:08am On May 23, 2023
riverbird:
Some na free indomie and egg cause am undecided, long throat undecided
It's still part of poverty. And there are many irresponsible men too. Cos if men are more responsible, they ll marry them.

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Jakumo(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

It's still part of poverty. And there are many irresponsible men too. Cos if men are more responsible, they ll marry them.

Condoms are cheap. Women who have the most to lose in the event of unwanted pregnancy should be the ones to buy condoms and have them ready for deployment at a moment's notice.

Relying on a man to buy condoms is just foolhardy because most young men don't care beyond the moment, and will flee the instant they hear that any woman they have mounted has missed a period. This is the reality of premarital sex. Women MUST have those condoms ready at all times since it is they that will suffer the brunt of careless unprotected sex.

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Nobody: 8:19am On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

You be mumu Jenny I swear

But I love u still though because I see you having sense pretty soon
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Goodlady(f): 8:20am On May 23, 2023
Jakumo:

Condoms are cheap. Women who have the most to lose in the event of unwanted pregnancy should be the ones to buy condoms and have them ready for deployment at a moment's notice.

Relying on a man to buy condoms is just foolhardy because most young men don't care beyond the moment, and will flee the instant they hear that any woman they have mounted has missed a period. This is the reality of premarital sex. Women MUST have those condoms ready at all times since it is they that will suffer the brunt of careless unprotected sex.
So it's only condom that can prevent pregnancies?
What of victims of rape? Will you buy condom for who ll rape you if you are female?
Bro, activate the most clever part of your brain & reply with sense.
Men are the cause of many evil. Creating unwanted babies is just one of them.
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by almarthins(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2023
dboY1123:

Ladies mostly want what they can't have. Na trap wey dey make dem fall into hookup and all sort of soft vices.

2 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by almarthins(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2023
RenegadeX:

You be mumu Jenny I swear

But I love u still though because I see you having sense pretty soon

grin
Love miss road.
Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Jakumo(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

So it's only condom that can prevent pregnancies?
What of victims of rape? Will you buy condom for who ll rape you if you are female?
Bro, activate the most clever part of your brain & reply with sense.
Men are the cause of many evil. Creating unwanted babies is just one of them.

Rapists are the scum of the earth who deserve summary castration, but I would hazard a guess that statistically, pregnancies arising from rape would amount to less than 5% of all unwanted out-of-wedlock pregnancies, leaving the remaining 95% attributable to the reckless carefree attitude of BOTH the man and the woman who created that unplanned life.

Most of those instances would easily have been prevented if the WOMAN was proactive by keeping her personal supply of condoms in the fridge at all times. With no child-support laws on the books in Nigeria, it just makes sense for women to plan ahead by stocking their own condom supply if they are sexually active, in addition to taking the pill as a secondary safeguard. Blaming the man has no legal backing in Nigeria and much of Africa, in contrast to the USA and EU where women's rights are rigorously protected by law whereby the paychecks of deadbeat dads can be garnished to support the children they fathered..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by riverbird: 8:44am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

70% of them are just there for the pleasure

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by incandescentena: 10:10am On May 23, 2023
tongue
Jennyclay:

Worthless single hungry never married attention seeking mum spotted here. Too bad for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Wawelexy(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2023
AutoChick4U:
But they can sleep with plus pour inside a liability ryt? Wickedness of the highest order if you ask me

Wickedness? wasn't it mutual... didn't she see the man wasn't using protections? why can't she keep herself?

please stop playing the victim card

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by Wawelexy(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2023
Jakumo:

An observant person can very quickly determine if any woman has ever been pregnant simply by glancing at her breasts. Even if they are crammed into a supportive bra, the breasts of any mother will appear unnaturally "crowded together" towards the center of her chest.

Once that supportive bra comes off, those udders are going to DROP and point downwards dejectedly, which is an instant killer of desire for this observer, whose disappointed and dejected weiner would also droop and die for a week in a state of somber mourning, even as I hastily flee the crime scene in panic.

Once you see that tell-tale sign of deflated mommy breasts, it is time to break off your intercept vector and disengage from the target lest you become the unwitting breadwinner of another man's rugrats, fated to mount a gaping wide yawning chasm instead of enjoying the sublime slippery sensations of a tight squeezing nubile poon, while the multitude scream from the room next door. Papa God fobit bat ting.

Can't stop laughing 🤣😂.... Look at how you finally finished them... Even Sub Zero of Mortal Kombat can't do this to those gender...

Brutalityyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by dmgr(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hope you have taken your morning medication?
Don't worry sweetheart, las las you go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: Five Of Every Ten Young Ladies Are Single Mums, This Is Sad!! by ghettochild(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2023
dboY1123:

We are going the south African way..
That means our men are not capable of marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Main Reason Why Am Still Single. (pics) / Women And Pretends / Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.