Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nancy Isime Reacts As Blaqbonez Boldly Proposes To Her During Live Show [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Reacts As Blaqbonez Boldly Proposes To Her During Live Show [video] (1617 Views)

Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime Reacts As Blaqbonez Boldly Proposes To Her During Live Show [video] by AnnaAde: 7:54am On May 23, 2023
Nancy Isime, a popular Nollywood actress and TV host, was taken aback when artist Blaqbonez proposed to her during a live performance.

The actress immediately declined the marriage proposal and returned to the program.

The most recent episode of Nancy Isime’s TV show featured Blaqbonez, who used the opportunity to express his feelings for the actress.

Watch the video below

https://www.drillogist.com/nancy-isime-reacts-as-blaqbonez-boldly-proposes-to-her-during-live-show-video%ef%bf%bc/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Nancy Isime Reacts As Blaqbonez Boldly Proposes To Her During Live Show [video] by Goodlady(f): 8:06am On May 23, 2023
Who no like better thing?
This eleyin jona boy too wan tap anointing.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Reacts As Blaqbonez Boldly Proposes To Her During Live Show [video] by saintjimos(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2023
Funny people
Re: Nancy Isime Reacts As Blaqbonez Boldly Proposes To Her During Live Show [video] by insidelife22(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2023
My Crush....

Sorry I mean my Gush.

(1) (Reply)

She Is In Husband House Cheating On Her Husband Angela Drag Anita Joseph & Uche / “I Don’t Want My Daughter To Die” – Herbs Seller Cancels 300-hours GWR / Paloma,taylor Or Camilla!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.