Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics (5231 Views)

See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) / Why Does Peter Obi Always Wear Black Cloth? / A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 8:37am On May 23, 2023
Politics apart Obi needs urgent psychological examination. Obi that's always very neat now turning into something else. His dressing now looking unpresidential and this particular has probably not been changed in the last four days.

My advice, if Obi insists on wearing only black, at least, Obidents should be able to afford as many as possible.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Shikini: 8:39am On May 23, 2023
Na wao oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Monsignor22: 8:41am On May 23, 2023
Maize247:
Politics apart Obi needs urgent psychological examination. Obi that's always very neat now turning into something else. His dressing now looking unpresidential and this particular has probably not been changed in the last four days.

My advice, if Obi insists on wearing only black, at least, Obidents should be able to afford as many as possible.

So what Obi chooses to wear is your biggest worry in life? how many members of your family have you empowered out of poverty? That should be your major concern instead of having sleepless nights over what your fellow man wears.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Goodlady(f): 8:43am On May 23, 2023
Maize247:

Fake female handle, this is a meaningless thread. I m not an Obidient but found your thread to be worthless. Waka pass from here!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 8:43am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

So what Obi chooses to wear is your biggest worry in life? how many members of your family have you empowered out of poverty? That should be your major concern instead of having sleepless nights over what your fellow man wears.
Truth is always bitter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2023
This fine clothes?

Obi the Tsunami of Africa....we stand 🧍‍♂️ 💪

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by thisisit: 8:44am On May 23, 2023
UNTIL THE COLOR OF A MAN'S SKIN IS OF NO MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN THE COLOR OF HIS EYES... ME SAY WAR ( BOB MARLEY)

HER ROYAL MAJESTY THE GREAT QUEEN VICTORIA II OF ENGLAND WHO COLONIZED HALF THE WORLD INCLUDING YOUR CONTRAPTION NIGERIA, WORE ONE COLOR OF DRESS FOR 50 YEARS. ALL YOUR OBAS BOWED TO HER SUBJECT.

LEAVE THE SHADOW... FACE THE SUBSTANCE....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Medihause: 8:45am On May 23, 2023
Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. Health is life, book an appointment with us today at www.medihause.com.ng
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by beerfraud: 8:45am On May 23, 2023
Peter Pandora obituary is a cultist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Karemarealty288(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2023
Maize247:

You Papa no reach to be Obi's gateman talk more of driver. Show us your Papa and I will give you 50k cash if your father has University degree....I challenge you.

14 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by plumcomm: 8:47am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

small talk for here,you are quick to mention family as if you have made any tangible thing of your own family.ordinary stipend they give you from home,you have not had it this month and you are trolling someone's family.uncultured maggot has no iota of respect for parents and family,ogun kii you there.
@seun,what sort of madness is happening on this forum these days self?,so there is no regard for parents and families again that some idiots will just put them on the line on any simple conversation or post.it is so sickening that after all those people have done all their lives for us,some fools will just turn them into elements of disrespect,disrepute,ridicule and mockery.abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by pensator: 8:47am On May 23, 2023
Obi is a boy....and he will continue to act like one..

Obi and his supporters will continue to wail till ASIWAJU turns this great country around for good.

Obi can never be Nigeria president...know this and know peace.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 8:50am On May 23, 2023
I give kudos to our politicians that choose to wear white clothes always. This man cannot even maintain ordinary black clothes. Somebody that can't change clothes wants to change Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by iammo(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2023
Black is an official cloth...

Just like black suit

Buhari wears black long rob when on official duty but agbada on casuals

Same way Obi wears black

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Jostoman: 8:59am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

must you put mouth for this useless thread? If they dont like the cloth he is wearing they should go to court now.

3 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2023
APC supporters are always daft lol

Some are even celebrating because US sent junior staff to Nigeria. Awon oponu grin

3 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 9:08am On May 23, 2023
Obidents can open gofundme accounts mainly for Obi black clothes, there is nothing bad therein. This man must not turn to something else that's what matter here
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by losky83: 9:16am On May 23, 2023
Maize247:

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF KNOWING THAT ANOTHER MAN'S CLOTHES ARE GETTING OLD AND WORN OUT BECAUSE HE IS FIGHTING FOR A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOUR GENERATION AND THAT OF OTHERS WHILE YOU STAY AT HOME SITTING ON YOUR LAZY,CARELESS,STUPID AND UGLY ASS CRITICISING AND INSULTING HIM.

6 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Betanaija42moro: 9:16am On May 23, 2023
The Tsunami of Nigeria politics

OP is very high on something

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 9:20am On May 23, 2023
losky83:
YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF KNOWING THAT ANOTHER MAN'S CLOTHES ARE GETTING OLD AND WORN OUT BECAUSE HE IS FIGHTING FOR A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOUR GENERATION AND THAT OF OTHERS WHILE YOU STAY AT HOME SITTING ON YOUR LAZY,CARELESS,STUPID AND UGLY ASS CRITICISING AND INSULTING HIM.
Obi is fighting for his selfish interest and nothing more. He will surely reclaim his stolen manhood.
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Prayfortheworld: 9:22am On May 23, 2023
plumcomm:
small talk for here,you are quick to mention family as if you have made any tangible thing of your own family.ordinary stipend they give you from home,you have not had it this month and you are trolling someone's family.uncultured maggot has no iota of respect for parents and family,ogun kii you there.
@seun,what sort of madness is happening on this forum these days self?,so there is no regard for parents and families again that some idiots will just put them on the line on any simple conversation or post.it is so sickening that after all those people have done all their lives for us,some fools will just turn them into elements of disrespect,disrepute,ridicule and mockery.abeg.
When you don't learn to respect elders we must involve your parents you're very stupid .
Your mama !!!!

1 Like

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by plumcomm: 9:30am On May 23, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

When you don't learn to respect elders we must involve your parents you're very stupid .
Your mama !!!!
you know your parents terrible condition at home,I'm sure they will never come out of it.miserably unfortunate child.see if you mention my own parent,may your parents never rip the fruit of their labor on you and Almight God will take the joy of parenthood from your life.sorrow is what you will get if you ever become a father or mother.oloriburuku omo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Randy111(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2023
Maize247:

Fools will always be what they are. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Ciso(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2023
U nd Ur fellow afonjas re jobless Escoba nd Osama bin Laden followers

1 Like

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by plumcomm: 9:35am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

You're very stupid, isn't Peter Obi someone's father as well? When you insult an elder then the favor will be returned to you. The stupid OP obviously lacks home training so I have every right to insult her useless and poverty-stricken family. If e dey pain you, then go to court
okay,you are fighting for obi...if you are reasonable atall you will ask yourself if obi has children?,if his children has ever replied or trolled anybody online,maybe they don't have data or they are not on social media.concentrate on making your own parent proud of you and leave obi's children to fight for their father.obi does not know you exist and cares about u not as much as you think.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by JTwelve: 9:44am On May 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You Papa no reach to be Obi's gateman talk more of driver. Show us your Papa and I will give you 50k cash if your father has University degree....I challenge you.

You dey mind that dirty mongrel

1 Like

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 9:48am On May 23, 2023
I can help Obi with 10 pieces of Senator materials all blacks. Contact me if you know how it can get to him.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by adekolaelect(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

Oga stop personalise things . Obi is a public figure which everybody has right to talk about him as many of you masturbated on Buhari and now sifted to Tinubu .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 9:57am On May 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga stop personalise things . Obi is a public figure which everybody has right to talk about him as many of you masturbated on Buhari and now sifted to Tinubu .
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Mindlog: 10:01am On May 23, 2023
Maize247:

I am offering you a free mental status examination (neurocognitive testing), so we can achieve diagnosis of deficits then develop treatment plan.....I won't collect shishi from you. 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by cpu2006(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

Obidients & insult are 5 & 6.
They can insult your entire generartion if you say anything against them

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia / Jonathan Commissions The Completed Map Of Onitsha 2nd Niger Brigde (pic) / UAE Introduces Strict Visa Age Restriction For Nigerians Travelling To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.