Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics (5233 Views)

See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) / Why Does Peter Obi Always Wear Black Cloth? / A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Penguin2: 10:09am On May 23, 2023
Maize247:
Politics apart Obi needs urgent psychological examination. Obi that's always very neat now turning into something else. His dressing now looking unpresidential and this particular has probably not been changed in the last four days.

My advice, if Obi insists on wearing only black, at least, Obidents should be able to afford as many as possible.
🤣🤣🤣

How much more petty can you people go?

Una wan begin attack Obi’s clothes now?

Continue

I won’t be surprised if this post makes it to front page. Lol
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2023
Penguin2:

🤣🤣🤣

How much more petty can you people go?

Una wan begin attack Obi’s clothes now?

Continue

I won’t be surprised if this post makes it to front page. Lol
@seun should ensure this post makes the front page. We are helping somebody's father...
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by ezechi242: 10:33am On May 23, 2023
at least he does not shit and pee on himself.
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 10:39am On May 23, 2023
ezechi242:
at least he does not shit and pee on himself.
Lunacy is worse
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Bighead9: 10:43am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Fake female handle, this is a meaningless thread. I m not an Obidient but found your thread to be worthless. Waka pass from here!

The thread is not worthless. Peter Obi need some psychological evaluation. The man no well.

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by duro4chang(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2023
Monsignor22:

So what Obi chooses to wear is your biggest worry in life? how many members of your family have you empowered out of poverty? That should be your major concern instead of having sleepless nights over what your fellow man wears.
If it were to he another person we know that you obi followers will talk. Do unto others what you want them to do unto you
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 10:51am On May 23, 2023
Bighead9:

The thread is not worthless. Peter Obi need some psychological evaluation. The man no well.
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by losky83: 12:19pm On May 23, 2023
Maize247:
Obi is fighting for his selfish interest and nothing more. He will surely reclaim his stolen manhood.
MAKE SURE YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT GET TO SEE THIS YOUR POST IN FUTURE.
IT WILL ONLY MAKE THEM KNOW THAT THEIR FATHER WAS A MONKEY.
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Barims(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2023
Maize247:
I give kudos to our politicians that choose to wear white clothes always. This man cannot even maintain ordinary black clothes. Somebody that can't change clothes wants to change Nigeria

You are cruel ☹️
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2023
Maize247:
Politics apart Obi needs urgent psychological examination. Obi that's always very neat now turning into something else. His dressing now looking unpresidential and this particular has probably not been changed in the last four days.

My advice, if Obi insists on wearing only black, at least, Obidents should be able to afford as many as possible.

Karemarealty288:

You Papa no reach to be Obi's gateman talk more of driver. Show us your Papa and I will give you 50k cash if your father has University degree....I challenge you.

I will contribute 50k to this challenge to make it 100k.
If OP can proof his father has any class of BSC degree.
Let him provide an escrow

Infact I will give him 20K from the 50K if He can proof his father has a polytechnic National Diploma or College of education NCE.
5K if He can proof his father made 5 credit level passes in one WAEC sitting

2K if his father made a B grade in primary school leaving certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by RealityBender(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2023
Maize247:

This is why awooof dey run belle. You have access to free basics but rather than use the internet to be productive, you chose to blatantly showcase dangerous stupidity all over a public forum. Smdh🤦‍♀️
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 4:14pm On May 23, 2023
RealityBender:

This is why awooof dey run belle. You have access to free basics but rather than use the internet to be productive, you chose to blatantly showcase dangerous stupidity all over a public forum. Smdh🤦‍♀️
Ok
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Elliotg: 4:24pm On May 23, 2023
Maize247:
I give kudos to our politicians that choose to wear white clothes always. This man cannot even maintain ordinary black clothes. Somebody that can't change clothes wants to change Nigeria
He is mourning your lack of education. Until there is proper education for your kind, he will continue to wear black clothes.
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Maize247(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2023
Elliotg:
He is mourning your lack of education. Until there is proper education for your kind, he will continue to wear black clothes.
Ok
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Bulletproofgt: 6:23pm On May 23, 2023
Bros na Obi cloth be your problem? Abeg use the time to use go wash or change ur father Nappy or Pampers
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Perfectbeing(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2023
A rare pic of Obi Pandora's wardrobe

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Styluss: 6:37pm On May 23, 2023
i AM AN OBEDIENT AND THE GUY STILL BE MUMU
Goodlady:

Fake female handle, this is a meaningless thread. I m not an Obidient but found your thread to be worthless. Waka pass from here!
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by GambaOsaka: 7:37pm On May 23, 2023
Peter Obi na confirm mason na. Cultist oshi
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by chudyprince: 7:53pm On May 23, 2023
This picture is doctored with a poor transion phone. OP try update your device
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Gbogbowa: 8:51pm On May 23, 2023
cpu2006:

Obidients & insult are 5 & 6.
They can insult your entire generartion if you say anything against them
but what Agbado said about OBI is not an insults

1 Like

Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by cpu2006(m): 5:21am On May 24, 2023
Gbogbowa:
but what Agbado said about OBI is not an insults

That same AGBADO will rule Nigeria for 8yrs.
You May form your own country so Bro Obi can be your president
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:58am On May 24, 2023
Maize247:

Abobi....

Help your low life get a job and stop being stvpid.

This Buhari government no teach you anything?

Mad people everywhere!
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by drlateef: 7:22am On May 24, 2023
Goodlady:

Shut up!!! The OP is on point. Obi only wears black clothe. We initially wondered if he was in perpetual mourning. But no, this is an Obu Olumba Obu clothe of secret cult and fetish people. He can never bring darkness to Nigeria through cultism.
Re: Cultism Or Dirtiness? See What Obi's Black Cloth Turnin Into because Of Politics by Bossly: 7:59am On May 25, 2023
Lathief, na white olumba pepo dey wear. 🤡

lathief:

Shut up!!! The OP is on point. Obi only wears black clothe. We initially wondered if he was in perpetual mourning. But no, this is an Obu Olumba Obu clothe of secret cult and fetish people. He can never bring darkness to Nigeria through cultism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Drone Crashes In Ibadan (Picture) / Shekau Has Finished His Business / JUST IN: Ongoing Communal Clash Between Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.