Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) (35304 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Reincarnation10: 7:50pm On May 23, 2023
Feintline:
No propaganda can change the fact that tinubu is constitutionally elected and will preside over us.

Nothing, no one and no propaganda can change this
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Reincarnation10: 7:52pm On May 23, 2023
hammerT:
THIS IS NOT OUR OYEL MONEY OR PUBLIC LOOT.

NOT EVEN BORROWING.

PURE IGBO INDUSTRIOUS EFFORT.
This is beyond amazing o. WOW!
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 8:10pm On May 23, 2023
What kind of politics is this??

Onitsha could be dirty like every other city in Nigeria

Obi era of rulling Anambra is over since decades

This is a challenge for soludo to remodel onitsha
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by walozanga(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2023
WhiteNRed:
Asari Dokubo is a criminal and excessively greedy.
All he is doing is to see if the contract giving to Tompolo can be giving to him. All na for Job. When Tompolo was given the contract that was how he was crying and complaining everywhere.

He claimed to be fighting for the people, but all the money he made, he took them to Benin Republic and built a university there. Why didnt he build the University in the Niger Delta and encourage the people to attend and provide employments for the people too?

Greedy criminal.

He is simply a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Goodman2023: 8:18pm On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I agree with Asari Dokubo 100%

Onitsha is the capital of which state...

Between you and Asari, who is more foolish ?

Onitsha is not a capital of any state...things you suppose learn for primary school...
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by fabolouz1(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2023
Even in South East it's not the the dirtiest.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2023
Hypocrite
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by ejimatic: 8:26pm On May 23, 2023
Taba21:

I think you've seen and acknowledge that Niger Delta, doesn't have anything common with Igbo people, they always force themselves on us.

Go to Twitter and watch the video yourself.
. What you have said is true! Nothing but the truth! I however have a question about the Delta IGBOS in Delta state. My research reveals they emanated from Anambra . Why is it that they prefer to be alone and different from the IGBOS from Anambra? Please we need yiur clarification!
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Grgt0n: 8:37pm On May 23, 2023
Even you knows that this is all politics not that Onitsha is dirty like the glorified village that’s Owerri, which has made most imo indigenes keep trooping to Onitsha for greener pasture. Onitsha is a progressive mega city and envy of many other cities. Asari is just playing politics and he knows it. My suggestion is that Uzodimma should demolish and rebuild Owerri so that imolites will have a township to be proud of for once

Ttipsy:
What kind of politics is this??
Onitsha could be dirty like every other city in Nigeria
Obi era of rulling Anambra is over since decades
This is a challenge for soludo to remodel onitsha

Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luy6O1hOQI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eVrxjd-1oQ
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by highness25(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2023
AJ245:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_lWhHCZC2Q

Asari dokubo in a support rally for Bola Ahmed Tinubu said that Onitsha, Anambra State is the dirty capital of the world.
Asari, please add Nnewi too
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
How this rubbish got to the front page is what I don't understand. Is this news or what?

What I Nairaland turning into.

Who takes this kind of people serious?
Attention seeker
you should know that nairaland is for yoruba interest
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by okechuks22: 8:46pm On May 23, 2023
Ezi bida
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Dittodat: 9:07pm On May 23, 2023
Feintline:
No propaganda can change the fact that tinubu is Unconstitutional and will not preside over us.

Nothing, no one and no propaganda can shift us.
Nothing and no one can stop the people's mandate.
The incoming president of the new Nigeria

Brainwashed m kpuru mirri IPOB terrorist spotted.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by richmond500: 9:08pm On May 23, 2023
Sergio101:
Just imagine such open provaction.

Well..... it's Nigeria.

Everyone can throw thier shits to a particular set and smile
open provocation is annoying if you are at the receiving end.

Now imagine how the north has always felt
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 23, 2023
70yrs old man is Onitsha capital of Anambra?
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:27pm On May 23, 2023
It's too obvious that the hippo Asari is just envious of Tompolo's pipeline protection contract and wants his principal to revoke the contract and re-award it to him.

Yeye man. As he can't load crude any longer, he wants to share from Tompolo's money.

Fat, senseless, arm bearing criminal of the creeks.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I agree with Asari Dokubo 100%

Is Onitsha a capital?
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by caandi: 9:46pm On May 23, 2023
Bighead9:
Asari Dokubo is correct about this. But he forgot to mention that, it is also the crime Capital of the World. grin grin
I wonder why y’all are spooling 2018/2022 posts
Please check for 2023 Dirtiest and here you have it

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by caandi: 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
Y’all should take a chill pill, stop spooling out 2018/2022 results for most dirtiest
I get am before no be property!
Yes it used to be the dirtiest buh dat was in the past
As for search at 2023, Lagos seems to have taken over!!!
Ekun o

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:59pm On May 23, 2023
Grgt0n:
Even you knows that this is all politics not that Onitsha is dirty like the glorified village that’s Owerri, which has made most imo indigenes keep trooping to Onitsha for greener pasture. Onitsha is a progressive mega city and envy of many other cities. Asari is just playing politics and he knows it. My suggestion is that Uzodimma should demolish and rebuild Owerri so that imolites will have a township to be proud of for once

Owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luy6O1hOQI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eVrxjd-1oQ
Yada yada...! Even imo state has more IGR than Anambra which translates more economical activities in Imo than Anambra....wetin imo indigene wan go find for places beneath them....

Where did you get the news of Imo indigene trooping to Onitsha from? Dirty Unhabitable Onitsha na Lagos, Ph or Abuja?....

Crude chest-beater.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:03pm On May 23, 2023
Robchuks77:

At least lie with honor
the city you mentioned has state revenue dwarving the entire East..

Shame on Okoro man London.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:05pm On May 23, 2023
newdawn2017:
we know this. U guys never learn that u stand alone. Not even ur southern neighbors here stand with u. Smh. Let's try it & see if u can Stan d combined efforts of d North, south & west together. Day dreamers. grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked
no mind them..they are "sit at home' chest-beating Coward....

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Grgt0n: 10:07pm On May 23, 2023
Just shut up your dirty mouth. Everyone knows that
Owerri is a dirty glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Everyone knows that most imo indigenes live in Onitsha. Imo indigenes are running away from the filthy unliveable backward useless worthless shithole imo state

Mumu everyone knows that just the GDP of Nnewi is bigger than that of entire imo state not to talk of when we add Onitsha and Awka.

Frustrated bitter clowns

MSGAMBLE9:
Yada yada...! Even imo state has more IGR than Anambra which translates more economical activities in Imo than Anambra....wetin imo indigene wan go find for places beneath them....Where did you get the news of Imo indigene trooping to Onitsha from? Dirty Unhabitable Onitsha na Lagos, Ph or Abuja?...Crude chest-beater.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:08pm On May 23, 2023
ejimatic:
I can't imagine how some people will feel on Monday 29 when BAT is sworn in as the president! The man hated in SE but loved across Nigeria. I heard some people want to present Senate President and be Lagos cabinet members. Please is it true? Congrats to the YORUBAS on this achievement and those who believe in BAT across the country!
on Monday? IPOB will be enforcing sit at home on those Coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 10:13pm On May 23, 2023
Grgt0n:
Just shut up your dirty mouth. Everyone knows that
Owerri is a dirty glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Everyone knows that most imo indigenes live in Onitsha.

Mumu everyone knows that just the GDP of Nnewi is bigger than that of entire imo state not to talk of when we add Onitsha and Awka.

Frustrated bitter clowns

stop chest-beating, Imo state has bigger revenue generated not FG allocation induced GDP....

Imo has more state asset and market with #12B state revenue compared to Anambra meagre #8.7 B revenue...

Numbers don't Lie chest-beater do....

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MissingBudget: 10:15pm On May 23, 2023
Coming from a fat pigg, I agree. He knows more about dirts than anyone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.