Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) (35295 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Savagery101: 3:32am On May 24, 2023
ME AND THIS SWINE ONE ON ONE, I WILL BEAT HIM LIKE BAND.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:50am On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I agree with Asari Dokubo 100%

Have you been to Onitsha before?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:15am On May 24, 2023
Nigerians need to learn how to take criticism well....

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Faytefam: 5:36am On May 24, 2023
grin
Feintline:
No propaganda can change the fact that tinubu is Unconstitutional and will not preside over us.

Nothing, no one and no propaganda can shift us.
Nothing and no one can stop the people's mandate.
The incoming president of the new Nigeria
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by ejimatic: 6:24am On May 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
IPOB is destroying "Nzobu-nzobu' economy....

Their suffer-head no never do...
How can you be killing your people? Outrageous indeed! As yiu said the way they reason is disturbing
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Bigkoko: 6:57am On May 24, 2023
Does it bothers corn eaters that its only criminals that supports their drug baron? What a shame....even this dirty, unhealthy pig tooo!
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Voiceofthestree: 7:38am On May 24, 2023
WhiteNRed:
Asari Dokubo is a criminal and excessively greedy.
All he is doing is to see if the contract giving to Tompolo can be giving to him. All na for Job. When Tompolo was given the contract that was how he was crying and complaining everywhere.

He claimed to be fighting for the people, but all the money he made, he took them to Benin Republic and built a university there. Why didnt he build the University in the Niger Delta and encourage the people to attend and provide employments for the people too?

Greedy criminal.

Look at the way he was standing you will know is a fuckin slowpoke driven by a drug lord kill Atiku
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Praktikals10000: 8:01am On May 24, 2023
Feintline:
No propaganda can change the fact that tinubu is Unconstitutional and will not preside over us.

Nothing, no one and no propaganda can shift us.
Nothing and no one can stop the people's mandate.
The incoming president of the new Nigeria
It will do you more good if you re-channel your faith in Obi's illusory mandate to your own personal life.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Menclothing: 8:06am On May 24, 2023
Nigeria my country
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by gmo10(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2023
WhiteNRed:
All he is doing is to see if the contract giving to Tompolo can be giving to him. All na for Job. When Tompolo was given the contract that was how he was crying and complaining everywhere.

He claimed to be fighting for the people, but all the money he made, he took them to Benin Republic and built a university there. Why didnt he build the University in the Niger Delta and encourage the people to attend and provide employments for the people too?

Greedy criminal.
Huna no de tire? Everyone is a criminal except Peter Hobi, you guys are boring.

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
the city you mentioned has state revenue dwarving the entire East..

Shame on Okoro man London.
Keep deceiving your self.. Government regulated IGR.. a I'm u dy use make mouth... How is the living standard of pipu in OYO.
The least village in my place is more open than ur sad west. Skull mining region
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 8:33am On May 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
stop chest-beating, Imo state has bigger revenue generated not FG allocation induced GDP....

Imo has more state asset and market with #12B state revenue compared to Anambra meagre #8.7 B revenue...

Numbers don't Lie chest-beater do....
you really have time responding to that chest beating gorilla
In his mind; he thinks that Imo state is in competition with Anambra ....
IMO state don't make noise with their achievements

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by tonyzeal(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I agree with Asari Dokubo 100%
so you agree with him that onitsha is a state capital?las las,school no be scam

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Mantilla(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2023
This man is a fo*l.
He has nothing to offer the Niger Deltans.
He is a liability to human existence

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by LeoDeKing: 9:04am On May 24, 2023
tonyzeal:
so you agree with him that onitsha is a state capital?las las,school no be scam
Goodman2023:

Onitsha is the capital of which state...

Between you and Asari, who is more foolish ?

Onitsha is not a capital of any state...things you suppose learn for primary school...
Efisimilala:

Is Onitsha a capital?

kunkelhanspeter:

This is how you know when fools are talking and fools supporting them because if any of them have sense you will ask yourself if onitsha is the capital ?
Okay, lemme answer you all in one post.

Truly, school no be scam.

He didn't say Onitsha is a state capital. What he said is Onitsha is the dirty capital of the world.

I hope that is very clear to you all.

So you all can now scram out of my mention.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:37am On May 24, 2023
Ttipsy:
you really have time responding to that chest beating gorilla
In his mind; he thinks that Imo state is in competition with Anambra ....
IMO state don't make noise with their achievements
Its good to put these chest-beating Coward from SE poorest state Itheir place cos not everyone is an illitrate... If truly Anambra is better off and Imo indigene are trooping in why is the state earning half of Imo state revenue...it shows low Economical activities...

Chest-beating on steroids when Numbers says otherwise.... Imo no be their mate..

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:42am On May 24, 2023
Robchuks77:

Keep deceiving your self.. Government regulated IGR.. a I'm u dy use make mouth... How is the living standard of pipu in OYO.
The least village in my place is more open than ur sad west. Skull mining region
You must be an illitrate..Govt regulated IGR? who does that in the era of EFCC and ICPC by stating or falsifying govt books in case of Opposition takes over or Political vendetta settlement.... No be One- tickets to Prison be that... Who stop Anambra from falsifying it own, if naso e easy..

I beg mona dey Reason common sense before yarning dust.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:46am On May 24, 2023
ejimatic:
How can you be killing your people? Outrageous indeed! As yiu said the way they reason is disturbing
They are Deveropers, they developed by decimating themselves and disrupting an economy on life support...Our sit at home Coward.

Yeye be like Deveropers chest-beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You must be an illitrate..Govt regulated IGR? who does that in the era of EFCC and ICPC by stating or falsifying govt books in case of Opposition takes over or Political vendetta settlement.... No be One- tickets to Prison be that... Who stop Anambra from falsifying it own, if naso e easy..

I beg mona dey Reason common sense before yarning dust.

Yeye dey smell.
U see why I dey quick insult ur likes.. Na ur papa dey regulate IGR??..
What has the IGR done to ur locality??.. How much is Ebonyi making. Can u compare the development in that state to OYO??..
Dey decieve yourself.. IGR wey no dey show for our standard of living, Naim u take dey make noise..

Carry am for head ah... Shey na oyo wey dey cry about new minimum wage. Naim u dey hail like ds... Sorry for u.. Mr Literate
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:51am On May 24, 2023
Grgt0n:
Grgt0n:
Mumu so even if you are not told you don’t know that imo is a backward worthless state with poor GDP?

Tell me where you wanna generate the revenues in imo state, is it in Owerri prostitution ring or those brothels where ashawo lives in Owerri 😂

Do you have any industry in Owerri or anywhere in imo state? Even most imo indigenes like Orange drugs prefer to build their industries in Onitsha.

Mumu the earliest you realize that imo is a useless backward worthless state the better for you

Just Nnewi can buy up the whole of imo state. Imo is a cursed backward worthless state full of poor people no wonder most imo indigenes are living in Onitsha

Imo is a backward state? yet their economy make twice of your state....

Nnewi can buy the whole Imo state? Proove it with NUMBERs...I can easily tell you Adenuga is richer than Dangote buh the Numbers says otherwise...

Crude chest-beating from #8.7B economy.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:58am On May 24, 2023
Robchuks77:

U see why I dey quick insult ur likes.. Na ur papa dey regulate IGR??..
What has the IGR done to ur locality??.. How much is Ebonyi making. Can u compare the development in that state to OYO??..
Dey decieve yourself.. IGR wey no dey show for our standard of living, Naim u take dey make noise..

Carry am for head ah... Shey na oyo wey dey cry about new minimum wage. Naim u dey hail like ds... Sorry for u.. Mr Literate
You are talking about standard of living when una kinmens no fy afford ordinary recharge cards and data money....which gives a glaring view of Low disposable income hence low standard of living...

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

Ghost billionaires no dey pay taxes na viable businesses does... and una have them in short supply with Meagre Negligible Revenue....

Yeye be like Deveropers chest-beating on Meagre #8.7B (one-third of OSUN and one-seventh of brown roof Oyo state)..

It's like mocking crippled homeless man.... Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay, lemme answer you all in one post.

Truly, school no be scam.

He didn't say Onitsha is a state capital. What he said is Onitsha is the dirty capital of the world.

I hope that is very clear to you all.

So you all can now scram out of my mention.

What will you say of Lagos? Dumping ground for dirty
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by LeoDeKing: 10:04am On May 24, 2023
Efisimilala:

What will you say of Lagos? Dumping ground for dety
At least I have taught you simple English comprehension, yet you can't show appreciation.

You can't learn everything in one day. We will go back to the classroom next week.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

At least I have taught you simple English comprehension, yet you can't show appreciation.

You can't learn everything in one day. We will go back to the classroom next week.

You said what you said to cover for your self and Asari Dokubo because you were trolled by mobs,
A game of shifting the goal post and damege control, we know the game boy and we heard what he said clearly.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Credobee(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2023
WhiteNRed:

Greedy criminal.

Most Nigerians still believe and think this guy has a school in republic of Benin..
Well latest information is that the authorities in Benin have closed down the school in not too clear circumstances..
The school is no longer in operation.
So he has enough time to do other things
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by LeoDeKing: 10:27am On May 24, 2023
Efisimilala:

You said what you said to cover for your self and Asari Dokubo because you were trolled by mobs,
A game of shifting the goal post and damege control, we know the game boy and we heard what he said clearly.
Even the headline alone says it all, that is if you can read. Abi na me be the op or mod way change am to now read; "Onitsha is the dirty capital of the world"?

Others have even kept quiet, continue showcasing yourself. Did Asari Dokubo say anything about onitsha being the capital of any state?
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Adgraced: 10:44am On May 24, 2023
Some people that have never set foot in Onitsha will now come and yarning shit. Onitsha is dirty yes, but only some part especially the market areas. Which is expected of a major market anyways. I live in Lagos, and I can comfortably tell you that Lagos deserves that award. Lagos is filthy!!!. Filled with dirty roads, dirty suburbs, dirty side-walk filled with refuse dumps, dirty gutters, dirty buses, even dirty humans that refuse to have proper bath. Even the air we breath in Lagos is dirty. Just bath in Lagos, come out of your house, walk the street maybe to buy something and come back, you would notice the filthy air stuck to your skin. God will help us in this city!!!
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Even the headline alone says it all, that is if you can read. Abi na me be the op or mod way change am to now read; "Onitsha is the dirty capital of the world"?

Others have even kept quiet, continue showcasing yourself. Did Asari Dokubo say anything about onitsha being the capital of any state?

Damege control
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

All I see here is damege control.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by LeoDeKing: 10:57am On May 24, 2023
Efisimilala:

All I see here is damege damage control.
Efisimilala:

Damege Damage control
No wonder. He can't even write a single sentence correctly.

Bye.
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You are talking about standard of living when una kinmens no fy afford ordinary recharge cards and data money....which gives a glaring view of Low disposable income hence low standard of living...

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

Ghost billionaires no dey pay taxes na viable businesses does... and una have them in short supply with Meagre Negligible Revenue....

Yeye be like Deveropers chest-beating on Meagre #8.7B (one-third of OSUN and one-seventh of brown roof Oyo state)..

It's like mocking crippled homeless man.... Yeye dey smell.
U talk like a road side mechanic
Re: Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2023
we always told una to dont add south south to south east,una no go listen....

niger deltans dey look at people who wan attache them by force to biafra now and are not pleased....

una heared that guy shoutin,we dey see ram....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / 13 IPOB Commanders Shot Dead, Stolen INEC Device Recovered / Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.