Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Best Platform So Far - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Platform So Far (170 Views)

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / Kindle Success Making Money Online - Journey So Far / Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Platform So Far by travsco43: 12:45pm On May 23, 2023
Have you noticed something, that most online platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, Amazon, etc accepts PayPal as their preferred payment gateway.

That's because PayPal has a reputation that has been built over the years since 1998.

It is easily the best online payment service platform and has no rival.

So as a freelancer and an exporter, you hardly get to use your domiciliary account because of so many procedural irregularities.

To receive funds or transfer funds all you need is your email address that was used to create your PayPal account.

And with a click of the mouse or touch of your phone screen, funds are being transferred to and fro from your account here in Nigeria to other accounts in any part of the world.

Why not come to me for help with PayPal, let me attend to them.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Withdraws License Of 132 Microfinance Banks. / What Can Someone Sell Online For 10 Naira? / What Online Business Can I Start With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.