Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno (12351 Views)

FG To Begin Oil Exploration In Northeast, Says Petroleum Minister / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by ednut1(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2023
jayAjoku:
Looking for oil in a region that is mostly made up of metamorphic and igneous bedrock 😂🤣 I laugh in Incorrect geology
there is oil in chad , sudan and niger which are next door. Why cant oil be there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by DAVIDELUXED: 7:02pm On May 23, 2023
Case of looking for needle in a haystack
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by HacheNoire: 7:03pm On May 23, 2023
jayAjoku:
Looking for oil in a region that is mostly made up of metamorphic and igneous bedrock 😂🤣 I laugh in Incorrect geology

Keep laughing while exploration is going-on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by simfrost90210: 7:05pm On May 23, 2023
Wdbdb2hd:
:-

You no dey taya?
Dis same glo number again
Another NL account.. ọmọ
You sef you be learner.. Have sense!
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 23, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Useless government. Refineries are down butghe clowns in Abuja are looking for more raw materials.

North now have oil, they have gold and Californium..

Why not let igbos go ?

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by hopexter(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2023
jayAjoku:

You’re not wise at all which is why you freely project your foolishness online. So you know more than the foreign and local geologists who explored and discovered oil in Borno?

If the oil in Borno is not of marketable quantities, there wouldn’t be need to waste cost on drilling materials and labour. Pls be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by jayAjoku(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
hopexter:

You’re not wise at all which is why you freely project your foolishness online. So you know more than the foreign and local geologists who explored and discovered oil in Borno?

If the oil in Borno is not of marketable quantities, there wouldn’t be need to waste cost on drilling materials and labour. Pls be reasonable.
🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by jayAjoku(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
HacheNoire:

Keep laughing while exploration is going-on
that one concern you
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by izubext007: 7:18pm On May 23, 2023
i lough grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by KarinaSlim(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2023
How can somebody get job in this NNPC?

Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by KaptainAfrika: 7:26pm On May 23, 2023
Anointing oil? Olive oil? Groundnut oil? Aboki with the desire to get their hands on 13% derivation.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Robchuks77(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
Mufasa27:
When NNPC go start oil exploration for ebonyi like this.....oh I forgot our land is barren 😭😭😭
So a fertile LA d I'd one that has Only crude in It... Has the North been baren for 2023 yrs??.. Omo una dey reason ooh
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by eteebanky1: 7:29pm On May 23, 2023
I think since there is oil in the north

Hausa should leave the south alone, let them create their own country

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Dennisbulkan: 7:37pm On May 23, 2023
Ebubu2:

There is oil in Edda fields, Ebonyi state. Don’t know why NNPCL and FG have not swung into action to explore and tap it.

https://wap.org.ng/read/the-first-oil-discovery-in-nigeria-was-in-edda-ebonyi-state-and-not-oloibiri-in-beyelsa-state/

You mean FGN should use the zoo money to explore oil in Biafra land? Later una go dey shout our oil upadan after the zoo don spend huge money to discover the oil? No more investment in Biafra land, other patriotic regions of the zoo will get all the investment until una get sense.
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by donprinyo(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2023
Gambling with naija money. Mugus
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Josephkabila12: 7:44pm On May 23, 2023
tunjijones:

There is oil in commercial quantity in Borno state.

And point of correct. They are not looking for oil there. They have actually found oil there, they want to start exploring.

Kill yourself. Enemy of Nigeria. Na so so bad news you wan dey hear about Nigeria.

God go Shame you.
exploring is "searching" in simple terms, they're still searching for commercial viable crude oil deposit

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:45pm On May 23, 2023
saintbillion:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/nnpc-resumes-oil-exploration-in-borno-2.html
Can't Wait to hear the orgasmic news Cumming....

13% derivation Looooaaading for my State😎
God bless Borno state
God bless Nigeria
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2023
ISWAP BOKO BOYS has finally gotten what to use in exchange for weapons..
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2023
Ebubu2:

There is oil in Edda fields, Ebonyi state. Don’t know why NNPCL and FG have not swung into action to explore and tap it.

https://wap.org.ng/read/the-first-oil-discovery-in-nigeria-was-in-edda-ebonyi-state-and-not-oloibiri-in-beyelsa-state/

Southern governors are zombies

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 8:17pm On May 23, 2023
Pootle:
boko soon come boko bomb them all grin

Nop rather they will take control of that place and continue to drill out to outside Nigeria and tread for weapons this shows no hope insurgency leaving the North

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by tnerro1(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2023
I hope tinubu changes the head of this nnpc, wale tinubu would do a better job
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:30pm On May 23, 2023
Freethinker87:
Well, it seems like the NNPC is taking their love for treasure hunting a bit too literally. Exploring oil in Borno? Really? I guess they're hoping to strike gold (or should I say "black gold" ) in the most unexpected places. I can already see their new slogan: "NNPC: Turning sand into slippery surprises!" Good luck finding those oil derricks amidst the sand dunes, guys!

Chad has been an oil producer for the past two decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by favor914: 8:47pm On May 23, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

North now have oil, they have gold and Californium..

Why not let igbos go ?
Who has instructed, or held any embassy or consulate back from giving you visa to leave Nigeria ?
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by saintbillion(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2023
hopexter:

Welcome to 9ja. My guy it may be for political motives or formalities. While drill more oil wells instead of building refineries or awaken the old refineries?
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Odss11: 8:57pm On May 23, 2023
Wondering why Dangote Refinery was not sited in bornu

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by airsaylongcome: 9:00pm On May 23, 2023
Lol! This charade is still going on?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Nazareth10: 9:01pm On May 23, 2023
Bossly:
Awa oyel South south folks in the mud. 🤣
Their environment is polluted & destroyed.
Their refineries are dead, meanwhile the zoo govt gave billions of dollars to dangote to build the best refinery in far away Lagos. 😆

Dangote refinery go dey collect south south crude with pipelines. While niger delta militants go dey do watch night for the pipelines...🤣
"One nijeriya" must continue...

You are a typical example of the Nigerian problem
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Kazeem47(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2023
jayAjoku:
what of the ones found in the desert,like the one in Niger Republic?
Re: NNPC Resumes Oil Exploration In Borno by Kazeem47(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2023
Bossly:
Awa oyel South south folks in the mud. 🤣
Their environment is polluted & destroyed.
Their refineries are dead, meanwhile the zoo govt gave billions of dollars to dangote to build the best refinery in far away Lagos. 😆

Dangote refinery go dey collect south south crude with pipelines. While niger delta militants go dey do watch night for the pipelines...🤣
"One nijeriya" must continue... you must be a very vawulence loving comrade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Gunmen Kidnap Justice Joy Unwana, Driver, Kill Orderly / How The Orkar Coup Was Planned - Turner Ogboru / Farouk Lawan Sneaked Out Of The Police Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.