Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

76kid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 76kid's Profile / 76kid's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Culture / Re: Immigrating To Nigeria... by 76kid: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
I am a senior digital designer, working across web, print, illustration and photography.

I'm contemplating moving to Abuja to set up my own business.
Culture / Re: Immigrating To Nigeria... by 76kid: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
I shouldn't have a problem there, however I happen to know that the immigration service is much much better than it used to be.
Culture / Re: Immigrating To Nigeria... by 76kid: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
Thanks for your reply.

Of course I wouldn't move there without visiting first! I am in Nigeria for 3 weeks over Christmas and plan to do plenty of research and talking to companies etc.

With my line of work I have been assured of a higher standard of living and could potentially do very well.

I just wanted to find out if there were any ex pats on here for feedback on British living in Naij.

Thanks for your comments.

B
Culture / Immigrating To Nigeria... by 76kid: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2008
Good Morning People

I am new to this forum, and am here to inquire about living in Nigeria.

I am an English white 31 year old male currently living in London and am considering moving to Nigeria. I am engaged to a Nigerian woman and we are both keen to make the move.

Are there any expats here that can assist me in their experiences of moving to Nigeria, or any Nigerians that can give me any honest feedback about their homeland?

We are looking at Abuja, as that's where my fiance is from and has family there. Also I appreciate this is a massively upcoming thriving area.

Am very keen to here your thoughts.

Thanks for your help in advance.

B

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.