Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. (1441 Views)

Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB / Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban / APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Shortcut2life: 4:35pm On May 23, 2023
From the inception of Nigeria our forefathers as kicked against this union and to be honest the spirit of division still lingers in this country…

We need each other more than ever especially now that they feel the odd is against us and they feel boastful about it believing it is in our detriments and their so called far fetched reasoning and aggression towards us as a tribe …

Bring investment and employ our youths by embarking on infrastructural developments that will foster the growth of the incoming generation and populace of our dear tribe …

In my next life I want to be an Igbo course we represent strength,resilience and determination.. please don’t give up on our tribe let us work together to achieve greatness in our region as a whole ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 4:52pm On May 23, 2023
Shortcut2life:
From the inception of Nigeria our forefathers as kicked against this union and to be honest the spirit of division still lingers in this country…

We need each other more than ever especially now that they feel the odd is against us and they feel boastful about it believing it is in our detriments and their so called far fetched reasoning and aggression towards us as a tribe …

Bring investment and employ our youths by embarking on infrastructural developments that will foster the growth of the incoming generation and populace of our dear tribe …

In my next life I want to be an Igbo course we represent strength,resilience and determination.. please don’t give up on our tribe let us work together to achieve greatness in our region as a whole ..

The number one enemy of Igboland is unknown gunmen period.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Shortcut2life: 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
paramakina202:

I disagree with your notion I believe violence is not widespread in Igbo land it can be curtailed … Gun violence is prevalent in the most developed countries but why castigate your tribe in a bad light and you give other tribes reason to spill rubbish …
Even during bokoharam and iswap the north never looked down on their tribes and this violence is still in existence today but instead they rehabilitate their citizens and release the offenders into the society..

Please speak good about Igbo tribe because other tribes are taking note of our weaknesses and that will be dangerous to our growth and greatness..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Kossyso: 5:24pm On May 23, 2023
paramakina202:

This too shall pass. Let it not deter you.
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 8:33pm On May 23, 2023
Shortcut2life:

I disagree with your notion I believe violence is not widespread in Igbo land it can be curtailed … Gun violence is prevalent in the most developed countries but why castigate your tribe in a bad light and you give other tribes reason to spill rubbish …
Even during bokoharam and iswap the north never looked down on their tribes and this violence is still in existence today but instead they rehabilitate their citizens and release the offenders into the society..

Please speak good about Igbo tribe because other tribes are taking note of our weaknesses and that will be dangerous to our growth and greatness..

How bad exactly do want the violence to reach before you acknowledge something is wrong? oh as far as it is not as bad as in the other regions we are fine.No, we are not fine.UGM and other criminals operating in the SE must give peace a chance or else someone like me will continue to loud it.No other region is forced to sit at home on mondays except in SE which is not good for business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Shortcut2life: 2:34am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

How bad exactly do want the violence to reach before you acknowledge something is wrong? oh as far as it is not as bad as in the other regions we are fine.No, we are not fine.UGM and other criminals operating in the SE must give peace a chance or else someone like me will continue to loud it.No other region is forced to sit at home on mondays except in SE which is not good for business.

The decision was taken because of the injustice meted out by the feds on one of your own .. The solution is not by keeping him captive and worse of it all the law is not helping matters by prolonging his judgment…
This county is an encampment which made the agitators to acts in their best interest and you can’t blame them literally for it ..
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by mrvitalis(m): 3:47am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

UGM is the issue ? But what lead to be unknown gunmen is not the issue ? When last did we hear python dance ? ....why is the army no longer doing Phyton dance n disgracing youths up and down ? Smh

The people who brought a 4th position man to rule imo state is responsible for the blood that flow in Igbo land today

Hope actions n inactions gave birth to UGM
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 9:53am On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:
UGM is the issue ? But what lead to be unknown gunmen is not the issue ? When last did we hear python dance ? ....why is the army no longer doing Phyton dance n disgracing youths up and down ? Smh

The people who brought a 4th position man to rule imo state is responsible for the blood that flow in Igbo land today

Igbo youths and Igbo society at large are suffering worse humiliation today as a result of activities of UGM terrorist.
A large number of Igbos far greater than python dance victims have died since december 2020 Nnamdi Kanu launched his armed group.
You do not terrorise your family members to send a strong message to outside enemy that is exactly what IPOB is doing.Shameful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Igbo youths and Igbo society at large are suffering worse humiliation today as a result of activities of UGM terrorist.
A large number of Igbos far greater than python dance victims have died since december 2020 Nnamdi Kanu launched his armed group.
You do not terrorise your family members to send a strong message to outside enemy that is exactly what IPOB is doing.Shameful.
Your assumption is the humiliation would have stopped or not increased ...why do you think they have spent billions trying to discredit ESN

The same people attacking ESN, saying ESN are ugm are same people against Biafra , against Igbo presidency , against anything progressive in Igbos land ....but any smart person can put two and two together

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 10:03am On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

So because supreme court imposed Hope Uzodimma on Imo state is the reason you want to burn down the whole of Igbo land and still claim to have sense and expect investors to come to ala Igbo and invest?
Have all the senseless killings and destruction stop Uzodimma from being your governor?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 10:12am On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Your assumption is the humiliation would have stopped or not increased ...why do you think they have spent billions trying to discredit ESN

The same people attacking ESN, saying ESN are ugm are same people against Biafra , against Igbo presidency , against anything progressive in Igbos land ....but any smart person can put two and two together

No country in this world will allow a group like ESN to operate in their country.
You have acknowledged in your previous post that UGM are same as ESN and defended their activities.
Whatever cause you are fighing for that only brings endless death and sorrow to your people without benefit is foolishness.,
You guys should go borrow some sense and allow reasonable people to discuss Igbo problems.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by mrvitalis(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

No country in this world will allow a group like ESN to operate in their country.
You have acknowledged in your previous post that UGM are same as ESN and defended their activities.
Whatever cause you are fighing for that only brings endless death and sorrow to your people without benefit is foolishness.,
You guys should go borrow some sense and allow reasonable people to discuss Igbo problems.
No country in this world would allow what happened in obigbo and orlu to happen to it's citizens within its border

You are so quick to condemn ESN but never what let to it

Show me your old comments condemning the obigbo massacre I dare you

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by mrvitalis(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

So because supreme court imposed Hope Uzodimma on Imo state is the reason you want to burn down the whole of Igbo land and still claim to have sense and expect investors to come to ala Igbo and invest?
Have all the senseless killings and destruction stop Uzodimma from being your governor?
I don't know if your IQ is ok ...so Igbos should have folded their hands and allow army to massacre them again like they did in obigbo because they want peace ?

At least outside the state sponsored UGM south east has the lead Fulani attack ,that's something
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 10:28am On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

I don't know if your IQ is ok ...so Igbos should have folded their hands and allow army to massacre them again like they did in obigbo because they want peace ?

At least outside the state sponsored UGM south east has the lead Fulani attack ,that's something

You should check your own IQ first.
State sponsored UGM and yet you support them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 10:33am On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

No country in this world would allow what happened in obigbo and orlu to happen to it's citizens within its border

You are so quick to condemn ESN but never what let to it

Show me your old comments condemning the obigbo massacre I dare you

But your approach is not helping the people rather it is causing more probelm to the people.
I always condemn state sponsored terror against innocent citizens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Danisaint112(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2023
Shortcut2life
Imagine the igbos told YORUBAS to go back to his their father's land as a retaliation for what happened during the Lagos governorship election, Igbos would have been tagged wicked today.

What the Igbos tolerated during the Lagos governorship election, even Arewa people (Hausa and Fulanis) will not tolerate it. A serious fight would have broke out in the North and Yorubas sent packing immediately. I know Northerners cause I live with them.

But it's alright. We got the message. I know friends who swore never to invest their penny outside the shores of Igbo land. I never got to understand fully until after the just concluded presidential and governorship election in Lagos State.

I now fully understand that investing outside the shores of Igbo land as an Igbo man is putting your mental health and business in serious danger.

If you reading this as an Igbo man about to make a serious investment somewhere not your land Kindly have a rethink and come back to the South East. There are many places habitable for any kind of investment you want to venture into.

Forget about naysayers because businesses in the South East is more secured than anywhere in Nigeria. Home is home.

Infact, instead of making a huge investment outside the shores of Igbo land, invest abroad. For you will find greater safety and peace there than any place not Igbo land in Nigeria. It's not me trying to preach hate but the obvious fact from multiple experiences.

They have asked us multiple times to leave their land for them and go develop our SAD EAST. Do as they have instructed. I have come to understand that once the drum of war or violence is been sounded over and over again be rest assured it will occur someday. Russia and Ukraine is a perfect example.

As some hate filled Yorubas usually chant "Yoruba Ronu!"
"Ndigbo Chénú-úche!"
Peace umunnem. ❣️

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

But your approach is not helping the people rather it is causing more probelm to the people.
I always condemn state sponsored terror against innocent citizens.
So what approach should we use ?

Did Igbos not beg Ur governors for months to form security outfit ? Did they ?

Most of you just talk like we Igbos are like u that can easily elect your leaders smh ...if u don't know 80% of Igbos leaders were selected by enemy of the people

How can you hold someone who knew you didn't vote him yet he won accountable ?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by mrvitalis(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

You should check your own IQ first.
State sponsored UGM and yet you support them grin
I would never support ugm never I support ESN ...there is a difference

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by muykem: 10:53am On May 24, 2023
Shortcut2life:

I don't believe that anybody hates igbo because of tribe but because of your believe that you can dictates pace for the majority.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by gidgiddy: 10:58am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Abeg go and rest man, Nigeria is 8th most insecure country on earth for a reason, it is a country that encourages violence rather than peace

Today, more youths are carrying guns and committing all sorts of crimes all over Nigeria because of socio-economic, political and religious reasons

But what I find laughable is you people who only remember insecurity if it has to do with the South East, but completely go to sleep when over 40 people were slaughtered in Plateau, North central, last week

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 10:59am On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

So what approach should we use ?

Did Igbos not beg Ur governors for months to form security outfit ? Did they ?

[b]Most of you just talk like we Igbos are like u [/b]that can easily elect your leaders smh ...if u don't know 80% of Igbos leaders were selected by enemy of the people

How can you hold someone who knew you didn't vote him yet he won accountable ?

Like me? grin
You pretend that I am not Igbo okwaya?
Because I do not support dangerous activities of ESN/UGN/IPOB.
I have everything that own in this world in Igboland that includes family.
You think I would care if I am not Igbo?
How many times have ever made comment concerning bokoharam and bandits operating in north?
I don't because its there problem.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 11:03am On May 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

Abeg go and rest man, Nigeria is 8th most insecure country on earth for a reason, it is a country that encourages violence rather than peace

Today, more youths are carrying guns and committing all sorts of crimes all over Nigeria because of socio-economic, political and religious reasons

But what I find laughable is you people who only remember insecurity if it has to do with the South East, but completely go to sleep when over 40 people were slaughtered in Plateau, North central, last week

Shame on you for introducing terrorism into Igboland.
You care more about what happens outside Igboland than in Igboland.
I know criminals like you are benefiting from the insecurity.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 11:04am On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

I would never support ugm never I support ESN ...there is a difference

From your comments you support both and sympathises with terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by mrvitalis(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

From your comments you support both and sympathises with terrorism.
I'm not responsible for what u can comprehend ... that's evident of your comprehensive ability
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Shortcut2life: 11:15am On May 24, 2023
Danisaint112:
Shortcut2life
Imagine the igbos told YORUBAS to go back to his their father's land as a retaliation for what happened during the Lagos governorship election, Igbos would have been tagged wicked today.

What the Igbos tolerated during the Lagos governorship election, even Arewa people (Hausa and Fulanis) will not tolerate it. A serious fight would have broke out in the North and Yorubas sent packing immediately. I know Northerners cause I live with them.

But it's alright. We got the message. I know friends who swore never to invest their penny outside the shores of Igbo land. I never got to understand fully until after the just concluded presidential and governorship election in Lagos State.

I now fully understand that investing outside the shores of Igbo land as an Igbo man is putting your mental health and business in serious danger.

If you reading this as an Igbo man about to make a serious investment somewhere not your land Kindly have a rethink and come back to the South East. There are many places habitable for any kind of investment you want to venture into.

Forget about naysayers because businesses in the South East is more secured than anywhere in Nigeria. Home is home.

Infact, instead of making a huge investment outside the shores of Igbo land, invest abroad. For you will find greater safety and peace there than any place not Igbo land in Nigeria. It's not me trying to preach hate but the obvious fact from multiple experiences.

They have asked us multiple times to leave their land for them and go develop our SAD EAST. Do as they have instructed. I have come to understand that once the drum of war or violence is been sounded over and over again be rest assured it will occur someday. Russia and Ukraine is a perfect example.

"Ndigbo Chénú-úche!"
Peace umunnem. ❣️

You have spoken well like a true son of your land unlike some that make baseless assumptions and claims of a non existence violence and now it has become a stain which the other tribe has used as a cheap chorus just to taint the image of our land ..
My father has always chosen to invest in the East and his years in Lagos he never thought of putting a penny there and I have always made him believe it was wrong by now I fully understand his reasoning..
I have an investment in their best choice estate and when this people rant that we should go back to our land it aggravates my anger course I believed in our unity that’s what prompted me to make such investments and I was prolly going to make someone from the west my bride but as it stands I will retrace my steps so as not to fall into their traps and gimmicks ..
please Igbo Invest massively in the East so your future generations will be secured from unknown threats of the true economic gunmen of your wealth and prosperity they’re prevalent in this site and waiting for any slight chance to claim something that doesn’t belong to them …
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Shortcut2life: 11:22am On May 24, 2023
muykem:
I don't believe that anybody hates igbo because of tribe but because of your believe that you can dictates pace for the majority.

People really do and I have experienced it firsthand from people that I am close to and if you dig deeper they hold this widespread grudges and they feel they have justified reasons towards their behaviour and what surprises me is that I feel such things is geared towards the impeccable behaviour of Igbo people in terms of growths and no one is above blame in certain situations of the country which Igbo people has also partakes in but in majority we have done exceptionally and excellently well which are their fears in bringing up baseless allegations.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by ablejesus26(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2023
Gbamsolutely correct.
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by gidgiddy: 12:19pm On May 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Shame on you for introducing terrorism into Igboland.
You care more about what happens outside Igboland than in Igboland.
I know criminals like you are benefiting from the insecurity.

The "I only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with the South East" crew

So you people think you're deceiving anyone with your fake concern for the South East?

How laughable

1 Like

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by paramakina202: 12:22pm On May 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

The "I only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria if it has to do with the South East" crew

So you people think you're deceiving anyone with your fake concern for the South East?

How laughable

I am more south easterner than you.So say something else to justify your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by Danisaint112(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2023
Shortcut2life:

You have spoken well like a true son of your land unlike some that make baseless assumptions and claims of a non existence violence and now it has become a stain which the other tribe has used as a cheap chorus just to taint the image of our land ..
My father has always chosen to invest in the East and his years in Lagos he never thought of putting a penny there and I have always made him believe it was wrong by now I fully understand his reasoning..
I have an investment in their best choice estate and when this people rant that we should go back to our land it aggravates my anger course I believed in our unity that’s what prompted me to make such investments and I was prolly going to make someone from the west my bride but as it stands I will retrace my steps so as not to fall into their traps and gimmicks ..
please Igbo Invest massively in the East so your future generations will be secured from unknown threats of the true economic gunmen of your wealth and prosperity they’re prevalent in this site and waiting for any slight chance to claim something that doesn’t belong to them …

You know I salute the igbos for one thing, and that is not building a house elsewhere if they don't have a house in their home state.

But it will still be encourageable if we all start making our major investment in our home land. That's why I will always respect the likes of Innoson and Ibeto. This are men that are leading by example.

Investing in their home state and not getting influenced by the government cheap promises for moving their investments to the North or West.

The decisions you have made is a great one. We need to rise up and start preaching this message now so the evil event that occurred during and after the civil war where Igbos lost their properties to non Igbos won't repeat itself again.
Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by SOSinNigeria: 4:02pm On May 24, 2023
Danisaint112:
Shortcut2life

"Ndigbo Chénú-úche!"
Peace umunnem. ❣️

This is what I have been preaching for years now. Thank God our people have started using their heads. I recently convinced my cousin who is a nurse in US to buy 5 plots of Land in Owerri instead of Lagos she initially wanted. Each plot was bought at 13 million.

Look at how those barbarians that call themselves accommodators were setting Igbo markets ablaze. Nigerians are the most hateful and most primitive set of people on Earth! If you doubt me, point me to another country where fellow citizens had their businesses burnt, many attacked and some killed because they wanted to vote in a democratic election!!!

2023 election and the evil things that happened with state support, was the beginning of the end of Nigeria. Even those that were shouting Dangote refinery. I asked them, if Dangote refinery was built by an Igbo man, wouldn't Yorubas exhibit their insecurities as always?

These people would have done everything possible to sabotage the refinery if it was owned by Igbo man. From Alausa to local government, traditional rulers to agberos. They would deny the refinery anything that would make their operations smooth. They would threaten to seize it by claiming the land wasn't properly acquired. Or how they would set it on fire if their demands are not met.

Any Igbo man still investing anywhere in Nigeria, outside Igboland is gambling with their money and life. Nigeria is an evil jungle with demons. I would rather invest in Cotonou than Lagos, or Abidjan instead of Abuja. At least, they won't wake up one day and start looking for my assets to burn or loot just because I'm Igbo.

Abuja or Lagos is not more viable than Enugu or Owerri. Kano and Kaduna is not more viable than Onitsha or Aba. So, why invest in areas with a history of hostility and hate against you? Are you suicidal?

An attack against Igbos will occur sooner or later in Lagos. It used to be a recurring event in the North until recently. Who says it won't happen again?

If you've already invested in these places, no problem. You may consider ways of divesting or limiting your exposure to the barest minimum. The idea of relocating our major markets to the East should be expedited. We control the value chain both in importation or local production. If all containers are sent to East, and later redistributed across Nigeria. We won't bear the additional cost, rather the end users will.

Now that Nigeria'd economy is almost collapsing, bringing our investments home will even help to boost our local economy and make our situation much better than other regions of Nigeria.

Nigeria is not a nation in the real sense of it, rather a criminal enterprise. A very large crime scene. A disaster waiting to happen.

Igbos must be wise!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:15pm On May 24, 2023
Shortcut2life:

north is practicing Islam, the cursed religion that warrants them to support jihad

Are you practicing same?

Igbos problem is nzobu nzobu, just stop creating enemies everywhere from south Africa, Asia, nigeria etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal: Over 100 Nigerians Sign Petition Demanding Justice / Aba Gradually Becoming The Cleanest City / Naija Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.