Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) (2829 Views)

Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Chifriend(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2023
What would you do if you meet a child like this on your way traveling on a lonely highway and no buildings on sight?

Stop or pass?

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Chifriend(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2023
Me, it would be hard to pass considering the humanity in me but for security reason, hmmmm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Hhansome(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2023
I will kill it.

5 Likes

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by SUPERPACK: 5:04pm On May 23, 2023
I will stop, get down, pluck a very nice cain and flog out the devil from it's body. Then drive away like a boss.

3 Likes

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Modifire(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
Chifriend:
What would you do if you meet a child like this on your way traveling on a lonely highway and no buildings on sight?

Stop or pass?
shocked cool
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Chifriend(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I will stop, get down, pluck a very nice cain and flog out the devil from it's body. Then drive away like a boss.

It could be a trap

2 Likes

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by StandNFearNot: 5:16pm On May 23, 2023
This is a pure trap - bait. I don't need anyone to tell me. So I will pass.

10 Likes

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Godwin4444: 5:34pm On May 23, 2023
Just try to get down n 50 men from nowhere will rush u

2 Likes

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Brownshoe: 5:44pm On May 23, 2023
Hhansome:
I will kill it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Exmilitant(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2023
I will drive................

Past......

2 Likes

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 23, 2023
If you have watch horror film like wrong turn, saw, evil dead. dem no go tell u before u know what to do. u go pass with maximum speed because it is a big bait wey person no fit escape

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Mindlog: 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
Pass.
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Starboytwo(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
Stop for what?

1 Like

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by fyzaila: 6:51pm On May 23, 2023
Ahead o

1 Like

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Cpossibility(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2023
Borntosmoke:
If you have watch horror film like wrong turn, saw, evil dead. dem no go tell u before u know what to do. u go pass with maximum speed because it is a big bait wey person no fit escape

It's a bait. So I will pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by davillian(m): 7:31pm On May 23, 2023
I will increase the speed and kill what ever it is......

1 Like

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2023
Pass

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by world123: 8:18pm On May 23, 2023
Pass. It could be a trap
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Benki003(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2023
Like op said kill it

Firstly what was it doing there

The same way that it got there it better get going home

1 Like

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by dynicks(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2023
Kidnap it!!....
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On May 23, 2023
Chifriend:
What would you do if you meet a child like this on your way traveling on a lonely highway and no buildings on sight? Stop or pass?
Of course stop! undecided
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by fixitbyjal(m): 3:27am On May 24, 2023
I'll help the young boy
If I perish I perish
At least God go know say help I wan do
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by mytime24(f): 6:47am On May 24, 2023
d matter strong ooo

If we many no wahala
Bt if na only me hmmm na sis benard oo
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by KimFlorence: 7:45am On May 24, 2023
Pass then inform the nearest police checkpoint or station.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by DaTruths: 8:19am On May 24, 2023
It depends on the Area, if na for my village I will stop.

But if na for place wey I know say them fit Harvest my skull, na 120km/h I go use pass that place grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by rex444(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2023
I go avoid am....wetin i no know , no know me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by siofra(f): 11:44am On May 24, 2023
Nothing will make me drive alone on a road like this.
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by deanoffaculty: 12:17pm On May 24, 2023
Chifriend:

Stop or pass?
Depending on the type of vehicle I'm driving. If I were to be driving Bullion van or armoured tank, your case na suya.
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by Chifriend(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2023
Generalwoodzz:
I got to speed past because that's the only option. A bird dancing has a drummer playing somewhere.

Lol
Re: On Your Way Traveling And You Meet This, Would You Stop Or Pass? (photo) by MechanicMike: 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
siofra:
Nothing will make me drive alone on a road like this.

Trying to impress me coz am from London will not work siofra....no one will notise u on yor bicycle (no offenscce) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Wrinkle-free Skin With These Lovely Home Remedies / Best punitive measure for a child / How Much Sex Should You Be Having?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.