Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out (56508 Views)

Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by ExAngel007(f): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigerian man shares disturbing message from his sister who left home after someone promised her a better life

A Nigerian man has shared a disturbing message sent by his sister who left home after someone promised her a better life.

@tunde_ogundepo said his sister left home on March 1 to an undisclosed location, after someone promised her a better life in another country. He further revealed that his sister told her friend that she was taken to Osun state to take an oath.

My sister "Barakat" left home for an unknown destination on Tue. 1st of March 2022, without informing anyone cos someone promised her a better life in another country. She told her friend she was taken to osun to take an oath. Please RT if you're in Osun, help us locate her��

https://mobile.twitter.com/tunde_ogundepo/status/1499306429311852544

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omg!! Not that state!!!

If this is true, she's stupid... Very stupid!!!

God! Some people don't value their lives!!!

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Righteousness2(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dem don Deceive and Confuse this one with all those their toy charms and gods.

By the authority In the Name of JESUS, I Send Destructive Thunder and Lightning to wherever she is held captive and by the Mercies of GOD, I Decree her release and that of Everyone held in there in JESUS Name.

497 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by CatANDratTHEORY: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
The desperation of most ladies is just out of this world. Some are willing to hook up with a man who they know little or nothing about.

They might have turned this one to a sex slave and threatened her with all sorts of charms.

I just pray for her safety.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by CatANDratTHEORY: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Dem don Deceive and Confuse this one with all those their toy charms.

You made some sense today undecided

38 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Candidlady: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
sad

The 1.8% region

May god help her

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Freelane33(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ewwweeee
Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Mrkumareze(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
She wan go do olosho work, leave her.. she don make up her mind, d oath sometimes work but in most cases it's just another level of scam

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

By the authority In the Name of JESUS, I Send Destructive Thunder and Lightning to wherever she is held captive and by the Mercies of GOD, I Decree her release and that of Everyone held in there in JESUS Name.
angry
You for kuku send missiles and bulldozer

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Deborah98(f): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Amen. More reasons parents should try to provide for their children. Well even after the provisions the gullible ones will still fall victims
Godliness with contentment is great gain. I pray she's found and rescued. Amen

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chai!! So, the life way she dey live before no better abi? undecided
Sense is far away from this girl. undecided
She don forget say ritualists dey eager to make money these days.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by TheWolfen(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
shocked
This is serious
Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by activities2: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga connect with the poster and go to Osun State and bring her back

online na you dey get mind

15 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Boogyman557: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool CUNTREE don CAST big time..

STREET DON CAST BIG TIME...

EVERYBODY carry ur own KALA oooo...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Theboy21: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy angry grin cheesy
Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

Clown grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by SportsHD: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
I think she has been kidnapped against her will, charmed and hoodwinked, and about to be a victim of human trafficking or skull mining.
I hope she returns safely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Yazzn: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lmao swear for osun state
Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by betshopagent(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
In Arabian country eating shit. LA munche' shite'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Nonexisting: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Fish-brained vaginarian. News and videos of her ordeal in faraway Oman will soon grace nairaland's frontpage. I'll be patiently waiting.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by DannyFX2638: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by princeemmma(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
daughter of Jezebel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by soundOsonic: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
ExAngel007:
Nigerian man shares disturbing message from his sister who left home after someone promised her a better life

A Nigerian man has shared a disturbing message sent by his sister who left home after someone promised her a better life.

@tunde_ogundepo said his sister left home on March 1 to an undisclosed location, after someone promised her a better life in another country. He further revealed that his sister told her friend that she was taken to Osun state to take an oath.

See the tweet and the chat below.....................

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/nigerian-man-shares-disturbing-message-from-his-sister-who-left-home-after-someone-promised-her-a-better-life.html
Ehya
Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Tallesty1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Looks like it didn't work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Help2020: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
SportsHD:
I think she has been kidnapped against her will, charmed and hoodwinked, and about to be a victim of human trafficking or skull mining.
I hope she returns safely.
Human trafficking I guess.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Sanmel(f): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chai! Too bad...
Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
You want to roll with the big boys..

In 2022

People lack simple education

4 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Educated illiterates!

I don't understand why people find it hard to look out for something..

A got a call from someone.. that I am selected for a GRANt.
I later got a text.. from same number.

The number and text doesn't look official not top notch..

I made my findings and found out it's shitloaded..

When they called back.. I said I have made my findings, am not interested

5 Likes

Re: Lady Taken To Osun To Take An Oath Before Traveling Out - Brother Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Most people think traveling out of the country is easy without visa/pali.

It's insane..

The journey would be perilous.
On getting there, you will be used to do menial jobs and paid shit by those who smuggle you in..

Before you know it... you realize you are being extorted.. you shout, you get deported.
You shout, no money for you to come back home

Stuck in a strange land

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.