Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,526 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari (9303 Views)

Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Tooreda: 10:24am On May 24, 2023
What are the gains?
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Ykc2(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2023
Let's wait till buhari hand over to tinubu many nigeria southern will start speaking,to even imagined that agbodorians saying buhari is best president in history of mind kind I just dey look them,na naija we dey
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by BRIMBRAM: 10:27am On May 24, 2023
Exmilitant:
I am tempted to believe Nnamdi Kanu that, Buhari is Jibril from Sudan! cool

Some believe he is from Niger Republic.
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 10:27am On May 24, 2023
grin OBeer go don reach 120 yrs old. We go still Elupee him
Mraphel:
2023 election will be the best election for Igbo presidency. No hope for them for the next 30years that's the reason they wanted to steal Tinubu's mandate by all means.

Peter Obi Christian votes 6 million

Tinubu, Atiku, and Kwankwaso's Muslim vote: 15 million

grin

After Tinubu: is North Central's turn

After North central: Hausa

After Hausa: South South

After South South na Yoruba.
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2023
Gains of your administration that you have been trying to explain since 2015...!

Success isn't supposed to be explained but seen and noted!
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 10:32am On May 24, 2023
Deluded dumbo!
# Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by akseph1: 10:38am On May 24, 2023
Mraphel:
2023 election will be the best election for the Igbo presidency. No hope for them for the next 30 years that's the reason they wanted to steal Tinubu's mandate by all means.

grin

After North Central: Hausa

You must be a cursed fellow. how will you feel if you are neglected and not given the care you need in life among the siblings given birth to by your father?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by phemmie06(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2023
Which gain of your government can still be maintained? Is there any? Are you saying the kidnapping should be maintained or the economy sabotage should continue.
Thank God BAT did not campaign with any of your failure called achievement
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by B7bbab: 10:44am On May 24, 2023
Work O'clock!!!!👏💰

Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by simfrost90210: 10:52am On May 24, 2023
Atụrụ awusa
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by CodeTemplar: 10:52am On May 24, 2023
Chai . . . who swear for Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by simfrost90210: 10:54am On May 24, 2023
akseph1:

You must be a cursed fellow. how will you feel if you are neglected and not given the care you need in life among the siblings given birth to by your father?

He's advertising his unfortunate background 😅

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by kettykings: 10:54am On May 24, 2023
This is the biggest joke of the decade, the most laughable thing of recent
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Masterclass32: 11:03am On May 24, 2023
What gains is he talking about? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Menclothing: 11:17am On May 24, 2023
Nigeria that will create employment
Buying house will be easy for us through loan
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by zinaunreal(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2023
Buhari must be suffering from mental illness. What did you do in this country?
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by John4B: 11:22am On May 24, 2023
Am not a fan of tinubu but am sure tinubu will do better than buhari.
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2023
if Buhari had represented APC party well, Peter obi shouldn't have gotten 2m votes

Buhari gross incompetence almost cost APC and Tinubu loss before Tinubu distance himself from his useless policies

Buhari is a complete failure, may Nigerians not experience a complete failure like you as President
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Carthaporo: 11:57am On May 24, 2023
baban yusufa and zara'u u did nothing as a president there was no government for the past 8 years Nigerian was ruled by devils and evils thief's rubber stamp kingpin banditry cashless policy Mr buhari u have to know dat Allah will questioned everyone on the day of judgement I remember the goodluck u were accusing of book haram u promise to make 1 dollar equivalent to 1 naira u made mentioned in ur campaign dat with 100 naira will eat everything on mai shayi branch and even return with change , u said ur government was for poor's but the masses are suffering some of us can't even go back to there homes for the sake of fear daily they are kidnapping and collecting ransoms in ur state Mr president mu munce Allah wadaran mulkin ka I pray may tinubu not be like u buhari I pray tinubu should surrounds himself with good men I mean progressive leaders people may oh Allah blessed tinubu leadership may oh Allah help him in all his endeavour on pushing this nation forward we want to go back to our farms and harvest may oh Allah blessed this Union of tinubu and kashim shettima lastly I pray may oh Allah help blessed our leaders blessed this nation forward I pray may oh Allah let tinubu be the best thing after late umaru musa yar'adua may Allah forgive his short coming may janatul firdaus be his final abode ameen , as of buhari case we leave u to god may duk Wanda ya cucemu ma barsa da ubangiji better Nigeria is what we pray for inshallah and lastly please let's be prayerful inshallah bi izinillah our prayers will be accepted god bless Nigeria god bless tinubu amin
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2023
Guys brave up
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by JTwelve: 12:02pm On May 24, 2023
Useless man
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Ssst: 12:04pm On May 24, 2023
All of u supporting this evil govt must surely suffer is a promise,even after obi claiming back is mandate,u all must suffer
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Ijaya123: 12:12pm On May 24, 2023
Exmilitant:
I am tempted to believe Nnamdi Kanu that, Buhari is Jibril from Sudan! cool

Anybody that believes that nonsense, his or her education is simply a waste.
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Babathanks(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You are a wise man.
Mumu man. Me wey vote Tinubu I be Muslim ba?, for your information am a Christian, a catholic. I only voted for tinubu because I like the way he rule in lagos that year, he brought a lot of development to our community then.
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Kingcalls: 12:41pm On May 24, 2023
Mraphel:
2023 election will be the best election for Igbo presidency. No hope for them for the next 30years that's the reason they wanted to steal Tinubu's mandate by all means.

grin

After North central: Hausa

Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique seun...
Another tribal bigot that needs the ban
Re: Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari by Igbokwechika101(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2023
APC Evil party and some idiot are still supporting APC.i and my family are for obi my Guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead / DPR Seals NNPC, Mobil, Total Filling Stations For Cheating / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.