Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead (9295 Views)

Buhari Fires More Dgs Including Those Of Nafdac, Bpe, Bpp, Son, Pppra, Boi / Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) / All Dead In The Crashed Indonesian Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by pimplucious: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Life is but for a while. These are men who used to be movers and shakers of their time but now they are no more.

L-R Mko Abiola, Gen. Sani Abacha, Otedola former Lagos state Gov.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
This should tell people smth...

No one lives foreva, dust we came from, and to dust we shal return... Dats why humility is very important in a man's life.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Theyveedo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by elizabethg: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by menix(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op u must be Death messenger to know of those in the background..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by RockMaxi: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
They all died with their ambitions.
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by chris4gold(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
grave, d richest land on earth

1 Like

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Catholic All souls remembrance has gone. Next post pls.
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oroniyen
pimplucious:
Life is but for a while. These are men who used to be movers and shakers of their time but now they are no more.

1 Like

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Aromas: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
chris4gold:
grave, d richest land on earth
Hum Oro Agba leyi o

1 Like

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by ignis: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Let those in the background catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by seankay(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abacha the Devil himself. I'm pretty sure 'Rayban' would have endorsed him if he was still alive. He sabi wear specs wella

1 Like

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by drizslim(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Great news

I hate seeing that pic of that Bad man called iranuAbacha

1 Like

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Holywizard: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iranu Abacha is far beta dan OUR KUNU DRINKER PRESIDENT OF ZOO

1 Like

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by itstpia8: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
this is the type of news/picture/headline many nairalanders love to see.

it makes them feel happy.
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by IVORY2009(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wat u soul is wat u reap.... Dis world is not my own, I'm just passing through..
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by HopeAtHand: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
The worst of them is the fool on the left who thought with his illegally acquired wealth and his domination of the press, he could turn Nigeria into his private estate. Trust Ndigbo, we ate his money, drank his wine, inflated his ego and then led him to the slaughter like a foolish ram. After which, we divided his companies, among ourselves and turned his bast@rd children to beggars. Foolish rat of the southwest.

The bolded is disturbing.

The character flaw @ bolded is it just for a few Igbos like you or the generality of Igbos..i'd like to know before i comment further..

cc: biafranqueen, biafranking, pazienza, Abagworo, Afam4eva, freeglobe, igboson, chinenyeN, chiwude, cheruv, tonychristopher(ewu Gambia) grin and Eastlink.
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by LordMecuzy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
pimplucious:

Abiola a Great man.. Continue to Rest Sir
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Adatob(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by pazienza(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The bolded is troubling.

The character flaw @ bolded is it just for a few Igbos like you or the generality of Igbos..i'd like to know before i comment further..

cc: biafranqueen, biafranking, pazienza, Abagworo, Afam4eva, freeglobe, igboson, chinenyeN, chiwude, cheruv, tonychristopher(ewu Gambia) grin and Eastlink.

How many times have bad things been said about dead Igbo elites by other Igbophobic Nigerians and how many times have you ever held the perpetrators to ransome or tried to criticize their statements?

I know tonnes of Anti Ojukwu and Nzeogwu threads on Nairaland, yet in no time were you seen there cautioning against the Igbophobic comments there.

Please quit this you hypocrisy before mentioning me next time.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yoruba get very angry when you expose them.
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by HopeAtHand: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2015
pazienza:

How many times have bad things been said about dead Igbo elites by other Igbophobic Nigerians and how many times have you ever held the perpetrators to ransome or tried to criticize their statements?

I know tonnes of Anti Ojukwu and Nzeogwu threads on Nairaland, yet in no time were you seen there cautioning against the Igbophobic comments there.

Please quit this you hypocrisy before mentioning me next time.

Are you supporting him, he said "Trust ndigbo, we ate his money, drank his wine, inflated his ego and then led him to slaughter......"

I do not need to tell you the light he is painting Ndigbo..who in his right senses associates with this??....and you're saying Ikwerre is Igbo..are you for real??

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by Laveda(f): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
This should tell people smth...

No one lives foreva, dust we came from, and to dust we shal return... Dats why humility is very important in a man's life.

True smiley
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by pazienza(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Are you supporting him, he said "Trust ndigbo, we ate his money, drank his wine, inflated his ego and then led him to slaughter......"

I do not need to tell you the light he is painting Ndigbo..who in his right senses associates with this??....and you're saying Ikwerre is Igbo..are you for real??

Lol! Nigerians will always think worst of the Igbo man. He is damned if he moves and is condemned if he stands still.

So you must be out of touch with reality, if you think the Igbo man at this point in time, cares about what other Nigerians think of him.

Show me, just one thread, you defended dead Igbo elites and chided those who spoke ill of them, if you do that, then I might consider responding to that Post, if you can't, then you are a hypocrite, and in that case, deserves no reply.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by biafranqueen: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! Nigerians will always think worst of the Igbo man. He is damned if he moves and is condemned if he stands still.

So you must be out of touch with reality, if you think the Igbo man at this point in time, cares about what other Nigerians think of him.

Show me, just one thread, you defended dead Igbo elites and chided those who spoke ill of them, if you do that, then I might consider responding to that Post, if you can't, then you are a hypocrite, and in that case, deserves no reply.
Great reply kiss

3 Likes

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by hinwazaka: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2015
pazienza:

The both of you, should just get a room. My comment still stands. The fool called MKO became so pompous and blind he failed to see the trap we set for him. During the Shagari era, just like our next target, JAGABAN, he used his media strength to spread malicious lies against the Shagari/ Ekweme government thinking he was the only evil genius. We said nothing, but quietly set a trap for him using his ambition and greed to pull him into a big hole which he couldn't escape from. We have set one for Tinubu and very soon we will roast him and divide his fortunes among ourselves.
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by HopeAtHand: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2015
pazienza:

I dont need to defend dead Igbo elites, I have defended good Igbos generally..What i find frightening is the fact that someone is tarninshing the image of all Igbos, roping criminality on Igbos and you feel everything is Ok with it..pazienza, you're better than this, you shdnt see an approval of criminality and side itwhat do you tell growing children.

please bad thing is bad thing, say so when you see one.
Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by pazienza(m): 12:52am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I dont need to defend dead Igbo elites, I have defended good Igbos generally..What i find frightening is the fact that someone is tarninshing the image of all Igbos, roping criminality on Igbos and you feel everything is Ok with it..pazienza, you're better than this, you shdnt see an approval of criminality and side itwhat do you tell growing children.

MKO was a haughty Yoruba criminal who had disdain for Ndiigbo.

If his fellow Igbo criminals successfully plotted his downfall and shared his loot amongst themselves, then good for them.

I have no iota of pity for MKO, I won't condemn the Igbo criminals, (if really they were the cause of his downfall, cos the last time I checked, it was IBB/ the military regime that jailed him, and it was Yoruba Obas that collected bribes and sold him out) neither will I support them.
For all I care, it's usually such Igbos who have benefited and continues to benefit from the loot of Nigerian resources that remain a stumbling block to Biafra actualization.

Most of them are die hard one Nigerian apologists and would do anything to sabotage any effort aimed towards Biafra actualization, as they see Biafra as a threat to continual flow of Nigerian loot to them.

So you see, I can really care less about such issues.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone In This Pic Including Those At The Background Are All Dead by biafranqueen: 1:01am On Nov 05, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I side with Fela and what he had to say about MKO. In case you forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tGuY-GZ3PU

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church / Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) / Fire At Sokoto Central Market: Tambuwal Sets Up Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.