Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan (12710 Views)

Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by fergie001: 9:12pm On May 23, 2023
I have read some media reports that I have joined the race for the Presidency of the 10th Senate. Ordinarily I would not have responded to these reports but when lies are not refuted, they have the tendency to create an illusion of truth.

The truth is that I have never told anyone or held a meeting with anyone that I am running for the Presidency of the 10th Senate. So the public should discountenance the reports.

The fact remains that I am part of the leadership of our great party, the APC, seeking to find solutions to the numerous issues arising from the contests for the leadership of the 10th National Assembly and I will continue to remain focused on that.

Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan, 9th Assembly Senate President

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Corridon: 9:15pm On May 23, 2023
Why should you run when you are unarguably the worst senate president in Nigeria's
history. A rubber stamp fat pig.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Acekidc4(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2023
Who wan give you Sef?? South South owns that Position.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Kukutenla: 9:16pm On May 23, 2023
Who cares
Rubber stamp

26 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Suite(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2023
Oga RubberStamp, Who asked you

19 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by chris4gold(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2023
you wey court go soon disgrace grin

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Triangles1(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2023
Before nko.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by TurnOver77: 9:37pm On May 23, 2023
Another person should taste it
Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by diplomat058(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2023
Lol this mumu self dey issue rebuttal statements cheesy

15 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by reyscrub(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2023
Na only run?, even fly, you no go make am ok.

You this rubber stamp fat ass guy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Lumineers(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2023
Is he even a threat to any of the candidates?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Anthony0094(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2023
I no blame you na ur constituency wey allow you come back I dy blame

8 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by MrBanner(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2023
Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by SalamRushdie: 9:39pm On May 23, 2023
You are not even qualified to be a senator this time because you lost your election and INEC helped u to rig

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Samajogs: 9:39pm On May 23, 2023
Buhari's rubber stamp senate President... You failed woefully

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by reyscrub(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2023
fergie001:

Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan, 9th Assembly Senate President

The worst and unobjective so call a leader na this buffon.

Anything from president na automatic pass, even without open the request, it's already pass.

What a shame fat ass guy.

Even as Buhari want leave in 2 days now and still request $80m, I swear, this buffon has already approved this money, only say house never sit otherwise, he will have hit his gave andl say hi have it.

Empty tank of poroporo kúnnù

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Maxymilliano(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2023
Lol ... One bad turn doesn't deserves another ...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by tommykiwi(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2023
Better....

Rubber stamp like you!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by LAXconfidential(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2023
Samajogs:
Buhari's rubber stamp senate President... You failed woefully

Complete failure

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Sunshine34(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2023
Better. This pig of a guy. Very irritating people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:
You are not even qualified to be a senator this time because you lost your election and INEC helped u to rig

Inec ddnt help him rig..

He ddnt buy tickets for Senate..

Useless judiciary gave him the tickets after he bought tickets for president

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by seunayantokun(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2023
E lost primary, them do magomago, bring am back. E lost the real election, e still dey talk. I tink say PDP beat am now; se e don enter again ni?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2023
Sunshine34:
Better. This pig of a guy. Very irritating people
Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2023
seunayantokun:
He lost primary, they do magomago, bring am back. He lost the real election, he still dey talk. I tink say PDP beat am now; se e don enter again ni?

Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2023
I won't lie, this guy is the reason why most people don't belive in the judiciary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2023
Kukutenla:
Who cares
Rubber stamp
Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by lonecatt(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2023
you should be tired of rubber stamping by now grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by EnEnPeecee: 9:47pm On May 23, 2023
Fool

This man is not worth the position of a sergeant at arm's who normally carry the maize stick. A wheelbarrow pusher is relevant to our economy than this Buffon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by seunayantokun(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Welcome to Nigeria
Devil no get shame for this country o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by EnEnPeecee: 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
Anthony0094:
I no blame you na ur constituency wey allow you come back I dy blame
not his constituency but supereme court

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by SoftP(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
You created the mess they are trying to clean up

Re: I Am Not Running For Senate President In The 10th Assembly - Ahmad Lawan by Keaton(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2023
Useless fat fool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Rail Lines’ll Be Completed This Year –FG / NJC Dismisses Petitions Against Abang Over Abia/Ondo Governorship Cases / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.