Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Should I Ask Her To Go - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Ask Her To Go (1351 Views)

Kids Of 46-year-old Lady Ask Her To Choose Between Them And Her 30-year-old Boyf / How Do I Politely Ask Her To Leave / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Ask Her To Go by obinna58(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2023
Family problems all throughout today on nairaland

Is like Nigeria wan crash
Re: Should I Ask Her To Go by fyzaila: 1:55pm On May 25, 2023
Mindlog:

I have studied such women academically and worked with them severally in therapy sessions.

She condones the beatings not out of love but from the learned helplessness that she can't get anyone better than her abuser, who has conditioned her to have low sense of self.

Most times it goes on till the abuser is arrested, becomes incapacitated or someday, the victim snaps and kills the abuser....I have worked with female prisoners who killed their abusive intimate partners, the pattern is almost the same.

So you think a woman who is a victim of an abusive partner will admit that she's condoning the abuse because of love? Ofcourse not! She's a victim already and she'll want to remain that way to save face.

A woman will leave a loyal,calm and responsible boyfriend and decides to follow the one with the bad boy's vibes. Why? Because that is the one she has feelings for. And eventually he turned out to be abusive she'll still stick to him because she loves him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can We Address The Issue Of Our Wifes/women/girlfriend. / Man With 2 Families And Lots Of Kids! / Why Is January Regarded As A Difficult Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.