Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media (459 Views)

Kenyan Detectives Arrest Two Nigerians For Murder / The Kwakwanso BBC Interview And The Mooted Response Of Tinubu Foot Soldiers / Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media by AmehTsaev: 4:22am On May 24, 2023
Dr Emeka Okorocha vs Tiamiyu

Watch on how one Nigerian brilliantly responded to the questions posed to him, and then listen to the other Nigerian.

Who is really more patriotic to Nigeria?

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1661196122147151873?t=xQDBfCUscjmTU-w6Z48Dxg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media by AmehTsaev: 4:37am On May 24, 2023
Dr. Emeka's full interview
Re: Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:07am On May 24, 2023
To be honest, I love this Dr. Emeka Okorocha, he speaks more intelligent and more patriotic than that other stupid idiot from my tribe.
I can't be stupid to speak like that fool when I have the opportunity about such topic

2 Likes

Re: Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media by sonature1: 7:00am On May 24, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
To be honest, I love this Dr. Emeka Okorocha, he speaks more intelligent and more patriotic than that other stupid idiot from my tribe.
I can't be stupid to speak like that fool when I have the opportunity about such topic

Answering questions from pressmen depends on one's level of exposure and patriotism (like you said).

That Dr. Emeka is way too exposed, and the host mentioned that he is regular at their show, meaning that he has mastered how to answer questions from pressmen.

The journalist wanted to coerce him to say otherwise, but he maintained his position, always seeing things from positive Nigerian perspective.

1 Like

Re: Compare The Response Of Two Nigerians To The British Media by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2023
Forget the Biafra agitation that's mostly driven by anger of marginalization

Igbos are the most patriotic Nigerians ....by their actions you can see it ...Igbos and the minorities are the people who are actually patriotic

Some just love Nigeria because the present Nigerian structure give them means to dominate others ...that's all

(1) (Reply)

Breaking❗️Table Of New Pump Prices For Petrol, Nationwide � / He Said He Will Be Missed After Handing Over To His Preferred Candidate / Uneasy Calm In Police Over Successor To IGP Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.