Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law (1587 Views)

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Throwback Photo Femi Falana,fela And His Brother, Dr Beko Ransome-kuti In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by Biodun556(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2023
Historical Analysis!!!

Fela Kuti was my most interesting client!!!

During Fela Anikulapo Kuti 's 79th Posthumous birthday.
Femi Falana recalled that Fela Anikulapo Kuti used to walk up to him to inform him ahead of his plans to violate the law, telling him to get ready to defend him in court.

According to Femi Falana, Fela had a penchant for breaking the law, but he got away with a lot of violations because he always prepared his defence ahead.

Falana said, ''I was Fela's lawyer and I can tell you here, he's been my most interesting client.

#yorubablog

2 Likes

Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by Biodun556(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2023
cool
Our Nigerian youths of today don't know the law let alone aware of it's violation

3 Likes

Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by LeoDeKing: 9:54am On May 24, 2023
Funny enough, Fela doesn't even break laws.

He only tells truth to power in a way that irritates the government officials.

Also, he has his own personal beliefs which he holds in high esteem.

Smoking weed is one of those beliefs.

Seun kuti is not different from an ignorant tout, the more reason he thought his father was busy breaking laws.

4 Likes

Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by donbachi(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2023
Wetin work for Mr A,fit no work for Mr B.
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by illicit(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2023
He break the law

Them break him mama leg

Break him house, break him family join

shocked
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by zaria133: 10:02pm On May 24, 2023
Rules and regulations are essential frameworks that provide structure, order, and fairness in various domains. They establish guidelines, promote safety, deter misconduct, and ensure harmony within communities, organizations, and societies, fostering a sense of accountability and discipline.
https://whatisnotlegal.com/
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by OloyeVIII: 10:27pm On May 24, 2023
Na weed talk be this!
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by BERNIMOORE: 11:20pm On May 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Seun kuti is not different from an ignorant tout, the more reason he thought his father was busy breaking laws.
you're just looking for attention...
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by GeneralPula: 11:32pm On May 24, 2023
Well, fela no dey break law..

He was just a revolutionary & government ganged up against him..

4 Likes

Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by Praxis758: 11:40pm On May 24, 2023
The ebora himself!

Seun didn’t study his father’s and grandmother’s books on activism, instead, he became a lawbreaker.

I learnt Fela had about 27 or 28 court cases with the government and lost only 1.
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by UstazAhmed(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Just like the way your support for Buhari makes you to fight against those who tell him the bitter truth in his face thru criticisms like Fela
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by DMerciful(m): 4:35am On May 25, 2023
Make we hear word!
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by BitterTruth0001: 4:50am On May 25, 2023
IF FELA WAS ALIVE TODAY , I WONDER WHAT HE WOULD’VE HAD TO SAY ABOUT TINUBU
Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by SpatialKing(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2023
There is nothing to be proud of about breaking the law...

Same reason

A president has invested more in Niger Republic more than any Nigerian state or region

A known and convicted Drug Dealer will rule Nigeria...

An convict is contesting to become Nigerian Senate President

Someone who has embezzled state funds is the front runner of Nigerian Senate President seat....

No shame!

1 Like

Re: Falana: Fela Is My Most Interesting Client, He Inform me Before Breaking The Law by Biodun556(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2023
N

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition / The Youth Of Today? / Britain Woos Babangida For 2011 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.