Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship (1608 Views)

I Rejected Labour Party, Peter Obi In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship–governor Umahi / 2023: Go Into Contest With Spirit Of Sportsmanship, APGA Enjoins Aspirants / Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by hisexcellency34: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Picture of the day: Senate President, Godswill Akpabio and his main challenger, Abdul’aziz Yari

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by Greatness21(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Contract signed.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by hisexcellency34: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tell me something I don't know
Greatness21:
Contract signed.
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by 9jahotblog: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
In Nigeria politics no permanent friends and enemies, it’s the personal interests that always distinguish all of them why their supporters fight themselves online

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by 9jahotblog: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
yarimo:
But Obidient don't know politics is a matter of personal interest, and everyone has constitutionally rights of choice.
some know some didn’t know. Everyone has his/her own choice
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by KingKO22: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Greatness21:
You can't stop talking about the igbos? Did they molest your mother?
This obsession is really foolish

Yes we. Can't bcs we enjoy the noice of the headless mobs
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by flokii: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
They should embrace one another and work together for the common good of Nigerians.
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by gare(f): 4:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
don't tell me you didn't see how kalu molested una when crying on television yesterday cheesy

Is it your cry, why cant you mind your business and allow others do same.
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by fourboys: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Nice one
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Akpabio to the world...
Proudly Akwa ibomite, anytime anywhere.
My main man, everytime, everyday..

Na Kalu wey go suffer pass.. Big men will always talk to Big men n bury hatchet... But the stooge and their pawns will always fall prey
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by helinues: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2023
Matured politics
Re: Picture Of The Day: Spirit Of Sportsmanship by omowolewa: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Who is doing the sport

(1) (Reply)

Seven Women Who Made Tinubu's Ministerial List And Their States Of Origin / The Battlefield For World War Three Is In Africa And It Has Started On July 26th / Vanguard Takes Down False News About Rufai Oseni By Reno Omokiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.