Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here (3998 Views)

Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 8:47pm On May 24, 2023
Basic123:
with his alternative account.

He is the epitome of Igbo people inferiority complex

Always measuring dick πŸ˜†
Who send am..mtcheew
All of you who rushed to insult Abia government house didn't know the difference between government house and Secretariat I swear. Now you are being schooled properly it suddenly becomes inferiority complex?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:51pm On May 24, 2023
Basic123:
with his alternative account.

He is the epitome of Igbo people inferiority complex

Always measuring dick πŸ˜†
Who send am..mtcheew

You wan whine your Alphas...I Don hear
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 8:56pm On May 24, 2023
Ekiti vs Abia

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 9:03pm On May 24, 2023
Lagos vs Abia

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 9:10pm On May 24, 2023
I can't find any other state oo. Make una help me
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Smitaro100(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2023
Seems d op is silently dieing of inferiority complex.. grin

One and half building for inside small plot of land as government House, na in dis one dey here dey disgrace in tribesmen..

You go fear development na.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 12:39am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

TA Orji inspecting Abia state Secretariat, larger than Akwa Ibom by far
Quality over quantity. One project in Akwa Ibom= 10 projects in the South East, know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 12:50am On May 25, 2023
Smitaro100:

One and half building for inside small plot of land as government House, na in dis one dey here dey disgrace in tribesmen..

What do you expect from Nwa Aba who hasn't left Ariaria market? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 1:01am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
I can't find any other state oo. Make una help me
Only the precast perimeter fence of Akwa Ibom State Complex would build x20 of that cheap, ugly and Aba made high school hostel.
Check out the 2 red arrows, that is what is called precast perimeter fence Aba boyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Raskimonojendor: 1:02am On May 25, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
This clown even went as far as comparing the disgraceful high school hostel to the white house. After being ruled by 2 Orjis and Ikpeazu why won't you become a clown like themπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 1:07am On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

TA Orji inspecting Abia state Secretariat, larger than Akwa Ibom by far
Aba boy with Aba inspired comparisonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Abia State Government House is the most beautiful government house in the world. I believe you can sleep now. ClownπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Smitaro100(m): 1:17am On May 25, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
What do you expect from Nwa Aba who hasn't left Ariaria market? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 7:32am On May 27, 2023
Smitaro100:

Post your state government house or shut up. There are many buildings inside. You have started again, if I should you all buildings now you will continue crying of inferiority complex
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 7:34am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:

I know uyo in and out, it's very local, on the major roads have reasonable building
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 7:35am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Only the precast perimeter fence of Akwa Ibom State Complex would build x20 of that cheap, ugly and Aba made high school hostel.
Check out the 2 red arrows, that is what is called precast perimeter fence Aba boyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol, no be government house again na perimeter fence. Continue
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 7:36am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Quality over quantity. One project in Akwa Ibom= 10 projects in the South East, know this and know peace.
Shifting goalposts, next time don't argue without knowledge
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 7:37am On May 27, 2023
Finishing touches

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 7:38am On May 27, 2023
Night view

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 8:00am On May 27, 2023
Ogene001:

Shifting goalposts, next time don't argue without knowledge
You are deluding yourselve and making a mockery of yourself as well. You keep proving that you are a big time clown.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Ogene001: 8:06am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Aba boy with Aba inspired comparisonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Abia State Government House is the most beautiful government house in the world. I believe you can sleep now. ClownπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never mention that uyo village in the same sentence with Aba. Places in Abas league are Lagos, PH, Kano, Onitsha. Village with flyover is still a village

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Smitaro100(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2023
Ogene001:

Post your state government house or shut up. There are many buildings inside. You have started again, if I should you all buildings now you will continue crying of inferiority complex

Werey wey dey disguise😁

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 9:23am On May 27, 2023
Ogene001:

I know uyo in and out, it's very local, on the major roads have reasonable building
No! You don't know Uyo and I can swear that you have never been there.
Is it the same pristine, beautiful and serene Uyo that your terrorist Biafla leader, Nnamudi Cownu is coveting and claiming as part of his Biaflan territory that only exists in his figment of imagination?

Uyo is endowed with sceneries that leave a first time visitor befuddled by her beauty, it is home to one of the best 5star golf resorts in the world, it also plays host a world class airport with an MRO facility, an e-library, the first of its kind in Nigeria, a top-notch medical facility and the only stadium in Nigeria that meets FIFA and CAF standard etc.

Honestly, as we speak, your village people are selling their ancestral lands and relocating in droves to Uyo, due to terrorism in the South East that has turned the whole place to Afghanistan.
Uyo is the dream and prayer point of an average Abian, who's run out of patience and is frustrated with how their backward thinking Abia rulers have mismanaged and relegated Aba to a chaotic, polluted and crime infested pigsty.
No sane folk who cares about his mental health and sanity would ever prefer a stinkingly stenchy Aba with worn-out infrastructure over a paradise like Uyo.
Only a village boy would choose a hellhole over a paradise.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 9:26am On May 27, 2023
Smitaro100:

Werey wey dey disguise😁
na real weyrey🀣🀣🀣
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Smitaro100(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
na real weyrey🀣🀣🀣

grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:20am On May 27, 2023
Ogene001:

Never mention that uyo village in the same sentence with Aba. Places in Abas league are Lagos, PH, Kano, Onitsha. Village with flyover is still a village
Do you really want to compare this unaesthetic concrete pigsty and backward monkey cave with Uyo? Clown🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2023
These pictures are strictly from different locations in Uyo.
Tell me why any sane human would compare a pristine and serene tourist destination to that latrine called Aba?

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2023
Ogene001:

Uyo will humble you so next time don't dare try such an idiotic comparison.
These are some of the pictures from Uyo, you can see how everywhere looks exotic and clean unlike that filthy place that is the buck of everybody's joke in NigeriaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The senerity alone is therapeutic.

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:36am On May 27, 2023
Strictly Uyo

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2023
Strictly Uyo

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2023
@ Ogene00, it's not about erecting Abrahamic and unappealing structures everywhere.
Uyo is where development meets nature.

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:44am On May 27, 2023
Comparing that toilet with Uyo is the height of insanity.

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:47am On May 27, 2023
Village boy who hasn't left the notorious dirty Ariaria market calling Uyo village. Wonderful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria / Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira / A Thread For The Niger Delta Republic Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.