Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here (3958 Views)

Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Sleekcode: 10:50am On May 27, 2023
I'm Igbo but I believe you need 500 lashes of Koboko

You should be thinking of how to carry out jungle justice on that short criminal governor

Not comparing that disgrace you call a house with anything.

You're a demon
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2023
Wicked and primitive Abia state rulers have made you believe that living in a stinky concrete jungle is the best life🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Visit Uyo for fresh and clean air if you can afford to lodge in a good hotel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2023
Feed your eyes with quality, top-notch and world-class projects not those Aba made village, substandard projects that litter everywhere in Aba.😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2023
Have you slithered back into your filty hole? Oya @ Ogene001, the Nwa Aba villager champion come out here.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
U don pick rest na abi?

Na that village wey dem no fit build proper roads u want compare with you? U dey ment🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 11:15am On May 27, 2023
This is Aba, the notorious dirty village in Nigeria🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 11:17am On May 27, 2023
@ Ogene001, You should be stoning the 2 Orjis and Ikpaeazu if you get any atom of sense😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Broveens42(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2023
Sleekcode:
I'm Igbo but I believe you need 500 lashes of Koboko

You should be thinking of how to carry out jungle justice on that short criminal governor

Not comparing that disgrace you call a house with anything.

You're a demon

Enyia, learn to talk with less emotions. We know south east governors are nothing to write home about, especially Imo state I defend a lot. But op brought facts about a government house, and has asked people to upload theirs which tyey have struggled with. So until they show us theirs, none has the rights to call that edifice a carton..lol
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Broveens42(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Feed your eyes with quality, top-notch and world-class projects not those Aba made village, substandard projects that litter everywhere in Aba.😂😂😂

Relax, all these edifices are what you would find in Imo villages.
All round development, akwaibom is not there yet, except for fantastic major roads

Pic1: Oguta, Imo state
Pic 2: Arondizogu, Imo state

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Sleekcode: 11:28am On May 27, 2023
Broveens42:

Enyia, learn to talk with less emotions. We know south east governors are nothing to write home about, especially Imo state I defend a lot. But op brought facts about a government house, and has asked people to upload theirs which tyey have struggled with. So until they show us theirs, none has the rights to call that edifice a carton..lol

Currently Abia state has nothing tangible to compare with other states

Abia state needs to be sealed for 50 years and strictly develop before they can start comparing with other state

Mention even one thing that's working in that state

That state needs prayers not comparisons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 11:33am On May 27, 2023
Broveens42:

All round development, akwaibom is not there yet, except for fantastic major roads
Those pictures are strictly from Uyo o....Trust me the whole of South East cannot lace Akwa Ibom sandals in terms of quality. It hurts but this is an indisputable fact.

Btw, there's nowhere that I asserted that Akwa Ibom's all round developed because no state in Nigeria is all round developed, not even Abuja or Lagos so rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Broveens42(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Those pictures are strictly from Uyo o....Trust me the whole of South East cannot lace Akwa Ibom sandals in terms of quality. It hurts but this is an indisputable fact.

Btw, there's nowhere that I asserted that Akwa Ibom's all round developed because no state in Nigeria is all round developed, not even Abuja or Lagos so rest.

Ok let me make it clearer to you. Enough of the hide and seek, Imo state is more developed than akwaibom state. True or false ?
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2023
Broveens42:

Pic1: Oguta, Imo state
Pic 2: Arondizogu, Imo state
Ibom golf resort in Uyo would give you ×5 of this.

Most of the projects in Akwa Ibom are handled by top construction firms and you know it does not come cheap to patronize them, connect the dots and you will understand me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Broveens42(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Ibom golf resort in Uyo would give you ×5 of this.

Most of the projects in Akwa Ibom are handled by top construction firms and you know it does not come cheap to patronize them, connect the dots and you will understand me.

All these litanies are inconsequential.
The fact is Imo is more developed than akwaibom when you consider all round development
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 11:47am On May 27, 2023
Broveens42:

Ok let me make it clearer to you. Enough of the hide and seek, Imo state is more developed than akwaibom state. True or false ?
Bro no state in Nigeria is close to being developed, it is heartbreaking but this is the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 11:52am On May 27, 2023
Broveens42:

All these litanies are inconsequential.
The fact is Imo is more developed than akwaibom when you consider all round development
Not even Abuja and Lagos are developed let alone Imo whose backward thinking rulers cannot even handle a simple road project.
It painful but you have to accept this fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Broveens42(m): 12:21pm On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Not even Abuja and Lagos are developed let alone Imo whose backward thinking rulers cannot even handle a simple road project.
It painful but you have to accept this fact.

Learn to understand the Anglo. Development is not static, it's a continuum.
That's why I said imo is more developed than akwaibom. I didn't say Imo state is a Developed state
Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 27, 2023
Broveens42:

Learn to understand the Anglo. Development is not static, it's a continuum.
That's why I said imo is more developed than akwaibom. I didn't say Imo state is a Developed state
Akwa Ibom is developing as well, it is not yet there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here by Broveens42(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Akwa Ibom is developing as well, it is not yet there.

No doubt about that, and doesn't disprove my earlier submission

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YORUBA GRADUALLY BECOMING THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN SOUTHWEST / I Have Decided To Rally One Million And One Votes For GEJ! / David Mark Gets New Leadership Role In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.