Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go (26340 Views)

Dangote Refinery Seeks Approval To Hit Market With Diesel, Aviation Fuel / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt / Buhari Re-Approves Payment Of $418 Million Paris Club Judgement Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2023
Nice one
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Mantilla(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2023
Last minute cash out..
Health workers are planning to go on warning strike
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by tonywonder(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2023
Draggun:
I am certain 90% of those who commented did not read the post very well. He seeked an approval to pay back debts, he is not borrowing any dime. Abeg make una dey read well for proper comprehension.

Please we are not dumb and don't need your explanations!

What the hell did Buhari spend those debts on?

He must explain to Nigerians what he used those monies to do....

Our mumu don do.... We can't continue letting corrupt Politicians looting our resources

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Buskynwa: 1:52pm On May 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Just dey gather wahalar for tinubu him successor head
He clear say this man reject tinubu same way Nigerians reject tinubu

Tinubu was never accepted by Nigerians
He was rejected completely....

The warey that claimed osun origin ...but lost osun... osun rejected hime ...a ten year old can not lose their origin during election..even me a keyboard warrior, drunkard, weed smoker, gambler and pussy banger that got no business in politics can not lose uhunmwode local government area of Edo sate during election because that is my origin

slawomir is back
missed you bro
Now he claims lagos and father of lagos still he lose lagos during election..lagosian rejected him

Abuja way Apc and he people dey still he lose there also
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by slowice(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2023
And this is the werey urchiins are celebrating.... Lol Another Progressive Criminal is coming sha let the brace for bigger heart break
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by yemmit90: 1:53pm On May 24, 2023
tonywonder:

Even if he accepts, the constitution will have to be amended to switch into a regional system of Government

No, there is no need for amendments of constitution as it become useless after the adoption of regionalism. What presidency need is to override Legislature acts and deal directly with masses through Plebiscite.

By this method, votes of masses decided everything and not that of highly corrupt law makers.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Draggun(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2023
tonywonder:

Please we are not dumb and don't need your explanations!

What the hell did Buhari spend those debts on?

He must explain to Nigerians what he used those monies to do....

Our mumu don do.... We can't continue letting corrupt Politicians looting our resources

If you want proper explanations on what he spent the money on, you can simply go to Aso Villa and ask him yourself. No dey ask me JAMB question guy.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Kingbuhari(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2023
The fight that will set in between Tinubu and Buhari I doubt if Nigeria will survive from the ashes.. they will take another 4 years blaming each others

This 4yrs is going to he lengthy oooo
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Obaaderemi2: 2:05pm On May 24, 2023
Gattuzo05:
Buhari is behaving as if he wants to handover to a President-elect from opposition party.

Tinubu oo, Obi oo, Atiku oo, Bishop ooo, Alfa ooo

My take be say

Nigeria is gone.

No one can redeem it not even Apple gift card.
Don't talk like that. Let's have some hope. Nobody believed things could get better after the sad days of abacha. In fact nobody believed in obasanjo but somehow God turned things around for Nigeria after Abacha left. Throughout obj's days the economy grew at average of 7%.

But why is Buhari always behaving like an Oloriburuku? His utterances and proposals these days shows that he is a demented man.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by emitsu123: 2:07pm On May 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:
If they approved this loan... averagely all Nigerians citizens debt should sum up around N450k per each person...

I just say mek I remind you grin grin
okay, make i quickly pay my own, pls to which account number
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by CrownLands(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2023
Iya mmi ooh! Naija money no go finish? Within incoming President to take "run" this country?
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Mummyfour(f): 2:10pm On May 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
This guy is seriously under a spell angry!!!
He is not under a spell.
He is the SPELL
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by TheGift: 2:10pm On May 24, 2023
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Cromagnon: 2:13pm On May 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

why you lying

Did he not win election?
Or it's only your candidate that was not rejected

The warey that claimed osun origin ...but lost osun... osun rejected hime ...a ten year old can not lose their origin during election..even me a keyboard warrior, drunkard, weed smoker, gambler and pussy banger that got no business in politics can not lose uhunmwode local government area of Edo sate during election because that is my origin

Now he claims lagos and father of lagos still he lose lagos during election..lagosian rejected him

you can win election and your here ranting?
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by manmade(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2023
Wallahi! if we reach heaven na me go first slap this man called buhari
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Haryourmieykhun(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2023
Last last this stupid man go use the money invest on cow shai angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by JuicyStar: 2:19pm On May 24, 2023
This guy really saved the best and worst for last. He isn’t a mumu as we thought. Imagine requesting for an approval for a 800million dollars loan few weeks back to now having seeking approval to pay judgment debt.

That means this money is somewhere waiting to be looted. I trust Lawan and the outgoing senators dem go approve sharply.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by francotunsco: 2:20pm On May 24, 2023
purplekayc:
Wetin be judgement debt?

I think those are the fines that the court awarded against the Federal government in favour of individuals or companies who took the government agencies like the police, customs e.t.c to court and won.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Sammy5413(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2023
Few days to get out of Aso Rock, he seeking approval to pay judgement debts? Congrats
Es spirit de fool
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Cromagnon: 2:20pm On May 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:
If they approved this loan... averagely all Nigerians citizens debt should sum up around N450k per each person...

I just say mek I remind you grin grin
you pass waec math so?
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Cromagnon: 2:21pm On May 24, 2023
yemmit90:
If Tinubu know what is good for this country, he should quickly accept regionalism to save this country.
we already have 36 regions. Bad work man blames his to
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by funshint(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2023
Buhari is a joke; you have this amount yet you want to still borrow $800m grin
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by DeLaRue: 2:23pm On May 24, 2023
yemmit90:

No, there is no need for amendments of constitution as it become useless after the adoption of regionalism. What presidency need is to override Legislature acts and deal directly with masses through Plebiscite.

By this method, votes of masses decided everything and not that of highly corrupt law makers.

Any president that tries this your approach will be impeached before Friday prayers smiley.

All northern members of senate and House of rep, including those from APC, will be against regionalism.

Northerners will never accept regionalism.

You can't blame them. In Nigeria, everyone tries to protect their interests.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Cantonese: 2:25pm On May 24, 2023
Just imagine the wickedness. So what was he doing all along?

Na all of una kuku sabi. Grasshopper no know say na fire dey burn am as e dey claim say na oil e dey rub. Na so Nigerians and suffering under APC be.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by LLMG: 2:32pm On May 24, 2023
as you get out of office pls take your killer brothers and cousins whom you loved more than Nigeria and Nigerians with you out Nigeria. you made us realize that there is nothing like one Nigeria, all of that will be corrected in due cause, Nigerians will rise up and build the Nation. The blood of the innocent will cry out. your killer relatives never had a place here and will never have. goodbye in advance.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Steinmann: 2:40pm On May 24, 2023
No FOOL LIKE AN OLD FOOL
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by JAMO84: 2:51pm On May 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You refer to your grandfather as werey, Igbo don damage your life patapata
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Tareq1105: 2:52pm On May 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It's like Tinubu had slept with your wife before now.
Re: Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go by Trottle: 2:53pm On May 24, 2023
I'm certain the House will never approve it. A large percentage of them are returning to the House, and it will be foolish to sabotage themselves for someone who's going on retirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce / Nigeria Must Restructure — Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.