Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wrong Dispense Of Petrol At A New Petrol Station At Alapere express AP Adova Plc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wrong Dispense Of Petrol At A New Petrol Station At Alapere express AP Adova Plc (214 Views)

CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / ‘Dangote Refinery’ll Not Sell Petrol At Regulated Price’- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Dispense Of Petrol At A New Petrol Station At Alapere express AP Adova Plc by ajadematanle: 2:32pm On May 24, 2023
The petrol filling station just opened few weeks back. Maybe due to perceived scarcity of fuel at majority of the filling stations. Lots of vehicles owners are patronising them. I was happy to buy from the filling station. I ordered for full Tank in a Toyota Tundra, this supposed to be around N15,000 maximum. I was shocked to see that my fuel guage was at 3/4 full. Myself and my driver were pondering on the new development but I told him that maybe our fuel guage would rise to full in a short time. After getting to my house less than a kilometre from the filling station, it remained at same position. So , I decided to go there this afternoon with a new 25l keg and headed there. I requested for a fill up of the keg, normally the maximum it could take is 27 litres being a new keg. Unfortunately they dispensed 31 litres which 4 litres more than expected. This translates to stealing 15% of every litre of petrol bought from them. The display board shows petrol at N185/litre but whereas they are fraudulently selling at N212/ litre. I don’t have problem if they have displayed N212/litre instead of N185/litre displayed to deceive people. I’m begging the DPR saddle with responsibility of monitoring the fuel stations to investigate. That’s just my point.It’s not government but the company that’s taking advantage of consumers

Re: Wrong Dispense Of Petrol At A New Petrol Station At Alapere express AP Adova Plc by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2023
Okay. So according to my understanding, your tundra got short changed. Then when you went with a 27l keg, you got 31 litres instead? Maybe the pump is faulty itself?

(1) (Reply)

How To Create DRC20 Token On Doge Blockchain | DRC20 Inscription / How To Manage Small Business Finances / How To Make Money With Chatgpt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.