Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos (42499 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by sterlingD(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2023
E don do now.This blame game no go work e don cast abeg .Let us hear word All these people should think outside the box haba they should bring money and cash into investment in the Dangote Refinery and receive return on investment handsomely
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by hardbody: 6:21pm On May 24, 2023
All these 'Igbo' men, they can love money ehn... just because of 500 hectares of land kickback he let the good thing leave their state to Lagos. Later they will say it is their yoruba brothers in the East that love money like Kilode!!!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Kukutenla: 6:22pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=Bobloco post=123341425][/quote]
I talk am
All this sycophants that just want to take every glory coming to Lagos for Tinubu.
So it emerges that the claim that Ogun and Ondo refused to host the refinery is just one same story of Olokola trade zone.
The obvious fact also is that the movement of the refinery to Lagos was a business decision and not all this spurious claim of "Asiwaju quickly made land available"
Sycophants and lies.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by OVB123: 6:22pm On May 24, 2023
ivolt:

This make no sense.
When Olokola was created, Dangote was not in the picture at all.
So why task him with redefining Olokola's border?
If the 500 hectare was so important to Amosun, he should have approached the
FG with the majority stake to make it happen.

What Amosun wanted is no different from regular contract kickback, in this case payable
as land plots.

And he should perish the thought about "community".
The 500 hectares is definitely for his cronies and not the community.

I believe the 500 plot is just one of the several demands Amosun made that
eventually scared Dangote away..
You have hit the nail on the head.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by HEBEI: 6:22pm On May 24, 2023
Crying over spilled milk undecided lipsrsealed undecided

But, Lagos state is still a Yoruba state. So stop that noise.

The only people that mumu pass mumu na River State people.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by soberdrunk(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:
When I hear Yoruba People brag about SW being developed I just laugh

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

People wey don sell their lives and land give Igbos finish

Remove Igbo revenues & taxation from Lagos and see how Lagos fall flat

Firstly I just want to know if its attention you want or you actually mean this your writeup??

8 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by sonature1: 6:25pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

What's the connection between the trash you wrote and the topic at hand? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by chudez0147(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2023
Weting concern Igbo for this matter now ??
?
taylor89:

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by sonnie10: 6:27pm On May 24, 2023
From the rebuttal, it seems the former governor had good intentions for his people by demanding that 500 hectares be set aside for them. That was a right decision making to have a bargaining power in the future of the prospective refinery, since the state was a minority stakeholder.
However, it wasn’t a wise decision in retrospect. Consider the taxes and other economic benefits the state would gain in the future.
A year tax from the refinery to the state would buy more than 500 hectares of land, if land acquisition is what the state desires.
The difference is that the land might not be proximal to the refinery and would not serve as bargaining chip against the refinery.
In everything, he who pays the piper dictates tone. Dangote had the upper hand in the negotiation because he had the resources. Most times, business decision are not made with emotions.
The now governor should stop crying over spilled milk. Now that he is in charge, let him use his position to initiate a similar venture like the former governor did and see that it is fulfilled in his own terms.
There is nothing wrong with having a second refinery. After all, isn’t it the more the merrier?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2023
Dangote don't involved himself in any terms and conditions that can't favour him, the only goes for what favour him that can hinder him conducive environment for his production.
Is part of reason the can site his cement plant in okpela closer to Bus cement, becos the can't withstand their terms and conditions.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by pharmagba: 6:28pm On May 24, 2023
Praxis758:
This accusation will further deepen the animosity between Amosun and Dapo.

It only revealed that someone when in government had no foresight.
Perhaps they were asking for kick back
Dangote simply went to Tinubu who gave the order.
It is just because this dangote investment saw the light of day, the truth is many more investment opportunities didn't see the light of day due to greed, selfishness and lack of foresight

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by lexy2014: 6:29pm On May 24, 2023
Am glad with this story. What people should focus on is that LFTZ isn't the only and first FTZ in Nigeria. Tinubu supporters keep talking about LFTZ and "Tinubus vision" as if it's the first and only time a Free trade zone has been established in Nigeria. There are several FTZs. the hype around Tinubu& LFTZ is misplaced

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by eleniyan2020: 6:30pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

you should have developed your region instead of coming down to Lagos,they can't buy a 100million land because they don't deal with drug business!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by lekan62: 6:33pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

But your dot nation you left it undeveloped to develop another man's land,you need to check your DNA

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by fatytoy333(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Òmùgò aláìní ironu. Se ọrọ to ní ọpọlọ lo de ro pe o hùn jade lenu e bayi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

I wish we were all made to speak one language....
What is all this write up all about??
This will only create another thread for tribalism talks.
Omooo all these are not necessary na.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Femeto: 6:38pm On May 24, 2023
Lagos give am land you no give am land simple.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Dittodat: 6:38pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Another brainwashed IPOB terrorist monkey masquerading as a Zombi idiotic fool.
Pls move all your trash back to your IPOB jungle. We don't give a fvck if you all pack up tomorrow and leave the SW.
What a clown.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by maivd: 6:41pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Idiot is making an invalid statement on a Yoruba owned forum.....daft ibo boy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Gaabasky: 6:44pm On May 24, 2023
Oga Amosun what u did was the best for your state. Ceding that large portion of Land to Dangote is not healthy for the state of industrial capability asked Kogi if I'm lying n again the kind of emissions n pollution is not healthy for the state dwellers n Dangote is knws to monopolized his way in the corridor of power and at the end of the day the state may not positively benefits a lot from the project

The kind of environmental pollution and the way Dangote 's trailers drivers behave is so irritating n disturbing

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2023
Uhm

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by olamike02: 6:45pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

It's a big fat lie. We dare all of you to relocate to your erosion laden enclaves and start your spare parts business let's see if you will survive.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2023
Kobicove:
Why is it that someone who has been governor is still referring to himself as "Senator"?

Being a Senator, you use the Title for a Life Time.

A Governor can only add "Ex" before the Governor Title after leaving Office.

And since we are a people in love with Titles and the Senator designate doesn't come with an "Ex", they prefer the Senator.

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by felifeli: 6:46pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Wetin this one dey yarn? Na madman dem dey call person who dey dance to another music wey na only him dey hear o! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 24, 2023
9jatriot:
Good.

These are the kinds of discussions I want us to be having in this nation. Everyone being held to account for their time in office and told to explain what their role was in either bring investment or driving them away.

Also the type of investment you attracted to your state.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by thinkmoney(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

I am Igbo, just shut up up with this comparison please. It’s enough

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by masseratti: 6:49pm On May 24, 2023
Nice matured response.. No insult hurling, everything is clear.. Nice one Mr Amosun... Abiodun please just wake up.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Nicenixon: 6:51pm On May 24, 2023
Moh247:
Can this two have shame

Ondo also lost the deal and Niger Delta
You can't blame, Abiodun and Amosun are both like Amaechi and Wike. The hatred is just too much.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by SunmibareARC: 6:51pm On May 24, 2023
Mr "Know-it-all",
Why buy and develop somebody else's place, when you can freely and easily do it in your own place/ region
Empty barrel!!!

taylor89:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Life beer has damaged your brain

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / NIPOST To Issue Passport And Driver’s Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.