Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

“your Efforts Wouldn’t Be Wasted” Afeez Owo Consoles Wife As She Breaks Down In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “your Efforts Wouldn’t Be Wasted” Afeez Owo Consoles Wife As She Breaks Down In (471 Views)

Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“your Efforts Wouldn’t Be Wasted” Afeez Owo Consoles Wife As She Breaks Down In by Dollyspyz(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2023
Mide Martins is going through a difficult period in her career, as she has suffered a major setback in the film industry.

The actress, who was supposed to be overjoyed at the opening of her film Onitemi Part 2, is now unhappy after sections from the film were removed.

Following the negative feedback, she was forced to remove the film, resulting in a significant financial loss for her and her producers.

Mide Martins pleaded with the world to re-watch her film and show her love, with the support of her husband who was soothing her.

Read More at: https://gossipinfo.com.ng/your-efforts-wouldnt-be-wasted-afeez-owo-consoles-wife-as-she-breaks-down-in-tears-2/

Re: “your Efforts Wouldn’t Be Wasted” Afeez Owo Consoles Wife As She Breaks Down In by Omihanifa: 5:20pm On May 24, 2023
Old news, something that happened late 2021

(1) (Reply)

Dis Is A Clear Sign That Perhaps DJ Cuppy Has Finally Joined Bahd Girls Geng / Burna Boy Does Not Need Nigeria's Verdict - Publicist, Dave Of Africa / Top Hidden Facts About Ilebaye Life And Sexual Relationships You Never Knew | Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.