Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari (38471 Views)

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by topclem(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

Tinubu will not be sworn in.
Tinubu has reach the corridor of power but will not sit on the seat of president.

God has a plan for tinubu but it is not the presidency of Nigeria.
The perfect will of God for Nigeria is the OBIDATTI obedient new Nigeria.

Tinubu is threading a very dangerous path that may cost him the ultimate if he does not back off.
He should back off so that God will use for the plan he has for him.
If he continues to be put his head in this presidency against God's will, God will take him away.
God will first wipe away your entire generation before wiping Tinubu away
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
APC internal affair.

High court and Appeal court already threw this case out. I am not expecting a different result.

The last time this case was in the Appeal court, 5 million naira fine was slapped on Atiku for wasting everyone's time. The fine will even increase this time around.
That was then, there's a new ELECTORAL LAW in place and that is what the opposition are banking on
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by BRIMBRAM: 9:14pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:
Until they divide this country

Nigeria will never be better till eternity

If the other region can stop begging for unity and let’s disintegrate

Unity beggars

Says Peter Obi supporter lol. You are such a clown I swear. So why all the support for Obi to be President of Nigeria? Una confusion no get part two.

You are the ones scattered all over the country with your 2 by 2 shops. I don't know why you all find it difficult to relocate home and concentrate. Is it the fear of the sit at home order? grin

Or the OSU, out-cast system that discriminates you folks in your community. Placing some on a status of slaves?

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Johans2023: 9:19pm On May 24, 2023
Okealaaye:

Eboe youths wey no number up to 10,000! Who go look after the market?
I am not an Igbo youth, I am a proud northerner from Kaduna state.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On May 24, 2023
Enough of this anxiety.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Johans2023: 9:21pm On May 24, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's still a party affairs and there is precedence already in the case of Akpabio vs Inec
yea I understand, but wished and pray the judgement goes my way.

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Vintage100(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2023
Which one is wide spread crisis?? Unah dey mad, if dem declare holiday nah dia wahala no be Nigerians.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by willibounce1(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:
Until they divide this country

Nigeria will never be better till eternity

If the other region can stop begging for unity and let’s disintegrate

Unity beggars

Eleribu, olofo ipob. We will not divide Nada. You cursed bast.ard ipob animals will cry till ya'll commit suicide and go into extinction.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Vintage100(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

Tinubu has reach the corridor of power but will not sit on the seat of president.

Tinubu is threading a very dangerous path that may cost him the ultimate if he does not back off.
If he continues to be put his head in this presidency against God's will, God will take him away.

I have bookmarked this. The way some of u mention God as if you have His phone number baffles me. Let's see what happens by next week sha.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Nwaelohim: 9:34pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=Tntsi post=123344350]

[/quote

Are you speaking for God or your village people.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Inosky(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2023
Xscape1993:
We are in a serious mess....the evil party has turned out dear country upsidedown....

Exactly, check out my song dropping on 29th May titled bulaba country by Inosky in your music plug (apple music, Spotify, boomplay, Audiomack, etc)
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Inosky(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2023
Like Datti said, once Tinubu is sworn in, then bye-bye to democracy. Everything will now be lobby upon lobby, crimïnality, corruption and druggïn activity will increase. Autocracy and brutalization of anyone that would want to go against him. I pity Nigerians. But I pray, that whatever evïl that may come out of Tinubu's stay in office, let it first dev0ur all his supporters, Amen.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Electorate: 10:17pm On May 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
APC internal affair.

High court and Appeal court already threw this case out. I am not expecting a different result.

The last time this case was in the Appeal court, 5 million naira fine was slapped on Atiku for wasting everyone's time. The fine will even increase this time around.

Sense is indeed far from you, nomination is different from dual contest.

How una no just get sense bayi?

Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by yemex04(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2023
FrancisDiote:
That was then, there's a new ELECTORAL LAW in place and that is what the opposition are banking on

The Electoral law that has defined clearly that an opposition party/member do not have locus standing to institute a case on pre Election matter? Go and read section 29(5) of the 2022 electoral Act, the same new law u are
probably taking about.

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by ozo13(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2023
Tntsi:

noise making.even if Tinubu is kicked out, Atikue takes over the power.So what iss Obidatti movt talking about because I don't seem to understand
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by peculiar2233: 11:27pm On May 24, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians will resist any attempt to truncate our democracy by Buhari and Tinubu.
But you people are truncating our constitution and democracy abi? You should just bury your head in shame for supporting mediocrity. Don't worry Nigeria will soon happen to you
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Ewaochesamco: 11:40pm On May 24, 2023
PDP has no case against VP Shettima, remember Atiku was elected as gov of Adamawa in 1999 b4 he was nominated by Obasanjo as his VP
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 24, 2023
yemex04:

The Electoral law that has defined clearly that an opposition party/member do not have locus standing to institute a case on pre Election matter? Go and read section 29(5) of the 2022 electoral Act, the same new law u are
probably taking about.
Yes all that are enshrined in the new ELECTORAL LAW. All am saying is that what you said initially that made me quote you is not in the new ELECTORAL LAW.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by DavidKajo94(m): 3:33am On May 25, 2023
Lol cry more. Your tears are sweet🤣😂
Tntsi:

Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by fareed69(m): 4:17am On May 25, 2023
Does PDP still exist?
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by siraj1402(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2023
Tntsi:

Prophet of doom, we will remind you.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Parachoko: 6:31am On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
With this, even if Bubu was planning public holiday, he can no longer do it.

Smart move by PDP!
No bullsh!t wey una no fit believe smh

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by EMONFASHION65: 6:33am On May 25, 2023
SwissMass:
What is the need for public holiday on the petition that has already been decided, stop unnecessary outburst blabbering and rambling, No man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu-gburugburu of Igbo land
STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE, OGA EMEGI CAM NA ANYA
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by KonTagiousBull: 6:40am On May 25, 2023
Parachoko:
PDP is a horrible opposition

I doubt they release any press statement about the killing in Plateau State

They are more interested in fables

How many did the evil APCheat release?
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Parachoko: 6:42am On May 25, 2023
KonTagiousBull:

How many did the evil APCheat release?
This is one of the reason the APC will rule for a long period of time unchallenge

Nah shallow and unreasonable people like you dey opposition.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by sochieze96: 6:52am On May 25, 2023
Parachoko:
PDP is a horrible opposition

I doubt they release any press statement about the killing in Plateau State

They are more interested in fables

And that's it....press statement.
Obviously that solves our issue 🙄
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Parachoko: 6:54am On May 25, 2023
sochieze96:

And that's it....press statement.
Obviously that solves our issue 🙄
Well, let them keep on giving APC a soft landing then.
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Sammyblacky87: 6:58am On May 25, 2023
Tntsi:

Thank you, God's personal assistant
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by DMerciful(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2023
I'm not saying I believe it. I'm saying if there was any likelihood that Bubu wants to do it, he can no longer do it. Its called preemptive move.

Anyways, I don't think the Supreme Fraud will invalidate Shettima's nomination but it would make Nigerians happy if the drug baron ia stopped.
Parachoko:
No bullsh!t wey una no fit believe smh
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by kennyz247(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2023
hope Tinubu case will not be like that of Arsenal own
Re: Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari by Parachoko: 7:42am On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm not saying I believe it. I'm saying if there was any likelihood that Bubu wants to do it, he can no longer do it. Its called preemptive move.

Anyways, I don't think the Supreme Fraud will invalidate Shettima's nomination but it would make Nigerians happy if the drug baron ia stopped.
On what basis will he declare a Public Holiday? Buhari wey no send anybody

The Supreme Court will give the same kind of judgement the FHC and COA gave on this case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.