Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday (37052 Views)

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Bek Air Plane Crashes Near Kazakhstan's Almaty / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Tunagee(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2023
Corridon:
Just like saying Tinubu's brown teeth will turn white by Friday. If you believe this then you can believe anything.

Hahahaha grin grin. grin
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by delzbaba(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2023
This criminal will drop a dilapidated plane on Friday and run away by Monday.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Nicenixon: 7:24am On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

If they said Abuja will be attacked by tèrrorists on Friday, u will believe it.
We know people like you.
We are not surprised.
He will even be glad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Nicenixon: 7:29am On May 25, 2023
They wan carry us handicap again, are we morons? They've been lying to us about this Airline for years now. I am very sure they will find one plane, labeled it with "Nigeria Airlines" and then, this ineffective administration will claim glory for creating and executing Nigeria Airlines.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

We know people like you.
We are not surprised.
You keep saying rubbish...try to condemn evils. Did the govt provide the Nigeria Airways that they budgeted for? Did they give you the student loans? Did they turn 1naira to a dollar as promised? Why then do you believe they will do this? You urrrchinos always amaze us
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Printerscanner: 7:32am On May 25, 2023
Corridon:
Just like saying Tinubu's brown teeth will turn white by Friday. If you believe this then you can believe anything.

Not, like saying your empty brain will become full
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by ufotunang: 8:09am On May 25, 2023
Corridon:
... hahahaha...you hate tinubu like this 🤣
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Kunlemajor: 8:11am On May 25, 2023
Hahahahaha .......don’t believe everything you read fa☝️
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by ufotunang: 8:12am On May 25, 2023
They have to make sure the plane is working very well..this one they are rushing things liky this... nigeria civil avaition had not yet certified the nigeria air to start operation and flight operation and bussiness...why are they rushing
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by sterlingD(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2023
Tomorrow is Friday we are waiting
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Fearyourcreator: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
Corridon:
Friday is tomorrow...
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Fearyourcreator: 8:50am On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

We know people like you.
We are not surprised.
Asin ehn
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Corridon: 8:50am On May 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Friday is tomorrow...
Then let's see if Tinubu's teeth will turn white.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 10:45am On May 25, 2023
Lashist:

You keep saying rubbish...try to condemn evils. Did the govt provide the Nigeria Airways that they budgeted for? Did they give you the student loans? Did they turn 1naira to a dollar as promised? Why then do you believe they will do this? You urrrchinos always amaze us
Buhari didn't give us his bogus promises, that's why we doñ't want another càndidàte coming in with bogus promises like Obi.
Bogus promises are unachievable.
That's why we rèjècted because of same bogus promises.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On May 25, 2023
Corridon:
Then let's see if Tinubu's teeth will turn white.
Props ... Lolzzzz
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by coolheed: 11:25am On May 25, 2023
Most likely this project will fail.

You don’t start a building from the roof but from the foundation.

We have not heard about setting up of a strong board that has technocrats and experienced people who have run successful businesses.

The only thing we hear is that Nigeria Air plane will arrive.

Arrive from where?
For what?
Who will run it?
Abi the plane will run itself?
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 11:39am On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Buhari didn't give us his bogus promises, that's why we doñ't want another càndidàte coming in with bogus promises like Obi.
Bogus promises are unachievable.
That's why we rèjècted because of same bogus promises.
Abeg BTW Obi and the BAT you supported, who has given bogus promises cheesy cheesy...you idi0ts are always full of shits...who promised you student loans in 2015 and 2019 elections? Who promised you no more school strike?? Wasn't it BAT that single handedly made a bulk of those bogus promises in 2015 for bahari. So you suddenly agree that bubu failed to deliver anything but don't want to agree that his same party won't still deliver any future promises...lying to yourself won't help your urchinnsss develop or make life better for you guys cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 2:50pm On May 25, 2023
Lashist:

Abeg BTW Obi and the BAT you supported, who has given bogus promises cheesy cheesy...you idi0ts are always full of shits...who promised you student loans in 2015 and 2019 elections? Who promised you no more school strike?? Wasn't it BAT that single handedly made a bulk of those bogus promises in 2015 for bahari. So you suddenly agree that bubu failed to deliver anything but don't want to agree that his same party won't still deliver any future promises...lying to yourself won't help your urchinnsss develop or make life better for you guys cheesy
The biggest importer of consumer goods is saying he is coming to turn consumption to production, even d màd màn at upper Iweka that gave him that advice became scarèd when he heard that promise.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The biggest importer of consumer goods is saying he is coming to turn consumption to production, even d màd màn at upper Iweka that gave him that advice became scarèd when he heard that promise.
While the most corrupt politician is telling you he will fight corruption. Abeg tell us how APC and BAT wants to fight corruption cheesy. Tell us how BAT won't go to France or London for more medicals. You idi0ts condemned buhari for wasting money on travelling abroad for his health but you are very ready to support tinubu doing the same thing. Abeg did you receive any student loans in the past 8years cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by TUANKU(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2023
Air Nigeria corporate logo & advertising = 20 billion.
10 firefighting trucks to be stationed at airports = 13 billion.
Over 100 billion in various forms as take off grants.
Hadi Sikira has been chasing out steady, now he is about to pull one last job.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Uniquekriss(m): 6:22pm On May 25, 2023
Chucks13:

What evil pls? The most eviiil and wicked poliitician in Nigeria history is Obi I will loud it to heaven. Go and get picture of Anambra when he was a governor and get the picture when Obiano was the governor place them side by side then do the judgement.

Please, stop being sentimental, a pretending Marxist(obi) is worst than Lucifer to rule over a nation so obi has nothing to offer and we kicked his a s s out to 3rd place.
still spewing rubbish, further buttressing the fact that you're among the confused fellows that has bedeviled our dear country. Bala blu!
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by paix(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2023
Buhari during his campaigns, promised to CONVERT the PRESIDENTIAL JETS for this purpose. What happened?
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by paix(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2023
coolheed:
Most likely this project will fail.

You don’t start a building from the roof but from the foundation.

We have not heard about setting up of a strong board that has technocrats and experienced people who have run successful businesses.

The only thing we hear is that Nigeria Air plane will arrive.

Arrive from where?
For what?
Who will run it?
Abi the plane will run itself?
I hope it won't be like the Lagos train that would need PUSHING.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 8:50pm On May 25, 2023
Lashist:

While the most corrupt politician is telling you he will fight corruption. Abeg tell us how APC and BAT wants to fight corruption cheesy. Tell us how BAT won't go to France or London for more medicals. You idi0ts condemned buhari for wasting money on travelling abroad for his health but you are very ready to support tinubu doing the same thing. Abeg did you receive any student loans in the past 8years cheesy
We will have this discussion when Obi goes back to live in Anambra.
U should ask me if I am a student in d last 8 years.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

We will have this discussion when Obi goes back to live in Anambra.
U should ask me if I am a student in d last 8 years.
Jeez cheesy. So you aren't even a student so I guess you should be in your 30s or 40s and you still behave so stuuupid. Opening new monikers everyday to troll and hail your slavers. Ok, another question. Did any of your kids or younger brothers get any student loans in this past 8years? This is the loan that BAT promised. Did anybody you know recieve loans?
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 9:28am On May 26, 2023
Lashist:

Jeez cheesy. So you aren't even a student so I guess you should be in your 30s or 40s and you still behave so stuuupid. Opening new monikers everyday to troll and hail your slavers. Ok, another question. Did any of your kids or younger brothers get any student loans in this past 8years? This is the loan that BAT promised. Did anybody you know recieve loans?
BAT is yet to be president.
Did Obi turn Anambra from consumption to production?
I only create a new moniker when I can't access the old one.
Obi is ur sIaver and u want to force him on us?
U need to work harder.
No single post from 2012,2013,2014 was praising Obi as a good Leàder, in 2022, boom!!!
U all started posting how great he is, u d hypôcrîtes u all are nów?
Because of trîbè and religîón, u want to fórcè a disàstèr on d whole nation.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

BAT is yet to be president.
Did Obi turn Anambra from consumption to production?
I only create a new moniker when I can't access the old one.
Obi is ur sIaver and u want to force him on us?
U need to work harder.
No single post from 2012,2013,2014 was praising Obi as a good Leàder, in 2022, boom!!!
U all started posting how great he is, u d hypôcrîtes u all are nów?
Because of trîbè and religîón, u want to fórcè a disàstèr on d whole nation.
All you are doing is what psychologist call projecting. Was Obi rooting for president in 2012. Did I stay in anambra?? Was there any post of mine that called Obi a thief when he ruled?? I told you you are only an olodo. Nothing is in your head and that's why you are jobless. So jobless and broke that you take your days on earth making monikers. Show me your other monikers where you praised BAT. Tribal bigots like you hated how BAT used his thugs to rule lagos until he declared presidency. Let's leave the politicians. How are you useful? How does creating several monikers add food to your table? Is it because you didn't get student loans so decided to start this life of using different monikers for trolling. You are the only useless bigot here and that's why you use your monikers to not only insult Obi but to insult igbos and you open your worthless mouth to call others bigots..abeg, go and look for a job. Trolling won't feed you
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 12:20pm On May 26, 2023
Lashist:

All you are doing is what psychologist call projecting. Was Obi rooting for president in 2012. Did I stay in anambra?? Was there any post of mine that called Obi a thief when he ruled?? I told you you are only an olodo. Nothing is in your head and that's why you are jobless. So jobless and broke that you take your days on earth making monikers. Show me your other monikers where you praised BAT. Tribal bigots like you hated how BAT used his thugs to rule lagos until he declared presidency. Let's leave the politicians. How are you useful? How does creating several monikers add food to your table? Is it because you didn't get student loans so decided to start this life of using different monikers for trolling. You are the only useless bigot here and that's why you use your monikers to not only insult Obi but to insult igbos and you open your worthless mouth to call others bigots..abeg, go and look for a job. Trolling won't feed you
LOL
As usual, rant of a frustrated souI.
Was Tinubu rooting for presidency in 2015?
This is just my second moniker.
I Left Nairaland for 2 years, just came back few days to election because I mostly stay on NL pre and post election.
U are looking for what to eat?
I can give u my address to come and eat.
I have other issues to tackle in life and food on my table is not one of them.
Food is actually the least of my concerns in life.
As usual, food is the only thing in d skuII of d avèràge Obi supporter.
Food! Food!! Food!!!
I don't wake up everyday chàsiñg food.
There is more to life.
So until u exceed the stage where food is ur daiIy problem, we can talk.
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by Lashist(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

LOL
As usual, rant of a frustrated souI.
Was Tinubu rooting for presidency in 2015?
This is just my second moniker.
I Left Nairaland for 2 years, just came back few days to election because I mostly stay on NL pre and post election.
U are looking for what to eat?
I can give u my address to come and eat.
I have other issues to tackle in life and food on my table is not one of them.
Food is actually the least of my concerns in life.
As usual, food is the only thing in d skuII of d avèràge Obi supporter.
Food! Food!! Food!!!
I don't wake up everyday chàsiñg food.
There is more to life.
So until u exceed the stage where food is ur daiIy problem, we can talk.
Lol ..you left NL 2years ago and came back some weeks ago and not to do anything useful here but to create trolling monikers and preach hate and you still open your useless mouth to call someone some persons bigot. Truth is, you don't have a life outside here. You whole life on NL shouldn't be about hating and cursing. If you can enter any social media account just for trolling, them I can tell you that you are hungry and useless. You are jobless and thats a good reason why you sleep here trolling. Olodo, show me your moniker 2years ago and why did you leave only to return during elections?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday by JagabanBorgu: 6:40pm On May 26, 2023
Lashist:

Lol ..you left NL 2years ago and came back some weeks ago and not to do anything useful here but to create trolling monikers and preach hate and you still open your useless mouth to call someone some persons bigot. Truth is, you don't have a life outside here. You whole life on NL shouldn't be about hating and cursing. If you can enter any social media account just for trolling, them I can tell you that you are hungry and useless. You are jobless and thats a good reason why you sleep here trolling. Olodo, show me your moniker 2years ago and why did you leave only to return during elections?? cheesy cheesy
Lamentations of a frûstràtèd soul.
LOL.
I am definitely going to leave again and still come back by 2027?
If I don't remember this moniker, I create another one.
U can continue to weep.
Hungry people doñ't use internet, do they?
I doñ't have a job, that's trûe, I have my businesses I am happy doing them.
U are looking for a job?
LOL.
Obi's Ioss really entered ur bones.
Continue throwing tàntrums, na u go tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Abba Gwadabe, The First Muslim Female Pilot In Kano / The Asaba Flyover Bridge: 10 Things To Know About This Beautiful Landmark / Accident At Eleme Junction Portharcourt Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.