Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child (53776 Views)

Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model / Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Noaim: 7:37am On May 25, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=123347666]Congrats to them, but he should be careful with his white woman, he should not foolishly overdo things all in the name of love.

I've been thinking why european girls always go after our rich players

I think about 60-70 percent of African players in Europe are married to white girls

Man you are chatting shit here. Ask yourself how most of those Africans who pass through Libya to Europe as refugees and those who overstay their visas get documents. Your own African women will never sponsor your documentation for free and will use every little opportunity to milk you dry if you are the Mugu type. Most wouldn’t want anything to do with you if you are illegal but the white locals usually don’t care about your status or financial situation. These same white locals who marry or date the illegal African migrants support them both emotionally and financially to at least get Settled here. Majority of our African women will only dance to your tune when they are receiving money and gifts from you. All these footballers picking white wives should not be a surprise. Most of them were rejected by their fellow African women when they had nothing. So they wouldn’t be idiots to prioritise such women now that they are filthy rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Agugbadin: 7:49am On May 25, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to them, but he should be careful with his white woman, he should not foolishly overdo things all in the name of love.

I think about 60-70 percent of African players in Europe are married to white girls

White women are very good.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by denzel231: 7:55am On May 25, 2023
Mindlog:

Mostly,na guys whey neva see chop, dey always rush to give this kind of unsolicited advice!😂😂😂😂
lmao
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by denzel231: 7:56am On May 25, 2023
jeff1607:
I just de reason Hakimi dunno why angry
as if you will allow ur daughter to marry someone like hakimi.. 🤡
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Nicenixon: 7:57am On May 25, 2023
riczy:
his religious affiliations shudnt make d rounds, I dont define ppl by their religious belief. Humanity first!
God bless you. I have always have this principle of " Humanity before Religion".

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by chidiokay: 8:12am On May 25, 2023
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn congratulations pogba, I am going to deliver safely soon in Jesus name

So that bobo later conquer you

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Lucasinho(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2023
EmmaxKeys:
Congrats. Anyways, get ready to split your net worth into half and share with your wife, in the coming years, and pay for child support. grin grin

It's not always like that .... don't incur such mentality
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Pootle: 8:29am On May 25, 2023
if you cant make it on the field you make it on the bed
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by blueAgent(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lie 90 percent. Men white women go make u think say love is real. Nice advice. Almost all the black players in France got married to white apart from matuidi n ...

Later the clowns would be crying racism, when they are not even proud of their black sisters as wives.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by blueAgent(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2023
Dollywood:

That's because there are few upper-class black women or black women where they live. If you live in the Suburban part of England or Italy, hardly will you see black women. Plus most of these white girls they date are doing well financially too, and they got with the options they have. You don't expect them to go the trenches to pick a ghetto girl or travel to their hometown and pick a supposed innocent black girl.

Rubbish talk.

They themselves was not from ghetto,is that not were most of them rose to celebrities from?
Is there black mothers and sisters not from the ghetto?
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Entimz: 8:56am On May 25, 2023
Since injury no allow am play football make him cucuma play the other football in the oza room
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by helicoptarr: 9:38am On May 25, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to them, but he should be careful with his white woman, he should not foolishly overdo things all in the name of love.

Open Secret:

Unknown sport stars, there's a group that grooms ladies for them and ensure that they 'accidentally' meet and hook up.

It's a very advanced and thorough operation which has recorded many $ucce$$e$.

Need I say more?

'Allegedly'! wink
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by iFESTAC680(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2023
Starhearts:
Now l knw d reason why He is prone to injures
Instead of Him to concentrate on football..
Naa kpekus him dey go dager

Guy howfa you naaaaa. Haba
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Starhearts: 9:48am On May 25, 2023
iFESTAC680:

Guy howfa you naaaaa. Haba

Wetin happened? Oga Ade
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by VEHINTOLAR: 10:04am On May 25, 2023
Ode,person wey suppose go pick one beautiful black girl from Guinea,his ancestral home country,and marry her,he is here shining teeth with person wey no send am ! I pray you don't learn in a hard way like Emmanuel Ebuoe and others ! Anyway,congratulations to you o,so it won't look like person just dey beef you !
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Sholuwa241: 10:39am On May 25, 2023
God1000:

If e no wise them go use am cash out na
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by descarado: 10:42am On May 25, 2023
Samantha124:
They're only attracted to their money, and once they divorce, these ladies would want to clear their husbands' bank accounts.
If separation happens or divorce, the kids are gone forever and you must continue to pay child support
A white will only marry you cos of money and or dick size.
After donkey yrs of colonialism and its ripple effects, other countries have learnt their lesson from being weak eg south Korea and India to being a strong countries but you see sub saharan African countries, they love slavery.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by descarado: 11:17am On May 25, 2023
cococandy:

They marry their own Maybe. Because they are not conquered negros whose idea of wholesomeness lie in another race?

🤷🏽‍♀️
You know, watch series from countries around the world, then research on things you see that caught your attention and you will pity blackman.
We are fore er slaves. Blaming and blaming others aside ourselves for our failure and lack of foresight. Lots of countries in this world were conquered like us but look at them and look at us. Perfect example is India. India was a civilised world before Britain invaded and grounded it. Indians were all over Nigeria in the 90s. Fast forward today, they run British economy. Not because an Indian man is the prime minister. If you are in uk, you will understand and India as a country is back to world power. Another example is south Korea colonised by Japan. Look at South korea and Japan today. When south Korea sneezes, Japan will catch cold and south Koreans citizens are yet to forgive them. If you follow k entertainment, you will understand their animosity more. But look at us, still bowing down.
Who do us this thing.
When I said that the worst weapon of mass destruction is pyschological and targeted to black man using religion, people tend to misunderstand the statement.
As long as Satan the devil is depicted black while the Europeans are white( are people actually white) which signifies angels and angels are there to crush the devil the bad one forever, a blackman will never rise above this brainwash. (I have met some old folks here and they were taught that black people were children of Satan that need to be crushed. This is the introduction of low self esteem to black man. The rest they say, is history.We bleach, change accent to become like them. Once a black man cross over, his first point of call is white woman unless it didn't work out, he will remember black sisters as third option. I thought we can never manage 4c hair until I saw chimamanda rocking her hair with style and proudness. Her accent purely igbo.
I have lots to talk about black race that's losing it completely.

You know the latest cleopatra film by Netflix that generated buzz cos cleopatra was cast as a black? Even black people instead of doing some research joined in condemning it. We have sunk so low. Spain was like 60% black, king James of King James bible was black, Egypt and some of the northern Africa were blacks, some Indians till date are blacks and some Asians( they will tell you its slavery cos they don't want you to know the truth) but they have successfully narrowed blackman to sub saharan Africa with the help of black man like this footballer is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Dollywood(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2023
blueAgent:

Rubbish talk.

They themselves was not from ghetto that most of them rose to celebrities?
Is there black mothers and sisters not from the ghetto?

What do you mean rubbish talk? Most people who start an argument like that are either lower lifeforms like you or an egocentric internet pauper.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by BigName101: 11:36am On May 25, 2023
God1000:
But they can mess you up too
it happens with every race bro. Our Nigerian girls no dey mess us up too?
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by nini007(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=123347666]Congrats to them, but he should be careful with his white woman, he should not foolishly overdo things all in the name of love.

[/quote Our?
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by blueAgent(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2023
Dollywood:

What do you mean rubbish talk? Most people who start an argument like that are either lower lifeforms like you or an egocentric internet pauper.

Rubbish talk becos it's irrational.
And it's obvious you are just naive or ingnorant.

Those players feel marrying a white woman is an achievement for them,it's sad they are not proud of their black heritage and women.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by ufuosman(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2023
Congrats
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by fregeneh(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2023
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn congratulations pogba, I am going to deliver safely soon in Jesus name
AMEN! and every mouth will greet you congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Dollywood(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2023
blueAgent:

Rubbish talk becos it's irrational.
And it's obvious you are just naive or ingnorant.

Those players feel marrying a white woman is an achievement for them,it's sad they are not proud of their black heritage and women.

They feel? Because you know anyone of them personally, eh?

They are millionaires, and the rich marries the rich. They don't just date white women; they date "white women that are doing well financially with a net worth of over $500k."

Tell me how many black women you'll see with such networth in Italy, France and England, where the percentage of blacks is less than 3%.

Ohhh, you except Paul Pogba that earns close to half a milli every week to marry a pauper like your sister on the street? Damn.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by blueAgent(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2023
Dollywood:

They feel? Because you know anyone of them personally, eh?

They are millionaires, and the rich marries the rich. They don't just date white women; they date "white women that are doing well financially with a net worth of over $500k."

Tell me how many black women you'll see with such networth in Italy, France and England, where the percentage of blacks is less than 3%.

Ohhh, you except Paul Pogba that earns close to half a milli every week to marry a pauper like your sister on the street? Damn.

See reasoning shocked shocked shocked.

No wonder blacks and ppl like you are seen as jokes and fools world over.

Keep fooling yourself, claiming that the white women are high earners.

Was it not arsenal Jack withsire that dated and got married to a poor hair dresser? Wayne Rooney got married to a lady he knew wayback when both were living in poor council housing, same with Foden, I can go on and on.

Blacks like you are just too dumb and low IQed that's why they have never built a 2nd World country talkless of 1st World.

What moral right do they have to shout racism when they hate their own race,?
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Dollywood(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2023
blueAgent:

See reasoning shocked shocked shocked.

No wonder blacks and ppl like you are seen as jokes and fools world over.

Keep fooling yourself, claiming that the white women are high earners.

Was it not arsenal Jack withsire that dated and got married to a poor hair dresser? Wayne Rooney got married to a lady he knew wayback when both were living in poor council housing, same with Foden, I can go on and on.

Blacks like you are just too dumb and low IQed that's why they have never built a 2nd World country talkless of 1st World.

What moral right do they have to shout racism when they hate their own race,?

OMG. I can't believe I just argued with a fool. Do you want to know how you sound? You sounded like your ancestors when they saw a mirror for the first time, thinking it was black magic.

That ignorance can be traced down to your bloodline, and I can already see the traces in you already. First of all, what the hell do you know about race? Because you're here shouting "blacks, blacks, blacks" like a monkey denied of food.

I studied race for close to 2years, and right now you sounded like the average primate here on Nairaland with little to no knowledge about what you're saying.

You know nothing about black history, you are just an average Joe with his China-made phone void of intelligence in his cranium and disturbing the peace of our cyberspace

Me, arguing with you again is like a father giving attention to his nagging wife. Now swerve and get a life.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by riczy(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2023
Father4all:
is your eyes paining you? I didn't say Muslim Pobga. I said Muslim PAUL
kid given data to abuse elders!God have mercy on u!
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2023
Yes the black devil and white Angel trope was the biggest scam if ever there was one in the history of time

Don’t even get me started on all these other stuff.
Some of them it’s like the pinnacle of their existence is bedding a white or light skin woman 😏
descarado:

You know, watch series from countries around the world, then research on things you see that caught your attention and you will pity blackman.
We are fore er slaves. Blaming and blaming others aside ourselves for our failure and lack of foresight. Lots of countries in this world were conquered like us but look at them and look at us. Perfect example is India. India was a civilised world before Britain invaded and grounded it. Indians were all over Nigeria in the 90s. Fast forward today, they run British economy. Not because an Indian man is the prime minister. If you are in uk, you will understand and India as a country is back to world power. Another example is south Korea colonised by Japan. Look at South korea and Japan today. When south Korea sneezes, Japan will catch cold and south Koreans citizens are yet to forgive them. If you follow k entertainment, you will understand their animosity more. But look at us, still bowing down.
Who do us this thing.
When I said that the worst weapon of mass destruction is pyschological and targeted to black man using religion, people tend to misunderstand the statement.
As long as Satan the devil is depicted black while the Europeans are white( are people actually white) which signifies angels and angels are there to crush the devil the bad one forever, a blackman will never rise above this brainwash. (I have met some old folks here and they were taught that black people were children of Satan that need to be crushed. This is the introduction of low self esteem to black man. The rest they say, is history.We bleach, change accent to become like them. Once a black man cross over, his first point of call is white woman unless it didn't work out, he will remember black sisters as third option. I thought we can never manage 4c hair until I saw chimamanda rocking her hair with style and proudness. Her accent purely igbo.
I have lots to talk about black race that's losing it completely.

You know the latest cleopatra film by Netflix that generated buzz cos cleopatra was cast as a black? Even black people instead of doing some research joined in condemning it. We have sunk so low. Spain was like 60% black, king James of King James bible was black, Egypt and some of the northern Africa were blacks, some Indians till date are blacks and some Asians( they will tell you its slavery cos they don't want you to know the truth) but they have successfully narrowed blackman to sub saharan Africa with the help of black man like this footballer is doing.

Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by blueAgent(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2023
Dollywood:

OMG. I can't believe I just argued with a fool. Do you want to know how you sound? You sounded like your ancestors when they saw a mirror for the first time, thinking it was black magic.

That ignorance can be traced down to your bloodline, and I can already see the traces in you already. First of all, what the hell do you know about race? Because you're here shouting "blacks, blacks, blacks" like a monkey denied of food.

I studied race for close to 2years, and right now you sounded like the average primate here on Nairaland with little to no knowledge about what you're saying.

You know nothing about black history, you are just an average Joe with his China-made phone void of intelligence in his cranium and disturbing the peace of our cyberspace

Me, arguing with you again is like a father giving attention to his nagging wife. Now swerve and get a life.

It's obvious you not too bright or intelligent, it amazes me that ppl with IQ bordering that of a retard can have access to Internet. shocked

If you must be stupid and ingnorant why online?must you tell the World that you are brain deficit?

According to your ingnorant argument their are no rich black single ladies overseas.

You study race 4, 2 years what a profession, no wonder you sound stupid and clueless. shocked

Ppl study engineering ,Economist,Accounting, Medicines e.t.c and a clown like you could only study race and still fail woefuly in it

What I know of race is that blacks like you are not too bright, just loud mouthed with over blown ego.

If rich whites can go back to their ghettos to get their white sisters as wives , the blacks cannot as you claim and you call it logic, than you must be retarded.

Idiot don't quote me again.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Farfalla(f): 7:36pm On May 25, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Who he marries is his business.
Re: Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child by Father4all: 8:22pm On May 25, 2023
riczy:
kid given data to abuse elders!God have mercy on u!
Thunder kee you. I'm older than your Fat.her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Football Prophecy For 2016 / Jim Ratcliffe Is 'Interested In Buying Chelsea' / Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.