Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,374 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Access Bank Users Please Help Me Am Tired - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Users Please Help Me Am Tired (208 Views)

OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue / Important Notice To All Diamond/access Bank Users / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Users Please Help Me Am Tired by JaySmart4422: 11:12pm On May 24, 2023
Please if you are banking with access bank help me explain this cos am tired and frustrated.

For close to two years now access bank took my money and kept it in TOTAL balance
with no explanation

I deposited my account on that faithful day and immediately the sum of 15k was moved to a TOTAL BALANCE

I have gone to the bank several times with no reasonable explanation

I have sent them massages online till now nothing is done

Everyday I wake up seeing my 15k in my account but I can't withdraw.
I asked them to close the account to give me back my money but they refused.
They should explain to me why they kept my money in total balance no reasonable explanation.

Please if you have experienced this what is the way out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custom Stand Up Pouch By VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / She Is A Liar! Abuja Restaurant Fires Hilda Baci After Meet N Greet Scandal / 6 Countries To Migrate To For Peanuts Part 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.