Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

So, I Just Got Your Attention!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So, I Just Got Your Attention!!! (199 Views)

Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed / This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So, I Just Got Your Attention!!! by Ubekmichael8: 11:19pm On May 24, 2023
Something's on ground.
Hear me ooo, because this is quite important. 🔊🔊

You ever wanted to purchase something you needed and it was pegged as N500,000 and N1,000,000??
Ahh! The disappointment! The hurt!
But then you soon hear that it's free because some wealthy benevolent guy just paid for you! Ghen Ghen!!
No time to check time. You jump at it!

Same with the with courses organized by Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), Pan-African University! Omo, their Growth Enterprise Programme (GEP) alone for small businesses alone is N350,000. Chai!
But here comes Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation to partner with them! Hurray!

They want to build the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs for FREE. Let me shout it again FREEEE!!!
Infact other perks are even added! Just read on...

Opportunities and benefits of the program include:
Personalised Plan for your Business Growth
Opportunity for rewards such as Free Website Design, Google my Business profile
Free Access to Market
One on One Advisory Services
Free Data to browse for the training
A chance to participate in sector specific Competitions
Access to Information on Funding Opportunities

How to apply
Click on the link below to begin registration:

https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=FCRZa4

So If you are an entrepreneur or would like to be a business owner, you need to register for this FREE Entrepreneurship training.
The program is for the Nigerian youths especially youth (age 18-35 years) with a business or an idea.

All you need to do to begin is to click the link below and register:
Apply today by visiting:
https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=FCRZa4
For more enquiries please Call- 08028536256
Email: Youngafricaworks@pau.edu.ng

Don't Sleep on this o o... Apply now!!

(1) (Reply)

Dominate Online Rankings With JWV Development LLC: The Premier SEO Agency / Would You Like To Know / Teez DC: Your Ultimate Cannabis Store In The Heart Of Washington, D.C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.