Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Marketing And Sales Clinic With Eben Adah - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Marketing And Sales Clinic With Eben Adah (116 Views)

Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. / Agent Wahab Alias Adah Ochili Salim Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marketing And Sales Clinic With Eben Adah by LearnToEarn(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2023
Ooof it’s been a while here. I loved to twitter and Instagram for a while and forgot my first love where I first started my Marketing Journey.

Anyways if you don’t know me (I’m sure you don’t…LOL) My name is Eben Adah and I’m a Marketing Strategist, my main job is to make sure businesses and brands I work with get more Sales and more customers.

I’ve done this since 2018/2019 that’s almost five years and in that time I’ve done over 2 million in sales personally asides helping other businesses.

From skincare to Metal Fabrication I’ve gotten results with real people in real businesses. But this post is not about me…

Why should you care?

From the name of the Thread I want to start a pet of this forum where I can help shed my knowledge to help Business owners and Marketers get solutions to their marketing and sales problems… Solutions that brings real results

I stand to be corrected but in most spaces here we have more people who want to advertise and market stuff than those who are actually the audience you are looking for.

I want to do something different than just creating a thread to advertise products

But to GIVE YOU STRATEGIES THAT WORK!
STRATEGIES THAT’LL GET YOU THE RESULTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

So the next step?
Drop a comment if you’re interested as I would be posting lessons and answering questions in this thread.

If you’re also having issues you can comment and I’d be sure to reply on here and give a solution to the problem.

So without further ado…we don open clinic ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Pouch Online By VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Advantages Of The VFFS Packaging Machines / It Pays To Inspect Your Vehicles Because Safety Begins With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.