Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. (1108 Views)

In Need Of A Business Partner In The Marketing Communications Field / Ecobank! The Most Useless Bank In The 21st Century. / Business Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by FunnyDude(m): 5:03am On Apr 03, 2020
It happened I began the journey of Digital Marketing some 3 yrs ago where I've used the skill to worked with tons of firms across the globe.

Some of these are; TopRank Marketing Limited ( US), Auslogics Software pty Ltd (Australia), currently with a Commercial Bank here in Nigeria and other remote side gigs.

Here is my other thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every/37

Truth is Digital Marketing can blow you financially if carefully learned and understood.

I will also say Digital Marketing is the new gold across the world as far as making revenue is concern for companies.

Due to this reason, the demands are high.

Gone are the days of traditional marketing. Now, companies need more and more Digital Marketers to fill up their space.

What is Digital Marketing?

In simple terms, digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing is often referred to as online marketing, internet marketing or web marketing.

Digital marketing has been around for quite some time but it hasn’t been very well defined.

We tend to think that digital marketing encompasses banner advertising, search engine optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.

Yet, this is too narrow a definition, because digital marketing also includes e-mail marketing, RSS, voice broadcast, fax broadcast, blogging, podcasting, video streams, wireless text messaging, and instant messaging.

Digital marketing has a very wide scope.As you can see, digital marketing is very wide.
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by FunnyDude(m): 5:11am On Apr 03, 2020
In a very short...

Digital Marketing entails getting Web Traffic (orgainc & inorganic), setting up marketing campaigns and tracking the conversion of your campaign .

Some of these marketing are:

-Google AdWords

- Bing Ads

- LinkedIn Ads

- Pinterest Ads

-Facebook Ads

-YouTube Ads

-Instagram Ads

-Content marketing

-Email Marketing using MailChimp

-Google analytics to track your Ads Campaign

-URL builder to check your site traffic source, conversion rate,impression, bounce rate.

-keyword Research

-On page and Off Page SEO

-Affiliate marketing

- Cpa network Marketing

- Paid search

- Search engine optimization

- Cost per Click (CPC) Advertising

- Conversation Rate optimization (CRO)

And many more.

1 Like

Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by FunnyDude(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2020
My next post will be on Web Traffic Sources

Stay tuned...

1 Like

Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by Luckydubby7(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Waiting,
I would like to learn this from u physically that's if u are in Lagos.
I would prefer weekend classes.
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by raphemmanuel(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
FunnyDude:
My next post will be on Web Traffic Sources

Stay tuned...
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Following. Thank you.
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by Henrique99: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Following
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by YungLasaint(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] I register my interest here... I started learning about digital marketing some month ago. It quite challenging thou, but I know say las las joy go follow.

Am currently working in a spa as a social media marketer thou the pay is not that cool but I use that to learn and gain experience. I'm following this thread like there is no tomorrow... I wan follow dey cash out like the Boss up there.
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by Cyril009(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by Yomexsales: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
following with kin intrest.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by syntaxa: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Following
Re: Digital Marketing - The Marketing Approach Of The 21st Century. by Ssathugit: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
There are many digital marketing agencies that help us grow our business, then you want to work with these agencies. I would recommend that you check this out according to your needs. I know that the company https://www.func.media/ is engaged in a full range of services in marketing. My Instagram store has grown in turnover 5 times in half a year thanks to marketing strategies.

(1) (Reply)

(FOREX VIDEO COURSE) Learn How To Trade Forex From Beginner To Advanced Level / . / What To Do After You Have Signed Up With Any Paid Survey Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.